HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Have to find some linemen.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Have to find some linemen.
Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: October 05, 2015 08:27PM

No matter what the coaching changes, Campbell has got to get the front office off their asse$ and find some offensive linemen for depth. There's got to be someone out there waiting for a phone call. At least one or maybe two. Philbin did a horrible job with that damn line, including not standing up for the team during bully-gate.

P.S. I think Ross finally saw the result of that disaster...we developed a group of pansies. That crap would have never flown in New England. I think that's why Ross wanted Campbell. Now give the guy some help by putting a foot in the front office as$ and find some linemen. Even if you have to look as far as Canada or Europe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 08:32PM by chrisnnavarre.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have to find some linemen.
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: October 06, 2015 08:31AM

Or just bench the guys who are getting killed. We have THE WORST guard tandem in the entire league!

Management has shuffled McClendon on and off the roster several times already. Linkenbach has 20 snaps. Brenner is now the first guy off the bench. The coaches have been TOO STUBBORN regarding this line. If it aint working, try something else. Hopefully DC is aware of this!

Move Douglas back to LG. If he still cannot hold his won then bench his ass NOW.

Bench Dallas Thomas immediately!

Albert will be back for the Titans game and likely healthier than he has been up to that point.

I would not even waste my time with Turner.

It should be....

LT Albert
LG Douglas
C Pouncey
RG Link
RT James

If that doesn't work...

...find the best guards between Link, McClendon & Brenner and play them.

This is an epic fail by Tannenbaum and Hickey as well as the HC.

Re: Have to find some linemen.
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 06, 2015 10:13AM

Every guard we have put in this system sucks. The last guard that looked like he knew what he was doing was Donald Thomas (Richie gave up some sacks). We need to look at what we are running.

Too bad its a big football week for the U. If I were Campbell I would trek over to U-M and spend a couple of days watching Phins film and listening to Art Kehoe. At least have a phone conversion maybe Kehoe is a fan maybe has caught most of the Phins games these pass 2 seasons.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.