HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miko Grimes = Psycho
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miko Grimes = Psycho
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 28, 2015 09:43PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miko Grimes = Psycho
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 01:04AM

If she's calling out individual players they should handle it in house.

When Brent comes home with a busted up face maybe she'll shut her ghetto trap.

Date: December 29, 2015 07:22AM

LOL. So she thinks they made the dolphins defense suck as bad as they do , to make Tannehill look good. eye rolling smiley

I never tweeted in my life and I don't intend to ever. The last thing I want to hear is peoples asinine thoughts as they think them .

That said its quite obvious the women has issues. I have to switch hats quite frequently in my job and part of it is actually having to recognize a person in crisis and getting them help even if they have committed a crime.

No doubt Miko is suffering from Bipolar issues and I believe she is also
schizophrenic. On top of all that she also has a few drops of good old racism and victimization issues. I think its also very fitting that the only person in the world that listens to her and takes her seriously is OMAR KELLY. At least she has excuses for her terrible behavior. OMAR needs to get his press card yanked. eye rolling smiley But Ross has no balls.

Its got to be tough living with her and I give Grimes alot of credit for sticking by her, But he needs to get her help. Its too bad the team dropped the charges against Miko, court ordered help would have been exactly what she needed.

Unfortunately in my experience it will have to get worse before it gets better. The drugs needed to correct the chemical imbalance in her brain has side effects , like weight gain and loss of energy and someone in her position as a high profile players wife will never adhere to it.

I'm not sure any other team would want to take them on so its going to be an issue for Brent in the future .

I don't hate on Miko like I do OMAR. At least she has an excuse.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: December 29, 2015 07:32AM

I actually followed her for a while on twitter until it got to be too ridiculous.

Her so-called "psychological" issues can be traced to one common factor.....ALCOHOL.

She is ALWAYS tweeting about how drunk she is or trying to get people on twitter to drink with her. Posting pics of mixed drinks. Most of her tirades are alcohol induced.

Do you think for a minute that she wasn't buzzed up when she got arrested?

She is a no-class, full time victim who probably got her hubby run out of ATL.....and now Miami. Omar is now saying he hopes the Dolphins cut Grimes because he doesn't believe in "players being held hostage"....and probably that she is doing this to get him out of his contract. Well, if that's the case Brent is a punk for letting mommy do his dirty work.

If she (they) had half a brain, she would realize that no GM in his right mind is going to want to take on her circus side-show. Hope they like Cleveland!

Good riddance!

Date: December 29, 2015 07:42AM

Oh I hear you on that Joe! Like I said the meds needed to correct the imbalance of chemicals in her brain have bad side effects. So people in that situation often self medicate. Alcohol is always the easiest to abuse. Its a party at first , but the fun plane will inevitably crash and burn.

This might be her only outlet and Its obvious Brent loves her dearly and is trying to hold both worlds together.

Ryan Tannehill appears like a really got it together kind of person . I have no doubt him and Brent have talked and it started out with a , "I'm really sorry about her bro "kind of thing from Brent to Ryan. The Team has probably discussed it in the locker room and it is what it is.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 08:33AM

Grimes has always appeared to be a stand up guy. For what he has done for the phins and being married to this sh** head I would never refer to him as a punk. Thru all of this he has been exceptionally cool and classy. I agree this trash has issues and Im sure Grimes is working with the team and teammates in the background regarding the situation. Sad how good guys sometimes end up on the crap end w/ chicks. At least he has always taken the high road and has not clocked her. We could be reading about the cops coming over and beating Grimes down for spousal abuse.

Omar is the punk ***** for taking advantage of this situation for his low life agenda.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 08:52AM

This will all end up with the phins releasing grimes. You will see.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 29, 2015 09:39AM

808phan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys, I know a lot of people on this board have
> their complaints about this team and differences
> with each other, but Miko Grimes makes everyone
> who posts in this forum look like a bunch of
> cuddly baby pandas compared to her rants on
> twitter. I'm totally convinced that this woman is
> an absolute nut job.
>
> Her latest tirade is quite entertaining to say the
> least. Besides her usual Tannehill displeasure,
> she includes the media (which doesn't really
> bother me lol), but what what gets me is she's
> also blaming and bashing Dolphins fans for her
> hubby not being selected as a starter in the Pro
> Bowl. Seriously? Like we Dolphins fans have this
> magic wand to make Brent Grimes appear in the Pro
> Bowl...Okay. Well guess what Mrs. Grimes? The Pro
> Bowl in itself is a joke.
>
> She is this self proclaimed football expert, yet
> she fails to realize that the majority of fan
> votes are coming from teams that actually win
> football games. And I really doubt anyone here
> gives a rats ass about the Pro Bowl. And guess
> what again Mrs. football expert Grimes? Just about
> all the fans here have been watching this sport
> since before you were even born. And by the way,
> you are seriously embarrassing your husband - he
> looks like a chump for being married to you. So
> stay home, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and
> keep your mouth shut. Let hubby do his job without
> being distracted by your ridiculous behavior.
>
> So here it is guys, be warned there's lots of
> profanity. Should make you laugh at something else
> other than this team for a change....
>
> Miko's psychotic twitter rant

She may very well be a nut job, but...

In today's world when a no talent individual(s) can be a star on TV, she may be vying for stardom. Have you guys watched the ever popular Reality TV? Or, the Kardashians? Ugh!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 29, 2015 09:43AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> This will all end up with the phins releasing
> grimes. You will see.

If Miami releases Grimes it will be financially related.

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: December 29, 2015 10:16AM

mizzou15 Wrote:
> Grimes has always appeared to be a stand up guy.
> For what he has done for the phins and being
> married to this sh** head I would never refer to
> him as a punk. Thru all of this he has been
> exceptionally cool and classy.

> Omar is the punk ***** for taking advantage of
> this situation for his low life agenda.

Just to clarify, I said IF he is letting his wife do the talking for him....

He also knows damn good and well that she will get drunk and spill it on twitter so why would he tell her the locker room drama to fuel the fire?

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 10:17AM

captkoi Wrote:

> If Miami releases Grimes it will be financially
> related.

I think it will be more then just one reason. He is paid pretty good, he didnt have a year that lived up to that contract. He is getting older, and his wife is distraction to the team as well as bad for the image of the team. I also guarantee that if we cut him and he goes elsewhere, whichever team signs him, will address his wife to him before they sign him...

In my opinion, the phins should tell Grimes if he wants to stay, his wife needs to stay off of social media, away from the team, facility and games. If he doesnt agree then you let him go...

Miko is foolish, her actions have made her a liability to her husband and at the end of the day will cost her husband money in the future. She did this in Atlanta and now Miami.. It is a pattern and very few teams are going to want to sign up for the Grimes circus, unless it is on the cheap....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 29, 2015 10:49AM

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 10:55AM

There isn't much mileage left on the Grimes mobile . I have seen him lose some acceleration this season, won't be surprised if he is with another team next season.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 12:14PM

I think this is part of a ploy by her to get the team to release him. It's probably going to work too.

Date: December 29, 2015 03:43PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> I think this is part of a ploy by her to get the
> team to release him. It's probably going to work
> too.

I think you are right Berk.. But I think she cost him money in his next town... Basically his guaranteed money has been paid after this season.. So she thinks get one more signing bonus and big 2 year deal before he isn't worth much? I'd be surprised if anyone paid him more then 15 million which is what is left on the remaining 2 years of his deal, although not guaranteed..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: December 29, 2015 05:44PM

we likely were not gonna keep him around at that salary anyone, and no other team would pay him that, although there was a slight change we would have done it out of sheer desperation. now there is no shot of that.
while grimes' wife is a major POS I don't think given his age and production he'd have signed for big $$ anywhere else anyway, so I am not sure how much she hurt his stock b/c at best I think he'd get a 1-2 year deal for maybe a few million per.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 30, 2015 08:20AM

She doesn't even look hot so I'm thinking she must either be a freak in bed or he's afraid to leave her, or maybe both.

I think if he tried to leave she'd go down swinging and take him to the cleaners. And would he be able to handle her ranting about him on twitter after sucking away millions from him?

One thing for sure, she is definitely a liability in addition to his 8 mil salary next year. I've never heard of an NFL player's wife causing negative attention like this, especially enough of it to potentially cost hubby his job.

Date: December 30, 2015 08:51AM

Here's what we need to take from this....I have never heard a word about her or Grimes from Tannehill or any other player. That's the high road and the best response. Tanny continues to make me proud as a fan of this team.I don't think many in this league would have handled it with such class.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 30, 2015 08:59AM

Date: December 30, 2015 09:56AM

Uh huh. Women is on psych meds, I garantee it.Poor Brent has his hands full.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 30, 2015 10:09AM

Grimes has always done the right thing regarding this situation. I am sure his teammates realize this is not an easy situation for him.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: December 30, 2015 10:26AM

I'm surprised she doesn't go every football board she hears off and babbles.

Thank goodness I have no desire to sign up for Twitter and read her rants

Date: December 30, 2015 10:38AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 30, 2015 10:41AM

Too many distractions from this ho.................Cut grimes and get it over with. We suck with him anyways...

Date: December 30, 2015 10:52AM

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 31, 2015 03:10AM

The antics of a spouse can and often do interfere with the employment of the other spouse. The antic of Miko Grimes is at a sufficiently high level for management to eliminate the problem. IMO, Brent has one more game left as a Dolphins' player.

If a Miko doesn't understand that what she does will effect the relationship between Brent and his employer, Brent has no influence over her. He'll be gone.

Date: December 31, 2015 06:50AM

808phan Wrote:
> She doesn't even look hot so I'm thinking she must
> either be a freak in bed ........

Why do you think he's so short? He used to be 6'2". Think about it......eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.