HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami / Cowgirl game thread.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miami / Cowgirl game thread.....
Date: September 22, 2019 08:49AM

1st quarter down.....They are fighting. fleaflicker, onside kick, they are not laying down and just asking the Cowboys to wear a condom. They are kicking and scratching and .........

Intercepted!!! Yes! Go Miami!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2019 08:50AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami / Cowgirl game thread.....
Posted by: NJ Dolfan ()
Date: September 22, 2019 10:11AM

Well, it was competative game till the 3rd quarter started.

I hate how Miami's Dbs are so far off the line. I guess they can't play man on the line, so its their only option, but they give up so many plays without challenging anyone!

Posted by: NJ Dolfan ()
Date: September 22, 2019 10:12AM

And X is having a really bad game..

Date: September 22, 2019 12:05PM

I thought Rosen played very creditable considering the team around him. SO many dropped passes.

On another note......Minkah Fitzpatrick has 2 interceptions already with Pittsburgh.....eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 22, 2019 03:41PM

I'm encouraged by the team so far. I mean, I hate losing and poor play but I'm encouraged by our week to week improvements. We played with the pats for the first half, and this week we should have been ahead at the half. Our running game has improved yardage wise each week as well. If we keep to this trend we may be semi respectable by the end of the season, making it easier to be better in the off season. Rosen is the guy, and should play the rest of the year. I'd love it if he makes a first pick QB not required (Not that I'm advocating against a first pick QB.) We DO have to take one somewhere in the draft in any event. Dropped passes and mistakes have to be reduced though.

All I want to see is incremental improvements week to week and competitiveness...so far I have.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 23, 2019 04:51AM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm encouraged by the team so far. I mean, I hate
> losing and poor play but I'm encouraged by our
> week to week improvements. We played with the pats
> for the first half, and this week we should have
> been ahead at the half. Our running game has
> improved yardage wise each week as well. If we
> keep to this trend we may be semi respectable by
> the end of the season, making it easier to be
> better in the off season. Rosen is the guy, and
> should play the rest of the year. I'd love it if
> he makes a first pick QB not required (Not that
> I'm advocating against a first pick QB.) We DO
> have to take one somewhere in the draft in any
> event. Dropped passes and mistakes have to be
> reduced though.
>
> All I want to see is incremental improvements week
> to week and competitiveness...so far I have.

Ken, you're clearly a glass half full kind of guy. My only positive was that I thought Rosen looked okay given the fact that he had absolutely no help from anyone around him.

Devante Parker's only consistency is being inconsistent. He'll make a spectacular catch and then let one go through his hands. He is what he is and we've seen this act before.

Preston Williams is an interesting prospect but he needs to hold onto the ball. He drops way too many balls and eventually, whichever QB is in the game, will lose confidence in him.

Grant shouldn't be returning punts anymore. He seems to bobble one each game. Moreover, he has great speed but isn't particular elusive.

Charles Harris now has less sacks for us this year in 3 games than Taco Charlton has in part of one game. He is a bust. Honestly, no pass rush whatsoever in any of the three games and Harris is a poster child for why.

Kenyon Drake needs to not worry about his play count and hang onto the ball. The fumble was inexcusable. It's good that he was fighting for more yardage, but when you're that close to the goal line, you have to protect the ball. He's done this sort of thing too often.

The offensive line... sigh... what's the point? The depth is SO bad that when your left tackle goes down, you have to move a rookie guard over to the most important position on the line. Dieter looks like he might develop into a decent lineman, but he's no tackle. For that matter, neither is Jessie Davis. It's hard to believe that the complete lack of a running game isn't primarily the fault of the offensive line. If you can't run the ball, and you have receivers dropping pass after pass, how can you really evaluate your QB? I doubt Tua would fare any better than Rosin at this point.

All that said, Tua had better be the second coming of Dan Marino because this team is absolutely awful. I've been watching football for over 4 decades and I can't remember a worse team. I'd have to go back to Tampa Bay's inaugural season for anything even close. How many days till the draft?

Date: September 23, 2019 05:39AM

Ponder this......

We have gotten so bad that we are happy and see a 31-6 beating as an improvement.

confused smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 23, 2019 05:49AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ponder this......
>
> We have gotten so bad that we are happy and see a
> 31-6 beating as an improvement.
>
> confused smiley

We've gotten so bad that when we were down by 18, I was just hoping the clock would run out quickly so the margin of defeat wouldn't be increased.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 23, 2019 07:39AM

Rosen has clearly given the offense a spark.

He can be a decent backup for us once we get tua next year.

1. TUA
2.OL
3.DL
4.OL
5.DL
6.OL
7.DL
8.OL
9. BPA AND SO ON.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2019 07:41AM by samsam3738.

Date: September 23, 2019 07:41AM

Once we fix the lack of passrush and the Oline we can be much much better. Although the Oline played well yesterday against a tough cowboys defense.

Build around LB baker

Date: September 23, 2019 08:05AM

And thisssss goes for those that didnt want watson and the current baltimore qb.

These two kids are going to be future hall of famers barrying injury.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.