HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          RIP Wayne Hiezinga
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
RIP Wayne Hiezinga
Date: March 23, 2018 09:49AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Wayne Hiezinga
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 11:37AM

I know several people who encountered him including my brother. All gave the same report, affable and honest always gave the feeling that he did not care where you came from, treated everyone in the room w/ respect. Class guy that always remembered the people and places that he passed on his way to success.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: March 23, 2018 04:37PM

Yes, RIP. a big shame that we never got the lombardi trophy during his time as owner.

Date: March 23, 2018 05:14PM

JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, RIP. a big shame that we never got the
> lombardi trophy during his time as owner.

Man....... I wish he did too. 54, 99, 13.....all championless.Really brings this once great team into perspective. But maybe it was my youth, but for some reason I always had hope back then. Lately it's just goddamed embarrasing......from getting no support from the county for a stadium, to Bullygate .........Wayne was a Leader. RIP.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: March 27, 2018 03:45AM

Wayne was an amazing guy and built a legacy apart from the sports teams he owned. His passing is a blow to the South Florida community that he was so much a part of....

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:09PM

What a two-faced joke you guys are. Nobody got his ass chewed, insulted and hated on worse by the posters on this board than Mr. Huizenga did during and after the 1-15 season. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Rick

Date: March 28, 2018 04:53AM

@#$%& YOU RICK.Get your facts straight before you spew hate. I've always been a huge fan of everything he did when he took over. From the updated logo , to hiring J.J., to our killer defense. We would have gotten another Superbowl if JJ didn't have some life changing situations occur.

In sure there were negatives but you can't sit here and yell Hypocrisy. Maybe when you pass we can all come over and take a piss in your hole.eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.