HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The guy we drafted I like alot......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The guy we drafted I like alot......
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 26, 2009 07:04PM

Is Chris Clemons out of Clemson. All the guy did the last 2 years is make a ton of plays for them. His stats are insane!! Passes defended. Stop the run. INT's. He did it all. He is one of those guys who just made things happen when he was on the field.

Vontae Davis is a stud. Pat White has his role he will fill. But after those 2 I think this is the guy who will make the BIGGEST impact on the Dolphins this upcoming year. I see him making the roster as a special teams guy and I see him as a guy who will be starting for us in a year or two.

Take away the dash times and the leaps.......some guys are football players. This is one of those guys. A guy like Zach who slipped through the cracks till Rd 5

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy we drafted I like alot......
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 27, 2009 04:22AM

CB SEAN SMITH is my favorite from the DRAFT. A little seasoning and he'll become BRADY's worst nightmare. Someone to go toe-to-toe with RANDY MOSS.

Re: The guy we drafted I like alot......
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 27, 2009 05:11AM

I have watched *EVERY* Clemson game for almost 15 years. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Clemons is a special teamer at best. He was probably the 7th or 8th best player on that defense last year. And that defense is not all that good.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.