HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Sunday against Buffalo
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Sunday against Buffalo
Posted by: Damn-U-Kong-93 ()
Date: November 06, 2015 11:19AM

Whoever wins this game will not necessarily garner anymore respect or positive feelings about making playoffs. Dolphins will increase a bit more because of the game being in Buffalo, new HC, playing without Wake=people are waiting to see.

Whoever loses will be considered done for the season. Buffalo specifically because their schedule is said to be so difficult coming down the stretch.

Still, I have a difficult time counting either team out no matter the result. Injuries, how a bad team can get up & win on "Any Given Sunday."(sorry Oliver) Weeks 12-15, 128 games, in the past few years have been so unpredictable.

IT'S A LONG SEASON. If ever there were a time for TANN to announce his leadership skills, if he has them, it is now!

KNick637

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sunday against Buffalo
Date: November 06, 2015 07:20PM

Beating the drunken chicken wing eating Bills fans at home!!? Thats as good as any Playoff win in my book. thumbs upsmileys with beer

Sexy rexy beaten by a rookie coach with a 2-1 record? priceless!! We have a new DAN THE MAN !!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Damn-U-Kong-93 ()
Date: November 06, 2015 10:42PM

I cannot think of a more exhilarating feeling for this so far majorly disappointing season! Unless we do a repeat performance in the meadowlands and miraculously bring our in-division record to 2-3, & in-conference to .500!!!

This is a similar dream scenario I have come accustomed to. I always knew, 28-30 years ago that minoring in Art, & writing my final paper on(make sure this part is CLEAR!!!) MY ATTRACTION of it's BEAUTY &(controlled chaos is not quite....) UNEXPLAINABLE morphing of figures in Salvador Dali's Surrealistic paintings. I made no attempt at describing Dali's politics, or what he may have been thinking when he painted Persistence of Memory; Some ideas maybe when a painting is titled: "Dream Caused by a Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate Before Awakening?.?.?." The closest I came was suggesting that Mr. Dali had future sight & knowing that I would actually exist someday, caused him to paint & name "The Great Masturbator!"

No worries, my mind is on Football....but one last title always puzzled me; unfinished I felt? "Young Virgin Auto-Sodomized by the Horns of Her Own Chastity." But then is there a painting or title that anyone may feel is unfinished or missing one word? Maybe that is another attempt Surrealism makes when tugging at our inner most secrets, desires, anger, hatred, love, infatuation....damn!! NO!! It's not finished!!

Usually the exact opposite feeling a Super Bowl Champion has; I would think? "A FINISHED PRODUCT!" The HC more than anyone I would think, unless the architects feel the same level of pride by bringing the pieces together. But were they coached, or trained?

That was a particularly well, or interesting train of question/thought about the idea of a successful entity & at what point is coaching < SPLIT > from training? Plus, although I'm not sure if it was said, "training" when it comes to football & at the highest level the NFL, has always seemed such a simple word and very much present in the early stages of putting a team together. Hence, "Training Camp." But the idea presented there...by..??? the colonel(is that military or UN) is that it could be thought of as repetition, assembly line, a machine with working parts and when one part breaks,(water pump, belt, etc..) a tool & dye maker has already made/trained a part of equal durability for the coach/engine/driver of the car, or his offensive coordinator to attach the part; and the machine rolls on! But then my mind has trouble not finding interest in everything it reads or focuses on. More importantly, knowing when to just stop/shut the hell up!!

Referring back to my surrealistic dream of the Dolphins last 3 years of mediocrity; or maybe I am just living vicariously through fans of teams that make the playoffs and come so close, with only one group being victorious. Should I blame the media on over hyping our players skills? Go back on my criticism of that reporter that seldom has any positives? Maybe he is right? NO! I refuse to believe that. I think we are close. Maybe it is another QB we need? I can't pretend like I know the answer with so much greater expertise out there.

I believe many teams have the talent & the QB to win a SB. I believe it is about figuring out what the colonel posted. Of course, with a young quality QB, that is a recipe or style for being good for a long time. Not being the Florida Marlins first WS victory. You create happy fans when you are competitive year after year.smileys with beer

KNick637

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2015 10:44PM by Damn-U-Kong-93.

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: November 07, 2015 03:03AM

Injury report has Parker as Doubtful and Cameron as questionable. For the bills, Harvin is listed as questionable

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: November 07, 2015 03:04AM

Sammy Watkins is also on the injury report.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: November 07, 2015 01:03PM

RB Jay Ajayi has been activated from the IR and could be used on sunday vs the Bills.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 07, 2015 02:12PM

Our only genius seems to be drafting high or bringing in stars that somehow are quickly injured before they do us any good.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 07, 2015 04:37PM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RB Jay Ajayi has been activated from the IR and
> could be used on sunday vs the Bills.

Here's hoping he runs around, past, and through them.

Date: November 08, 2015 07:02AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our only genius seems to be drafting high or
> bringing in stars that somehow are quickly injured
> before they do us any good.

Hey its not as easy as it looks.......the Dolphins only make it look that way. grinning smileysmileys with beer

In about 3-5 more yrs we will get JJ Wyatt!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.