HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Much More to Martin's Story
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Much More to Martin's Story
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 06:17AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Much More to Martin's Story
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 09:04AM

Who cares dude is not a Phin anymore. People keep dragging this 300 lbs weakfish back into the news.

Date: August 27, 2015 10:30AM

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 11:54AM

Screww Iggy I dislike him as much as I do Martin entire oline was full of bullies and p**ss**s. Iggy was a part of the problem not the solution. No one's head was in the game. I wish we could have sent that dumb a** Pouncey packing too. Even today when you read how a guy like Delmas or Jennings takes time w/ younger players in their positions. I have never read one story where Pouncey helps out w/ coaching up young player's on the oline. Now that we have gotten rid of the clowns and idiots the team is finally headed in the right direction.

Team does not owe Martin Jerry or Iggy **** bunch of screwballs not football players.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: August 27, 2015 02:23PM

I had read Treasure and was about to respond to it before I read yours, Mizzou.

With Treasure it was going to be a clarification but with yours, Mizzou, you are wrong!

Igcognito was Jonathan's best friend and was the one who was at first trying to PROTECT Martin from being bullied by others. When Jonathan refused to stand up FOR HIMSELF, Iggy got frustrated and basically tried to toughen him up.

Date: August 28, 2015 02:36PM

No doubt Chyrene. Now we have to face a pissed off motivated Ritchie Incognito with a chip on his shoulder and rex Ryan whispering in his ear .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 29, 2015 03:48PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No doubt Chyrene. Now we have to face a pissed
> off motivated Ritchie Incognito with a chip on his
> shoulder and rex Ryan whispering in his ear .

Richie doesnt hold any ill will towards the Phins... He actually feels bad for the whole situation he got himself and the team in the middle of.. He is also still very tight with Pouncey and still has a lot of friends down here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2015 03:50PM by Crowder52.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: August 29, 2015 04:11PM

The way our D-line looks, Ritchie might have a bullying case of his own to file against the Dolphins after the game.......

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: August 29, 2015 05:21PM

You can slice it any way you want. Fact is Richie was an infant and Martin was just not cut out for the NFL (as most people are not)....

Doesn't make either one a bad person in the grand scheme of things. Much bigger and badder things going on with NFL players.

No sexual assault, cheating, murder, failed drug tests, serial rapes, domestic abuse, animal abuse, etc.

Richie got too caught up in a leadership role he never should have been in...he was a child who needed a wake up call. He was partying too much, not taking his career seriously and had too many young players under his wing. He failed as a leader.

Pouncey needs to grow up but sounds like he is on his way.

Martin has some emotional issues. I am not going to knock him too much just because he was over-drafted and didn't have the mental make-up of a NFL player. That's on Ireland. Mental illness is a real thing. Just look at recent US news.

There are things more important than football. Not sure what they are but...smiling smiley

Its easy to call names as a know-it-all fan but life is rarely that simple.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.