HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Pat White video
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pat White video
Posted by: realist ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:51PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pat White video
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:52PM

YEP Exciting thats for sure. Lets get on board with this pick !!

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:53PM

He's like a more acurate faster MIKE VICK. I'll take him.

(still in shock)

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:56PM

Looks like he's 14.

Posted by: sconigli ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:56PM

I suppose. But we have some real needs to address. Lets see what happens with the second #2.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:59PM

As a football player, you have to love Pat White. The guy is too short to be a traditional QB, but he's a really good thrower of the ball. And he's a fantastic runner. And he's a winner.

Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:25PM

Thanks for the link realist. This guy looks like he was born to run the Wildcat.

Posted by: Kfresh01 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:30PM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:37PM

He's got a low release on his throws, which means a lot of batted balls if he plays a standard set, but he has a much better throwing motion than Vick. Heck, he appears to throw better than Vince Young.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:18PM

He was the star at the senior bowl. Look at all the players that were there. Pat White was the best.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: April 25, 2009 06:32PM

whoa wait a min lets get on board, i got crap ALL year long for sugesting and saying pat white second round and EVERYONE busted my balls about it. now you all like what i saw im from WV so i knew what i saw not the best passer but PERFECT FOR WILDCAT AND NOW WE CANT BE STOPED@@@!!! yes MIAMI TOTALY REDEMED ITSELF

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: April 25, 2009 06:35PM

Quick feet and good vision.

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: April 25, 2009 07:08PM

Date: April 25, 2009 07:12PM

victorygogan.

Posted by: dres9711 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:14PM

This guys is a tooth pick.... he is going to get crushed. 1 and done and by that i mean one time he tries to use an NFL jock strap he will be done... and know his place as a HS QB coach.

I've seen this guy play in person and never have i been impressed with him.... maybe cause the Bulls injured him 2 out of the last 3 times we played him. Pat White Sucks!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:25PM

Fear the Wildcat. NM.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:37PM

NM.

Date: April 26, 2009 08:24AM

dres9711 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guys is a tooth pick.... he is going to get
> crushed. 1 and done and by that i mean one time he
> tries to use an NFL jock strap he will be done...
> and know his place as a HS QB coach.
>
> I've seen this guy play in person and never have i
> been impressed with him.... maybe cause the Bulls
> injured him 2 out of the last 3 times we played
> him. Pat White Sucks!!!!!!!!!

You're entitled to your opinion, but to say PW sucks is just ignorant. PW beat USF 2 out of 4 times. His freshman year, he smoked USF before Leavitt figured out the spread option. His sophomore and junior years, USF figured out that RichRod was too stubborn to throw the ball downfield, and committed completely to stopping the run and bubble screens. And RichRod continued to run PW and Steve Slaton right into it. Of course he got injured. Same thing happened in the WVU-Pitt game before RichRod left for UM. RichRod rarely had PW throw the ball, and when he did, PW was instructed to look at one option, and if it wasn't there, then he was to run the ball. In PW's senior year, WVU moved to a more passing oriented spread, and over the course of the year, PW developed a much stronger pocket pressence. In the final game of the season, he beat your Bulls. Then he threw the ball all over the place in the bowl game, went on to impress at the Senior Bowl and combines. And now he's got himself selected in the 2nd round. Look past the USF games a little, and realize you've got an explosive weapon, who has already started bulking up and is just a pure winner. And remember that PW has only really had one year as a true QB. The first three years he was just beating people with his athleticism, except for the few games against teams like your Bulls who sold out completely to stop the run. Does he have some question marks? Sure, but his upside is far beyond any of those question marks. To say PW sucks shows how little you know about the man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.