HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We Suhck!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We Suhck!!!
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 27, 2015 11:51AM

Man, this guy looks mediocre on the field. Paul Soliai played like a Hall of Famer compared to Suh so far this year. WTF??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We Suhck!!!
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 12:52PM

Tannehill is still horrible. OL is bad, MccCain , get him out of there. Should have moved Wake when he had some value

Philbin & lazor have to go

Date: September 27, 2015 01:04PM

It's definitely the coaching. Our defense is starting every play 10 yds deep.it's not working and they don't change it up.same shit every play.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 01:12PM

It is absolutely not the coaching, these guys can't block or tackle. Did you see Dallas Thomas stick with a double team on a blocked defensive lineman and allow a defensive back to blitz, hit Tannehill and force a pick 6? That's not coaching, that squarely on the player. That said, it really doesn't matter anymore. Some serious changes have to be made, and FAST, to shake up this team. As of NOW, we need to immediately replace Coyle and, I think, this new D-line coach. Maybe the O-line coach, too.

Rick

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:00PM

Thought you were at the game, Treasure? You're posting from there?

Posted by: jimmmyd3 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:05PM

when you can't protect or run block the head coach needs to quit!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:07PM

I was really starting to lose interest in this team before today. Now I really really am disgusted and it isn't even really bothering me. Die hard fan since 1984 when I was 10 years old and this endless cycle of horrible may have finally done me in. Hey at least we are on the hook for Suh's 120mm contract the next 4 years!! Boy did he really sucker us. Flush the team down the toilet please.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:38PM

If we can't block, keep a TE in and go max protect. We run the same shit no matter the pressure. We never adjust. Our plan is our plan. It doesn't matter if it has a chance at succeeding or not.

Suh has already quit on this staff. He was getting doubled on one particular play. One on the left and right dedicating one exteneded arm each and he didn't bother breaking either arm block. That's coaching, folks.

You can blame whatever it is you want to but our staff is inept and that falls squarely on Philbin's shoulders. Our BS vanilla base crap is not producing but you know what, let's keep trying it and see if it works the next drive.

Tannebaum didn't sign on for this. He and Marino will be in Ross' ear this week. Joe shouldn't make the trip to London.

400mm in renovations for this? That's like banging Caitlen Jenner and bragging about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2015 03:09PM by jsm08.

Posted by: davdoldew4 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:58PM

FLUSH !!!

Posted by: dc9den ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:00PM

Cancelling my Sunday ticket tomorrow. I can't take it anymore.

Date: September 27, 2015 03:19PM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's like
> banging Caitlen Jenner and bragging about it.

Or having Caitlen bang you and you bragging about that!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:28PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> jsm08 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's like
> > banging Caitlen Jenner and bragging about it.
>
> Or having Caitlen bang you and you bragging about
> that!

Let's bring the topic away from 1976's World's Greatest Athlete please, and back to the...to quote the late great Jim Mandich:

. Stench of cow manure hovering over this performance by the Miami Dolphins.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:38PM

This team would have to show major improvement to merely suck. At least they lucked into a win in week one so going winless is out of the equation. Not at all sure, though that there'll be a second win this year.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:47PM

It might not be THAT bad but, I think we can dispense with our unrealistic utopian dreams of challenging for the division title or going to the play-offs.

The Clown Show Continues

-

Date: September 27, 2015 04:55PM

Matthews and Landry have shown a lot of heart

Date: September 27, 2015 05:41PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> Thought you were at the game, Treasure? You're
> posting from there?

It was half time. Modern technology old man.........grinning smiley

On the plus side, they gave out banners and special 50yr coins out that will make cool souvenir's. Bad news is the parking lot was littered with them. Fans are really pissed off. The Luxury seating was Empty. I don't see those seats lasting too long. Funny thing about rich people. Yeah they might pay $2500 a seat , but only if your winning.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 27, 2015 06:34PM

It's been hours since the game finished and I've had time to think about the game, Philbin, Ross, players and former players now playing for our opponents.

What is obvious is not one Dolphins fan is happy with today's effort, or the overall effort for the past decade. Our HC and his assistants are lacking in many areas and that reflects on team spirit and play.

Ross has bumbled along as the owner and is unlikely to do what needs to be done and that is to fire Philbin and replace him with a temporary HC. The fans have lost all hope with this team--and this loss, IMHO, is the last straw for many of us. A renewed stadium doesn't overcome losing and fan support at the stadium will dwindle.

The former Dolphins players like Clay and Odrick have to be pleased they are now on teams that have spirit and can compete every week. They must have been happy to play well against their old team.

It's time to cut our losses and cut Philbin now.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 06:58PM

funny how every single player we let go plays better when they leave us, and every single player we bring in plays worse (and often better again, once the leave)
or maybe not funny at all.....

Date: September 27, 2015 07:53PM

Good points Colonel and berk. My son and I were pointing that out.......so Many Past Dolphins on the Bills. All starters. Even 7-11 Hogan. We could have kept him, maybe used Devante Parkers pick on a O lineman? Its the coaching people. No secret there. Our coaches don't get results because they cant develop them. Then they cut them.

We could fire Philbin and Coyle today. Make lazor the Interim. Promote 2 other coaches who know the playbook. Seriously think about it. It would send a message and WE COULD NOT DO ANY WORSE. Ross needs to grow a pair.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 28, 2015 04:50AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> funny how every single player we let go plays
> better when they leave us

Except the QB's...they still suck and yet we want to blame everybody BUT the QB's.

Posted by: dc9den ()
Date: September 28, 2015 01:01PM

KB Wrote:
> berkeley223 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > funny how every single player we let go plays
> > better when they leave us
>
> Except the QB's...they still suck and yet we want
> to blame everybody BUT the QB's.

It's just that once you give up hope for your QB...you're starting over again from near scratch. We've done that so many times since Dan, we cling to every last glimmer of hope for whatever QB Miami calls 'the one'. Elite QB's are rarer than a 4 dollar bill...if we give up on Tannehill, we just set ourselves back 3-5 years and need to throw a season for a shot at that 4 dollar bill. We won't land one finishing 7-9 every year.

Date: September 28, 2015 02:32PM

Tanny is not Dan Marino. Different talent type. He is Colin Kaepernick, however and that's good enough for me if he's allowed to play that way.

Date: September 28, 2015 02:51PM

jlyell13 Wrote:
> Tannehill is still horrible. OL is bad, MccCain ,
> get him out of there. Should have moved Wake when
> he had some value
>
> Philbin & lazor have to go

Tanny was never Horrible. EVER. But Yes. He is playing Horrible now. I call a spade a spade. What the reason is for everyones demise I do not know.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 28, 2015 05:40PM

Tannehill has never been a complete QB and still can't throw the deep ball and still doesn't show good pocket presence and use his feet. needs to watch some Russell Wilson tape!

Chryren, Colin Kaepernick is horrible. Can't pass.

Date: September 28, 2015 06:15PM

Never said he was the Complete package. But he was never horrible. He always was competitive. He always improved, got better.

But since opening day.......WTF!? Here is a team that went 8-8 and almost beat the Packers if not for the horrible time management of Lurch. We are better at every position except Oline and we are playing much much worse at every position.

Whats the reason? Has to be coaching or lack there of.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 29, 2015 05:01AM

jlyell13 Wrote:
> Tannehill has never been a complete QB and still
> can't throw the deep ball and still doesn't show
> good pocket presence and use his feet. needs to
> watch some Russell Wilson tape!
>
> Chryren, Colin Kaepernick is horrible. Can't pass.

I'm not convinced it WILL work but it's the only thing left to try. Tannehill is NEVER going to be Montana, Farve or Rodgers in the dink, dunk, West coast, whatever you wanna call it offense. No matter how bad the staff wants him to be. Put him on the move, maybe he'll be Russell Wilson...maybe he be out of a job. IDK but something HAS to be tried!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 29, 2015 12:22PM

Agreed, gotta do something different because what we're doing now isn't working well enough.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: September 29, 2015 12:43PM

dc9den Wrote:
> Cancelling my Sunday ticket tomorrow. I can't
> take it anymore.

Still getting ST for free, but boy, is this hurting. Look forward to watching my Dolphins every Sunday, and that's what they deliver. Never will I give up on them...I'll just keep suffering until they finally deliver, which I hope is soon, while I can still enjoy it.

I truly feel bad for anyone who is spending money on these clowns.

So sad!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.