HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Not a good day for Omar
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Not a good day for Omar
Posted by: CG ()
Date: October 07, 2015 03:12PM

Omar has claimed to be a football expert because he's been following the Phins for 8 years as a reporter. Unlike us, he studies film and he's not just a ball watcher. Well, he tweeted that Dan Campbell's practice was just a show for the media. Well, Kim Bokamper responded and basically said that statement was ridiculous. He reminded Omar that he played the game and did the Oklahoma drill and its not setup to be a show for the media. Also, Omar is sensitive right now because he is being called out for reporting second the Tannehill's incident. Now, he's taking jabs at Ryan for disputing the report. Rough day for Mr. Kelly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not a good day for Omar
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: October 07, 2015 03:29PM

I saw that! I LOL'ed. Omar has the nerve to act like he knows more about football than Bokamper??? WTF?

Omar Kelly Retweeted Kim Bokamper

I have been around long enough to know what teams do in front of the media isn't a coincidence.

Omar Kelly added,
Kim Bokamper @kimbokamper
@OmarKelly consistency has always been necessary. But a first time coach doing something "just for show". Pretty short sided way of thinking

Omar Kelly ?@OmarKelly 6h6 hours ago

Omar Kelly Retweeted Kim Bokamper

Consistency is key. I've heard a lot of coaches say a lot of things and rarely ever stick with it.

Omar Kelly added,
Kim Bokamper @kimbokamper
@OmarKelly I agree that he is establishing his agenda. But just for show. I doubt that.
0 retweets 12 favorites

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 08, 2015 06:48AM

Omar has a skewed thought pattern--not all the time--but much of the time.

A new HC like Campbell has something to prove. He knows the cameras are on him and all of what he says during the next few months will be carefully construed. There are those that want him to succeed and those that wish him to fail. Omar, IMO, fits into the later. Covering the Dolphins doesn't make him an expert on anyone's unknown capabilities anymore than real Dolphins fans do. The difference is that fans want the very best to happen. They are optimistic until there's good evidence that things are failing. We need to take Omar's opinion with a grain of salt.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 08, 2015 06:52AM

Quote: optimistic until there's good evidence that things are failing.

What more prove do we need to realize the mess we are in.

Even the players need to be fired....>What kind of players quit on the team like that....

There is a fewd going on betewwn players in the lockeroom.

This organization needs to be burned and start over from scratch.

Date: October 08, 2015 09:35AM

Your wrong Sam. Thats the mentality that has made us get rid of some great talented players season after season that do well elsewhere.

You can have the best car in the world, without a driver , a human being that can react and make decisions on the fly, it will go nowhere fast , or crash and burn.

I feel a lot better about the Team I paid $500 to watch a few weeks ago. I wish they would pony up some fresh tickets for me and my family. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: cshashaty ()
Date: October 13, 2015 03:47AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 13, 2015 10:45AM

WOW! I don't live in the Miami area and I don't know Omar but Dan Marino was not good enough to win a SuperB? Astounding! Why is he and Duper in the HOF?

Where were his RBs? Where was his defense?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2015 08:41PM by ChyrenB.

Posted by: steviec13 ()
Date: October 13, 2015 06:09PM

Omar is a fool. He has no clue about anything. The sooner his ass is kicked out of this town,,,,the better we will all be! Every second people listen to his so called "insight" is a waste of time!

He is an eternal pessimist,,who,sees everything. From a glass half empty point of view.
He should move to Oakland and cover the Raiders!

The sooner you stop listening to the garbage that comes out of his mouth , the better you all will be!

He is a walking contradiction! Today he will tell everyone that Tannehill is garbage ,,,, and next Monday he will preach and say how Tanehill is the best up and coming quarterback n the game!

Posted by: Damn-U-Kong-93 ()
Date: October 20, 2015 03:32AM

OMAR, man! The undeniable complete definition of a TOOL. Screwdriver, hammer, wrench, no. He's a TOOL.
A short black man that wanted sooo badly to be a professional athlete.
One credit = He realized in time that he was just a wanna' be, and he would have to have an IQ above 130 with little playing experience to make it into the coaching fraternity.

So he did #3 in order: Sports reporter, NFL. Went to the beauty salon, had a weasel super glued to his ... head. Because, seriously man, there is nothing, and I mean NADA, that looks as good as 2 feet of testicle hair hanging out of a FB helmet. And so if you can't be one, at least look like a .... tool I guess?

Y'all probably think I'm a racist. You would be very wrong to assume so. Ya' see I have been to several live black comedians performing on stage. I have lived in nearly 70-80% areas of African Americans in Jackson, MS. I was accepted and vice versa. The comedians, every one that I saw, had a 10-15 minute shtick making fun of white folks. EVERY ONE!!

I can't think of a white comedian that makes legitimate humor about blacks because the race card appears quicker than Barry Sanders. Personally, I'm sick of it. What I wrote up there was a joke about Omar and all the other fake hair to look cool.

Go on and get angry, get the race card!! Oh sure you can laugh at yourself as long as a brother is busting your chops or a white pro good enough to make the big time. But that's it right? Tell me I'm full of it!! Get over yourself you long haired hippies!

KNick637

Posted by: CG ()
Date: October 20, 2015 05:05AM

Actually, I thought everything you said was true and pretty funny. BTW I'm black.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 20, 2015 06:40AM

Date: October 20, 2015 11:19AM

Date: October 20, 2015 01:10PM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I suggest that you stop the chest pounding and
> refrain from goading people into personally
> attacking you for what you write.
>
> Colonel

Lol. In my experience those that rally against something so vigorously often mirror those they are against. Maybe this is Omar? Same style of writing........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 20, 2015 05:17PM

Date: October 21, 2015 06:23PM

I honestly wish any opinion assumed about me was correct. Whoops!
I should really apologize first to everyone I offended.

I have some problems. Is that too stupid to write? Things I can't forgive, memories that kinda' disturb me. Not looking for any sympathy nor empathy.

I may have wrote that like I'm pounding my chest, I'm not. I stay in my room unless I need more groceries and that is usually 2-3-4AM; Thank God for Walmart.

What I wrote is true, believe it or not. Don't care much, but unfortunately I was angry when I wrote it. I left out all the positive things I originally wrote; music, sports, not retaliating completely against racist police. Takes more control than what I have obviously.
I'm not a racist but I hate the past folks that robbed people from their homes, chained 'em across an entire ocean only to make them slaves.
I could go on for pages; is the paragraph above any worse or just comparable to how European whites made N. America their home by STEALING it from Indians? Any different than what we did to Iraq, or how we NEED more territory in order for capitalism to survive?
I'll offend anyone with the truth because I know I don't have much time left. And it's not just my opinion, it's the truth!
We hear complaints from black people because we haven't put them all on reservations, away from what we don't want to see. Killed almost all of 'em. Yes, Columbus is the father of this nation, he has his own day! Does wounded knee have a day? Trust me black folks, you are far from the first race white people have tried to get rid of.
Again, I'm sorry if I needled you and you think this is just me being spiteful. I'm not considered white. White people already tried killing off my tribe. Might not have been in the US, but they were whiter than white, with blue eyes and determined that we were the cause of their suffering. Answer-round us up & kill us. Who's next?

KNick637

Date: October 21, 2015 06:47PM

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: October 21, 2015 07:25PM

In before topic is locked.

Really though, it's a football forum. Not a sociology site.

Date: October 21, 2015 07:36PM

Okay, okay.

Date: October 22, 2015 12:31AM

sorry to all, can't keep mind on FB or anything for very long, & then I make enemies everywhere I go, so I stay in.

But if I don't get booted, I'll stay on FB. I don't want to hurt anyone, I can't. Just don't want to go sooner than already am by somebody tearing me up.

But I still love the Dolphins; figure that out?

KNick637

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 08:18AM

Keep you apologize, if you cannot keep your mind on football then go to another sight that's relevant to what's on your mind.

No ones going to try to figure you out on this site just take the social, political bs somewhere else.

Date: October 22, 2015 12:18PM

And how are saying anything different than what Football God said Mizzou? Or did you miss his post? It's now YOU who's keeping up the social and political commentary by commenting on it after it was stopped....by FootballGod, not you.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 12:39PM

confused smileyeye rolling smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: October 22, 2015 02:11PM

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 03:04PM

up yours KarenB

Date: October 22, 2015 03:16PM

back to ya', Missy Mizz!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2015 03:17PM by ChyrenB.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.