HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          What's up everybody?!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
What's up everybody?!
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: June 22, 2017 10:59AM

Hope all is well and y'all have been doing great! Wow.. looks like there is very little traffic here anymore. I remember when this place used to be the hot spot for Phins discussion. Me personally, I think it's when the Mods got a little too tough and ran some of the interesting characters off.

Anywho, What's your thoughts on the Phins this year? RT17 looks to be solid. I think he's starting to really grow. The injury sucked for him because the playoff experience would have been tremendous for him. I actually think we beat the Steelers if he had played.

Ajayi and the Offensive skill position players are going to be a lot of fun to watch! Cant wait!

I pretty excited to see the Defense. We get the return of one of the best Defensive players in the league in Reshad Jones. Hes a beast. I like the upside of Xavien Howard. I am a really big fan of Charles Harris and Raekwon McMillan.

Looking forward to a good season! Phins Up!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's up everybody?!
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: June 23, 2017 08:42AM

Front office still concerns me w/ their complacency. David Harris was out there for us to sign and we did not. Guess what the Pats did. All we heard from the Phins were 'he would take snaps away from the rookie', 'Koa Misi is coming back' from serious neck surgery and they want to see what he brings. Misi has never brought anything and what's wrong w/ a rooking earning his snaps? Pats have a smart and aggressive f/o that's not afraid to make the moves to improve that team. Ours like to tread water at times.

We did some good stuff this off season but the Harris to NE move has me irked today.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: June 23, 2017 09:54AM

I have complained many times about our recent leaderships reluctance to make changes on the fly.

I have, a million times, used the example of Shula switching out David Woodley, who had played in the SuperBowl the prior year, for Dan Marino because if Marino was better, why not?

Certainly we finally got over Philbin, who would simply not play players except in the order on the chart or in case of injury, but I was not fully sold that there has been a complete conversion since Philbin has been gone. It's better but I say if the rookie is better, why wait.

Date: June 26, 2017 07:13AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 10:18AM

If brady was the phins qb you wouldn't be talking like that TCPF.

and

I hate brady just like for example the jets hated dan marino.

Date: July 05, 2017 12:58PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If brady was the phins qb you wouldn't be talking
> like that TCPF.
>
> and
>
> I hate brady just like for example the jets hated
> dan marino.

Sammy davis.........

Brady should give 3/4's of his salary (thats 75% because I know you have a hard time with simple stuff) to coach belichik and divide 20% of that with his teammates. I'll give him 5% for being the douche-bag he is.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: July 05, 2017 08:01PM

Sammy Davis?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Date: July 06, 2017 11:05AM

He is a douchbag..I agree...But i wish we had somebody like him to qb this team for the last 20 years.And you do too....Dont necessarily has to be him.....but someone with his talents.

Look at all the scrubs weve had since marino from john beck to feely.

Dont fight it TCPF.....You know you feel like that too.

Date: July 07, 2017 08:39AM

I bet you chren agrees with what i just said as well.

Date: July 08, 2017 07:30AM

We have had a ton of scrubs. NO QB since 2000. I was incensed when we were taking lineman and punt returners high in the draft and trading for other teams 3rd string trash.

But Tanny was a great pick.You want Superbowl, we all do......but it's a team sport.A great leader will make a great team great again.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: July 09, 2017 09:17PM

I've said a million times that we have never even played the Tanny that was from Texas A & M. The gunslinger, the read option guy.

Date: July 10, 2017 08:43PM

We got 4000+yes from somebody.drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: July 11, 2017 06:12AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've said a million times that we have never even
> played the Tanny that was from Texas A & M. The
> gunslinger, the read option guy.

There has been times though that we have seen grimpses.....A little bit here and there...nothing much......And those times he has done really well.

I dont know why they dont keep doing it....They keep him in the pocket and its frustrating to see him wait til he gets sacked.
Maybe they are afraid of him getting hurt like last year.

They should let him loose . Whats going to happen is going to happen. Maybe he becomes a pro bowler like this.

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: July 11, 2017 06:55AM

Hey everybody, good to see a lot of you still around.
I'm still upset over the handling of Gillislee , he's a Patriot now-go figure. Well Ajayi's alright at least and I feel like I can finally breathe the air in Davie as that knucklehead Philpin is gone. Seems we still have a good core of receivers and a defense that is at least improving.

I wonder how the O-line will hold up this season and if Tannehill will take another step forward but the team overall does not seem to me like a playoff-caliber team quite yet. Maybe in the wins/loss column but on the field...we shall see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.