HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Heath Evans at it again
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Heath Evans at it again
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 26, 2015 09:14AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heath Evans at it again
Posted by: thegreathoo ()
Date: September 26, 2015 09:47AM

Evans brought it strong. I thought he was spot on with Suh, very weak effort so far, got dominated by weaker competition. I'd bench him because others are playing better. There is no reason Suh should play, there are no expectations that he will make a play. ACtually there are expectations that he will blow it so far.

Date: September 26, 2015 10:12AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 26, 2015 10:35AM

Joe, you must be the only one satisfied by Suh's play so far.

Date: September 26, 2015 11:07AM

Yeah...because I said that. eye rolling smiley

If you want to believe this trolls report then feel free. Keep in mind the is the same guy who handed the Dolphin playbook to Bill Belichick after he was cut by Miami. Now he has integrity as an ANALyst? he sure as hell didn't have it as a player.

Date: September 26, 2015 12:41PM

Okay, like everyone else, you're not satisfied with Suh's play. Right? We can mark you down for that. Right??????????

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 26, 2015 03:13PM

Evans basically said Suh was always no good and no team other than Miami would have signed him to huge dollars. A completely asinine comment and the fact that Suh has had 2 mediocre games with us so far doesn't make it any less so. I guess Evans knows more than anyone else in the league since Suh is annually a consensus pro bowler. Garbage 3d string journeyman FB, Madison was right, a disgrace to this team for the 3 games he played for it.

Date: September 26, 2015 03:34PM

Well, Joe, if you've been following pro football like I have since 1967, you'd know that it is not unusual for a guy to play like a demon, either get a great contract or be bid on very highly and traded and then promptly decide to lay on his butt and relax.

Okay, two games only. I hope with all my heart that you are correct that it was just those two games but I still say we need to bribe someone ON EACH OPPOSING TEAM to stand in front of him and say, "Come on, DONKEY KONG SUH!!!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!"

Posted by: davdoldew4 ()
Date: September 26, 2015 04:52PM

I happen to agree with ChyrenB. It does seem to happen frequently or it sure seems so. I can recall it having happened over the years.

Look at Mike Wallace after Miami paid him an enormous amount to play for them, not play with them. Just one example.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:42AM

Suh is going to bring it today, that is all that matters to me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: September 27, 2015 10:43AM

Suh publicly admitted that he's not happy with his performance. He has taken ownership of it which is important IMO, he's manning up to it. I respect him for that. I'm pretty sure he's aware that his teammates and fans have high hopes and and expectations for him. I wouldn't worry so much about him, at least not yet.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 04:15PM

yes! Suh really brought it hard today and was a 1 man wrecking crew leading us to a glorious win over the mighty bills

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.