HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A plea to Mr. Ross
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A plea to Mr. Ross
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: October 11, 2016 03:08PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A plea to Mr. Ross
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: October 12, 2016 05:02AM

OK. So all those off-the-chart letter grades you handed out, are the reflection of how good the scouting dept of this team has been.
And wasn't that scouting dept headed by our new GM, Chris Greer?

Huh!......well that's reassuring. I'm now confident, with that shrewd move by Tannenbum, that we're on the right track.

Why would we go through an extensive process for finding the right GM, when we had the amazing track record of Chris Greer already in-house?!
C'mon! How can you argue with the likes of:
Dion Jordan
Johnathan Martin
Jamar Taylor
Dallas Thomas
Billy Turner
Jamil Douglas
Daniel Thomas
...just to name a few.

We're in GREAT hands!

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: October 12, 2016 09:14AM

I second that NE FF, in fact i vote for an outright uprising or lawsuit for emotional damages to take away this franchise and place it into the hands of someone with at least some common sense.

Yeah I hear you too socal...what a miserable selection for GM. We need a brand new direction but I have thought the impossible: What if this is the master plan? To sink us to a few 1-15 seasons and re-emerge with a strong core of young players?

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 12, 2016 09:19AM

If there is a bright side to allthis is the specialteams...

Id give them a B plus.

Posted by: Dolphacolyte ()
Date: October 14, 2016 08:57AM

My apologies for not posting here for so long. The fact of the matter is that they way things are developing there is not much to say about. At least all I can say about this Mr.Ross.I have no doubt, he has been the worst horrible thing to have ever happened to the Miami Dolphins organization since that September 2 of 1966 loss to the Oakland Raiders. Wayne Huizenga at this point looks like a Pre kindergarten boy compared to that thing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.