HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins v. Titans Game Day Thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dolphins v. Titans Game Day Thread
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 10:19AM

that sack is all on tannehill. as soon as he pulled it down he had no business camping out in the pocket.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 18, 2015 10:27AM

Now I want to see what Campbell is made of.in the past Miami Coaches got conservative with a lead.I want Miami to continue to go for the juglar until 00:00

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 18, 2015 10:29AM

tanne has to recognize that blitz.

Date: October 18, 2015 10:30AM

The line needs to pick it up.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 18, 2015 10:37AM

Tanne is showing better and better not playing under JSM08's favorite head coach.

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 10:42AM

The dolphins are on a feeding frenzy. 31-10!

Date: October 18, 2015 11:00AM

I can't wait to hear Coach Campbell s victory speech. Nothing on a index card. All heart.thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 18, 2015 11:01AM

Miami just scored with less then 2 mins and a huge lead!! That's what I'm talking about!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:02AM

We're clicking now! Terrific showing! Energy maintained throughout the game. I love it. hot smiley

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:16AM

Way to beat down a team we should have. Shaking my head thinking we probably would have lost this game if Philbin/Coyle were still around.
Good game Campbell

Miller 111 yards
5 sacks
4 take aways
1 qb ko
2 ints
Tanne made mistakes but we played thru them
4 wr 2 te 2 rb caught passes

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:20AM

Dude, JSM08, you're what we used to call in the 60's "a trip." I see from almost the beginning that Philbin is a poor coach. I start criticizing him and you are his most ardent defender. Little by little, people start coming over to my side, when it is obvious to all that Philbin is no good as a coach, you are the last one to come over.

One of the things I criticized him for is calling stupid timeouts. I mean STUPID timeouts that made no sense. Not "questionable" timeouts wherein you could argue that there was a benefit that had to be balanced against the loss like the one called by Campbell today which you criticized but absolutely STUPID timeouts that made no sense like the ones that Philbin called that allowed Green Bay with no timeouts of its own to have Aaron Rodgers beat us by 6 seconds.

I have a friend who is in a nursing home and barely able to speak having had three strokes. I hadn't seen him in a long time and I visited him YESTERDAY and he said he saw we got a new coach. I told him about that series of timeouts called by Philbin and it made his day. He chuckled to no end.

and dude, you have the NERVE to bring that up given Campbell's timeout which was a tactical decision and Philbin's timeout which made no sense whatsoever in the whole Universe, let alone in the whole world.

If Ross had no been so busy having girls under the table do him as well as Philbin mentally jerking him off, we would have got rid of that loser long ago.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:42AM

Anybody still want to trade Wake while he still has some value?

The Clown Show Continues

-

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 18, 2015 11:48AM

Wake had a good day no doubt about it. His hamstring injury must have really held been quite debilitating. If he can maintain his health, he should have a good season. Tougher competition will be the real test but that's another day; right now it's time to celebrate the re-awakening...the new beginning with a HC that inspires players and the fans. Hats off to the Dan Campbell and the players.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: October 18, 2015 02:11PM

Wow, that helped restore some faith. That first time out in the 1st half was a mistake by Campbell but I give him a newbie pass for it.

Date: October 18, 2015 03:43PM

he looked so amped on the sideline. that was good to see.

now it's time to get the houston monkey off our back. we've never beaten them.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 04:02PM

Totally different team . Wake & Miller show up, D played well also, but it was a one win team

Rishard a great game in memory of his Brother

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 18, 2015 04:20PM

I'm so happy that we can breath a sigh of relief this week. Man that run play by Landry was awesome...and the play action on that looked so fine. That was such a well executed play that it's still stuck in my brain lol!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.