Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 09, 2018 06:22PM

I AM. The chances of these morons hitting on 15 picks is better then 7-8.

And you want to give them a #1 QB pick!? You just blew your argument like a Whitehouse intern around 96'

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 09, 2018 06:35PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I AM. The chances of these morons hitting on 15
> picks is better then 7-8.
>
> And you want to give them a #1 QB pick!? You just
> blew your argument like a Whitehouse intern around
> 96'


Okay. So what you are saying is that out of 15 picks THAT WON'T EVEN BEGIN UNTIL THE THIRD ROUND AND ENDING AT THE END, you think we will find one or two starting linemen?

And for that, you would pass on all of the 4 big QBs in the first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 10, 2018 05:25AM

For a high 1st rounder you still get another #1 Just lower. If a QB is still there fine.id rather get a center and dump Pouncy, but I'd be ok with it if we traded down a few and got an extra 2nd 3rd pick.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 10, 2018 09:10AM

Chren is correct.....I think you are infatuated with tannehill to a point that you do not reason right!


How about keeping our first and drafting a qb in the first round.

Then in the second or third or 4th you can trade down a few slots and adquire a couple extra pics.

A second is a very high pick...You can get a quality slot from someone who falls in love with a player stil available.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 11, 2018 07:48AM

With a few quality And available and our position we may be able to pull off a RGIII type trade.....we are talking multiple picks....if this team does thier homework, we could easily be a playoff team next season, younger and healthy then ever.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 08:49AM

TCPF-----wrote:With a few quality And available and our position we may be able to pull off a RGIII type trade



You may be right thats why they call it a lottery...

Also we can very well pull a john avery trade....Or dion jordan trade.

Once again thats why they call it a lottery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 08:53AM

You are yet to make an intelligent point about trading down this year in the first round that there are so many good qb prospects.......

at least 4 or 5 qbs that will be taken in the first round.

Wake up TCPF and stop sniffing tannehills jockstrap!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 11, 2018 11:45AM

You might not agree with any of my factual and well documented points but at least I made some Johnny .

Drafting a QB in the 1st round becuase we should is not a valid point.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 11, 2018 02:30PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You might not agree with any of my factual and
> well documented points but at least I made some
> Johnny .
>
> Drafting a QB in the 1st round becuase we should
> is not a valid point.

I'm just an ole country boy from Oklahoma so you gotta 'splain that last sentence to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 03:02PM

LMAO.....I told you he is sniffing tannehills jockstrap......


I bet it SSSSSTINKs just like tannehil in the pocket. LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 03:03PM

James is so confused..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 06:07AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You might not agree with any of my factual and
> > well documented points but at least I made some
> > Johnny .
> >
> > Drafting a QB in the 1st round becuase we
> should
> > is not a valid point.
>
> I'm just an ole country boy from Oklahoma so you
> gotta 'splain that last sentence to me.


Unfortunately we have to explain more and more things to you. "Becuase we should" is not a valid opinion. Again another example of you just seeing what you want to see.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 06:11AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LMAO.....I told you he is sniffing tannehills
> jockstrap......
>
>
> I bet it SSSSSTINKs just like tannehil in the
> pocket. LOL


Only thing that stinks is the lousy excuse you made up to back out of betting yet again. Just man up , admit your a pussy and don't believe a thing you say. Not enough to make a bet anyway.lol. I'll get you a fly swatter this season.your excuses are attracting flies.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 12, 2018 07:25AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 12, 2018 09:31AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 12, 2018 09:45AM

Tannehill might not play this year.

We should draft a qb in the first round this year because there are a very good qb class...and at the same time we need to find a replacement for tannehill since he is injury prone and we do not know how many more years he can play.

This is a very valid point for drafting a qb in the first round...

If you do not think this is a very valid point then my theory of you been in love with tannehill is true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 12, 2018 09:48AM

TCPF do you hold a flower in your hands and recite: How do i love thee.....let me count the ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poem every time you are thinking of the wet firecracker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: January 12, 2018 09:54AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tannehill might not play this year.
>
> We should draft a qb in the first round this year
> because there are a very good qb class...and at
> the same time we need to find a replacement for
> tannehill since he is injury prone and we do not
> know how many more years he can play.
>
> This is a very valid point for drafting a qb in
> the first round...
>
> If you do not think this is a very valid point
> then my theory of you been in love with tannehill
> is true.
*****************************************************

Sorry, Sam, but RT is not injury prone.

He got his knee wrecked two years ago, didn't get surgery (hoping it would heal on its own), then re-injured the same knee because it did not heal.

That is the extent of his injuries. One injury does not make someone injury prone.

I'm not gonna jump on the "very good QB class" bandwagon. There are a few good QBs coming out, and the first three will (probably) be gone before Miami's pick. IMO only, I believe RT will come back strong (at least that's what I hope). Miami has too many holes to fill to draft a QB number one. Maybe, and I say maybe, in the second round. But, I do agree that Miami needs to draft a QB this year. They may even have to add a veteran QB to back up RT, unless the Miami brass feel they can count on Fales. Moore is probably gone, and Cutler for sure, as his production wasn't that good, along with his salary.

Treasure is not in love with RT; he respects what RT brings to the table, as do I. If any of us love a QB, it's Marino. I don't see any Marino's coming out for the draft this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 11:07AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ChyrenB Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > > -----
> > > > You might not agree with any of my factual
> > and
> > > > well documented points but at least I made
> > some
> > > > Johnny .
> > > >
> > > > Drafting a QB in the 1st round becuase we
> > > should
> > > > is not a valid point.
> > >
> > I'm just an ole country boy from Oklahoma so
> > you
> > > gotta 'splain that last sentence to me.
> > >>
> > Unfortunately we have to explain more and more
> > things to you. "Because we should" is not a
> valid
> > opinion. Again another example of you just
> seeing
> > what you want to see.
>
> RESPONSE: No, you said it was not a valid
> "opinion" when you said it was not a valid "point"
> which in this context was "it's not a valid
> reason" to draft a quarterback "BASED SOLELY ON
> THE FACT THAT WE SHOULD draft one" which sounds
> silly because if you should do something then
> "should" means you should do it because you
> should.
>
> Now I see that what you really MEANT TO SAY was
> that drafting a quarterback because you CAN or
> because IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING TO DO is not a
> valid reason for doing so.
>
> That stills sounds silly but at least it is not
> contradictory or absurd like "doing something
> because you should do it is not EVEN a valid
> reason for doing it."
>
> Webster's lesson, Treasure, the word "should"
> means "advisable."


Dude. Your not sitting around the Harvard Library smoking a pipe splitting hairs with other nutty professors . This ain't a court room. Read what you just wrote. If this was a bar in Philly or Boston....uou would be on the curb on your ass.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 11:09AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TCPF do you hold a flower in your hands and
> recite: How do i love thee.....let me count the
> ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poem every time you are thinking
> of the wet firecracker.


Sammy.....go get your caretaker. Tell them I'll sponser you in this year's special Olympics.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 11:11AM

captkoi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tannehill might not play this year.
> >
> > We should draft a qb in the first round this
> year
> > because there are a very good qb class...and at
> > the same time we need to find a replacement for
> > tannehill since he is injury prone and we do
> not
> > know how many more years he can play.
> >
> > This is a very valid point for drafting a qb in
> > the first round...
> >
> > If you do not think this is a very valid point
> > then my theory of you been in love with
> tannehill
> > is true.
> **************************************************
> ***
>
> Sorry, Sam, but RT is not injury prone.
>
> He got his knee wrecked two years ago, didn't get
> surgery (hoping it would heal on its own), then
> re-injured the same knee because it did not heal.
>
>
> That is the extent of his injuries. One injury
> does not make someone injury prone.
>
> I'm not gonna jump on the "very good QB class"
> bandwagon. There are a few good QBs coming out,
> and the first three will (probably) be gone before
> Miami's pick. IMO only, I believe RT will come
> back strong (at least that's what I hope). Miami
> has too many holes to fill to draft a QB number
> one. Maybe, and I say maybe, in the second round.
> But, I do agree that Miami needs to draft a QB
> this year. They may even have to add a veteran QB
> to back up RT, unless the Miami brass feel they
> can count on Fales. Moore is probably gone, and
> Cutler for sure, as his production wasn't that
> good, along with his salary.
>
> Treasure is not in love with RT; he respects what
> RT brings to the table, as do I. If any of us love
> a QB, it's Marino. I don't see any Marino's
> coming out for the draft this year.


YES! Finally someone with clarity and common sense.thumbs up

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 12, 2018 11:48AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 12, 2018 01:47PM

Tannehill will not last one game if he does what he does best.....Scrambling...

Write it down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 12, 2018 02:02PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 02:23PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tannehill will not last one game if he does what
> he does best.....Scrambling...
>
> Write it down.


Then make a bet. Tell you what Sam. I will DRIVE to Meet you to collect or pay off the wager.

Gonna run back to Momma Chyrene now Johnny?

MEOW

GO MIAMI!!!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 02:25PM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 12, 2018 03:20PM

ROTFALMFAO.

What do you think about this guy, SamSam?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 12, 2018 05:53PM

He will come back with another excuse. ME FUKIN OW.....

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:14AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROTFALMFAO.
>
> What do you think about this guy, SamSam?


Oh he allergic to pussy......He said it on the other thread.....

He wants to meet and take me to lunch....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good thing i dont swing that way....

He would probably be waiting for me with whips and chains and all that freaky crap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Date: January 13, 2018 04:43AM

Actually I was going to let you pick the place. Gas Station , Mall, when did I mention free lunch? Wow.

So your afraid of the internet. Security for your family and now your afraid of a off duty police officer in public.

Nothing you say here can be taken seriously. It's likr you just created your own currency and want to buy stuff with it.

It's got NOTHING backing it. Your credibly broke. Sad Johnny. Sad. Meow.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Okay, So why WAS Fales QB for the WHOLE Game?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:53AM

A white cop meeting a black man on a gastation whom he met of the internet.

Yeah sounds really crooked doesnt it...?


You wanted to do a bet there you go do it with chren B.

Why are you afraid of chrenB?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.