HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Why the Patriots will lose the East
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Why the Patriots will lose the East
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 02, 2015 03:46AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why the Patriots will lose the East
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: September 02, 2015 04:41AM

4 of their last 6 on the road. So much for any weather advantage and ball pressure related issues, and listening in on the other teams communications, or bugging opponents lockerrooms, or video taping signals...

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:40AM

Date: September 09, 2015 10:20AM

Pit vs Pat

It starts tomorrow. Big Ben shreds a terrible Patriot secondary. Throws for 400 yards and 4 TD's. I suspect a lot of passing from Ben as the Steelers only have DeAngelo Williams and Dri Archer (5'8 173) at RB. They just signed Jordan Todman 3 days ago.

Steelers have 13 players on IR already and 2 suspended. Starting RB and WR are out for Pit. That may be the only saving grace for NE.

I still think the Patriots got too cocky in the thinking they can win with run-of-the-mill WR's, RB's and DB's. They will try and double Antonio Brown so Marcus Wheaton may have a big night...and maybe Sammie Coates, Heath Miller.

If the Steelers can jam Gronk and hold him in check (like they bragged), they have a good shot.

If Pit gets the lead, I don't see how NE can catch up dinking and dunking with Edelman and Amendola. They are without LaFell and their starting center (not to mention Wilfork & Revis on defense).

Date: September 09, 2015 10:32PM

Brady has a lot going on both professionally and personally. Lots of distractions. Add to that a defensive front like Miami and Buffalo....I just don't see him having good games without knowing the Teams call signs in advance and the correct ball pressure............

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: September 10, 2015 01:37PM

I don't think it will be that easy, it is Belichick and he's always coming up with some new wrinkle or cheat...I hope for a close race that we win after crushing Brady with the defensive line pressure.

Date: September 10, 2015 03:42PM

Brady has 3 rookie OL (RG, C, LG ) starting tonight.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 10, 2015 05:41PM

(deleted..) got my facts wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 05:43PM by JC.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:45PM

So Brady tosses 4 TD passes tonight...great...Pats fans are already arrogant, this ought to give 'em all wet dreams. F@#$ I HATE that team.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 11, 2015 01:35AM

I've always hated the best team (Bills during the Kelly years, etc.) in the AFC East the most, but due to the recent ESPN article that Treasure posted I'm pretty sure New England will forever hold the top spot from here on out. My blood was actually boiling watching them celebrate the trophy at the start of the broadcast last night, once they started rolling I had to turn the TV off out of fear I'd so upset I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. I can't wait for the day (hopefully this year) when Miami unseats them as the beast of the East.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: September 11, 2015 02:26AM

i wouldn't put too much into last night's win. It's always an emotional night for the home team and the steelers' d is really bad.

what i did notice is the pitt coaching staff doing their best to lose the game and a pats d that was horrible.

long season. when the pats play a real d that oline will get exposed.

Date: September 11, 2015 02:57AM

Defensive lines are becoming a non-factor against Brady because of the quick passing game but they are not infallible.

Pit defense was pathetic. Their secondary sucks big time and the coaching was awful on both sides of the ball.

Haley called a trick play on the first drive after they marched all the way down the field by running the ball effectively. Didn't make sense. It stalled the entire drive after an 8 yard loss.

They are also going to miss Dick LeBeau A LOT!

I just don't understand why so many teams cannot stop two average receivers. The coverage on their biggest weapon was pathetic. What kind of moron lets Gronk get that wide open or covers him with an inside LB?

The Steelers really tried to hype Marcus Wheaton but is nowhere close to Martavious Bryant. As a matter of fact, he sucks.

Bryant (and Bell) screwed the Steelers almost as bad as Dion Jordan screwed us! Not sure who is going to cover Gronk now.

For some reason, the Steelers coach to coach headsets did not work for the first half. No communication between OC/DC and HC. Go figure.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 11, 2015 04:03AM

Date: September 11, 2015 04:21AM

I was surprised the Steeler defense could not take advantage of the 3 rookie interior linemen. The Steelers secondary was confused and horrible. The Steeler defense is going to limit them. I don't see how all the National Media is picking them to win their division unless the rest of the division is flawed.

I think the new Patriot RB, Lewis could be thorn in side of defenses as a 3rd down back. He looked quick and elusive. It is going to be very import for Miami DL to get pressure on Brady or he is going to pick them apart.

The Patriot defensive front seven didn't impress me one bit. They are suppose to be the strength of the defense. I didn't see much of a pass rush and they weren't locking down the run even though the Steelers were short handed. The Pats secondary looks like they are going to be a bend don't break defense. They are going to be giving up a lot of yards if they continue like this.

The Patriots aren't going to go 16-0 like of many of the Patriots faithful think because they have a chip on their shoulder.

Date: September 11, 2015 05:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.