Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Participants on this site are the real deal!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Participants on this site are the real deal!!!
Posted by: Damn-U-Kong-93 ()
Date: November 28, 2015 02:52PM

I've been to quite a few forums spinning my yarn of wisdom amongst the regular, somewhat leaders of each site. I have yet to make it through an entire season with one group. Always get booted for some reason? Many blog leaders do not like to be told to stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself honestly, and the problem you are struggling with should be looking right back at you!!

I've noticed what appears to resemble "narcissistic personality disorder;" which can be described as, "a person whose grandiosity soars to such heights that they are manipulative and easily angered, especially when they don't receive the attention they consider their birthright."
How many in this forum have it?? No idea but it seems some do. Think about it! If you can criticize, degrade, & blame one of the best athletes in the world at the QB position. And continue to do it week-in, week-out, complaining about ALL the things TANN cannot do; you must suffer from some delusional state of mind. There are only a handful of QBs in the NFL that are better than TANN. I guess y'all think you are doing the team a solid by pointing out all the things TANN can't do, or mistakes he made in the past game.
MY GOD!! You wonder why a team can get stuck in a losing rut. If everyone is pointing out negatives every @#$%& week, it's no wonder that losing has taken hold.

What does Charles Barkley call this group/generation? The "JACK-ASS" Generation!! Completely fixated on what have you done for me lately; or if you don't fix this team in 2-3 years, you're OUT you DAMN LOSER!!! The Colts fans wanted Chuck Pagano fired this season because they lost a few games early on. He took them to the AFC Championship game last year, but because they started 0-2, the fans wanted his head!!

OK, Ryan has had a few years to prove himself. Still without a decent OL. But who are you gonna get?? If you say draft somebody, then fine! You said it, the draft is after the season is over, how about being positive right NOW, in the PRESENT, so we can support who is out there trying to win games?? Or would you rather rehash your negative views on the same old shit each Sunday?? Get over it man! You scared Ryan might play well and prove you wrong? If that's the case then you certainly are a narcissistic person and not interested in the Dolphins escaping this losing fog/haze that has attached itself to Sun Life Stadium.

Personally, I think some of you just like to hear yourself, or read your bitching over & over!! Do you really care about the Dolphins coming together, becoming a winning team? I don't think so. There are far too many positive things that happen every Sunday but all you do is find the negative stuff and bitch about it. It's a 60 minute game. There are so many positive plays that need to be built on to continue with a positive/forward drive! INT happens; @#$%&-it! Be like the pro's & have a short memory. Time to focus on the next drive, or on firing up the defense for a stop. Not going over & over & over who was open over here, or TANN held the ball too long, or any # of the same old complaints. Get over it!! There's still 50 minutes left to play, just like there are still 6 games to play and we can still get in the playoffs; unless next years draft gets in the way.

KNick637

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Participants on this site are the real deal!!!
Date: November 28, 2015 07:32PM

Like a wildfire!! across the interstate & keep going!!

Scarecrow I think! No, self-centered bumbs. Figure they don't work. Just sit on different sites and express there lack of education opinions!!! These folks are hilarious!! I bet they all love wrestling as well!!

KNick637

Date: November 28, 2015 07:46PM

JC & Colonel? I got some moderation for ya' right here, and anyone else is welcome!! C'mon Sammy, no more words. I want to see you make me wear a dress, PLEASE!!!!

Name a location!!!

KNick637

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: November 28, 2015 09:29PM

Woah drinking smiley

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 29, 2015 02:02AM

Put the bottle down.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 29, 2015 04:32AM

Date: November 29, 2015 05:40AM

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 29, 2015 07:54AM

Date: November 29, 2015 08:28AM

Colonel incoming PM.

Date: November 29, 2015 08:44AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Colonel incoming PM.

I think this thread needs a wet firecracker.......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.