HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rashard Jones
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rashard Jones
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: November 05, 2018 10:33AM

Anybody else confused as heck by Jones taking himself out of the game. All Gase is saying 'yeah we talked and are on the same page'. Yeah what the heck, your best defensive player takes himself out of the game. Not what I expect in game 9 of the season.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rashard Jones
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: November 05, 2018 10:43AM

Yeah, when your best player on defense quits on you during a game, that whole changing of the culture thing isn't exactly working.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 05, 2018 07:48PM

Sometimes the whole team looks like they quit even though they stay on the field.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: November 06, 2018 03:01AM

In my opinion Gase has gone backwards and lost this team. Culture change?? lmao, we had a LB get on a plane game day and leave or the night before whatever it was and wasnt cut immediately, now you have jones swindling your cash and deciding not to play but he will be on sunday, should be benched. No balls phins.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 06, 2018 05:55AM

The problem for us and the press is that Gase says a lot without saying anything. He says he does not know and that he needs to find out...but no one believes him because there is no way he doesn't know.

No coach (good, bad or otherwise) sees one of his best players come out of the game, and sit down without going hmmm, what's up with him? He knew what the problem was within minutes of it happening, he just won't say what it was. His M.O. is to keep everything internal.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: November 06, 2018 07:10AM

Gase is in over his head. He acts like he's Bellichick but coaches more like Philbin.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: November 06, 2018 08:03AM

Is Gase in charge of his team or not? What would have happened if a player decide to quit with Shula or Johnson or many other coaches?

Date: November 06, 2018 12:39PM

He isnt in charge of anything, he just talks bullshit and doesnt have the balls to back it up. Jones should be benched, fined or suspended simple as that. Parker should have been cut or benched and get another reciever, tate was available, bryant was available many others that are better than parker, Only person with less balls than gase is ross, because ross should of fired him already and cut ties with tannenidiot, let alone let this tanny situation get to were it is. sore shoulder my ass, we all know tanny is way more injured than not being able to throw a nerf ball, we knew he was injured 3yrs ago but yet here he is, playing dominoes with parker.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 06, 2018 01:14PM

Fiedlerhater and you should be spanked for talking so much trash.smoking smiley

Date: November 06, 2018 07:26PM

I am not wrong am I? year after year i say the same things and year after year its always the same. Sorry but I dont care if your the best player on a team, you dont quit if you do you get punished. I was in the USN and i tell you what, if i walked off the flight line and didnt feel like working and quit on my guys, i would get my ass beat while i was sleeping. quitting is a losing mentality. But yeah i will take the spanking for trash talking. lol

Date: November 07, 2018 04:31AM

Oh you got your butt beat while sleeping?

HMMMM

Interesting.

Date: November 07, 2018 04:32AM

You aaight fiedlerhater.

Date: November 07, 2018 04:35AM

Date: November 07, 2018 07:00AM

hahaha sam, your a funny dude, the answer is no, i did not get beat while sleeping I never quit, however maybe jones needs a good one lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.