HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Wells report released
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Wells report released
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: May 06, 2015 08:45AM

Pats "more probable than not"...BUSTED!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wells report released
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: May 06, 2015 08:47AM

Tom Brady & equipment guy GUILTY.....basically.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: May 06, 2015 08:48AM

Brady's gotta be suspended for a good long time.

Date: May 06, 2015 08:57AM

The entire team should be banned from post season play in 2016.

The NFL should set a stern example.

But I could live with stiff fines, a rules change and Brady being suspended for 2015.

Date: May 06, 2015 09:04AM

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:08AM

The patriots are lucky, Brady should have been suspended for the Super Bowl.

Date: May 06, 2015 09:08AM

Date: May 06, 2015 09:15AM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:32AM

We'll be lucky if they even suspend him one game, he'll probably get a small (by his standards anyway) fine. Hope i'm wrong though

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 10:26AM

Godell loves bradyes penis.....bradys suspension will probably be a swear
to never do it again.

Posted by: cshashaty ()
Date: May 06, 2015 10:32AM

Little surprise in the conclusions. Multiple HOFers called out Brady from the start, and of course Brady refused to provide his cell phone records. Equipment and locker room collaborators too.

No one cares if locker room guys are punished. But Brady is in a LOT of trouble, to say nothing of the hit to his integrity.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: May 06, 2015 11:14AM

I said it at the time. There is no way Brady didn't know.

Its its very unlikely that Belichick didn't know.

In order for Brady to be innocent of being involved, let alone overseeing this, one of two things must have occurred:

Either two part time pats equipment guys took it on themselves to decide what PSI was best for a HOF QB to play with...

or

...two Jets fans posting as Pats fans infiltrated the Pats organization and tried to sabotage their season by changing the pressure in their game balls...on multiple occasions...without Brady noticing the change.

I'm not sure which hypothesis is more absurd. Lets call it 'a tie'.

The fact that Brady, and the fulltime attendants didn't cooperate in every possible way to clear their names, only cements the notion that they are guilty.

The Pats, and Belichick got off light on the spygate embarrassment as a first offense, even though they stole a Super Bowl from the Rams.

They need to get HAMMERED for a second offense.

Brady and Belichick should be suspended for the coming season. The Pats should be fined $20m and they should forfeit all 7 off their allotted draft picks in the 2016 NFL entry draft.

If Sean Payton could be suspended for a season for lying about their headhunting scandal then a second offense for cheating should get that same penalty, at a minimum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 11:36AM by THE Truth.

Date: May 06, 2015 02:01PM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 06, 2015 03:13PM

It has to AT LEAST be as severe as the Sean Payton penalty.

Date: May 06, 2015 05:15PM

They purposely released this after the draft so NE wouldn't lose any picks.The league has been so slanted towards the Pats for way too long. The Commisoner himself sat on the 50 yd line and cheered them on Last season. Don Shula himself called him Belicheat. It's pathetic.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 06, 2015 05:31PM

NE opens the season with Steelers and Bills. Brady could miss both JUST for not cooperating and refusing to give up cell phone. (He must have gotten advice from Hernandez.) Couple that with all the circumstantial evidence and.....he looks pretty damn guilty.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: May 06, 2015 05:41PM

Kind of hard for the Pats to get punished when Goodell & Kraft are party pals at each others homes. It's really no wonder why ref's calls seem to sway in favor of the Pats too.

Date: May 06, 2015 06:09PM

Date: May 07, 2015 12:38AM

Date: May 07, 2015 01:54AM

You guys are crazy if you think they're suspended Brady for a whole season. They'll come down hard on the ball boys and slap Tommy Boy on the wrist, if we're lucky he'll get some time off, but I have my doubts.

Date: May 07, 2015 02:03AM

I think it's 4 games top but likely 1 or 2. I also would not be shocked if it was just a fine.

In regards to the organization, the league has set the precedent when they told the Falcons that ignorance is not excuse. They must penalize the team as well.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: May 07, 2015 05:14AM

Goodell's credibility (which is deservedly low after the way he disposed of the video in Spygate and how he handled the Ray Rice matter) is clearly at stake here. Who is to say whether Brady's cheating (and yes he clearly cheated) had an effect on the game's results. The reality is that this is certainly not the first time this has happened. Did Brady's cheating affect other games results? In my opinion, if he slaps Brady's wrist, he confirms that he is nothing more than Kraft's cabin boy. As far as I'm concerned, there are more asterisks next to NE's supposed championships than years that Hernandez may have to serve. At least now the world knows that Brady is a cheat whether it means anything to Goodell or not.

Date: May 07, 2015 05:34AM

Wells worded everything just vague enough to give Goodell some wiggle room on punishment, there really is no "smoking gun". I've also read that Troy Vincent will be in charge of the punishment, this tells me that the league offices know it's gonna be unpopular among the non Boston masses and they want to keep Goodell out of it. I'll be surprised if it's even 4 games, like Joe said, probably 2 games and a fine.

Date: May 07, 2015 06:06AM

Smoking gun or not, he refused to cooperate with a league investigation.

Date: May 07, 2015 06:38AM

Dave Hyde @davehydesports

Ted Wells and NFL effectively got long-time Dolphins (and Cowboys) trainer Kevin O'Neill fired for not cooperating w/Wells. O'Neill had ...

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: May 07, 2015 06:38AM

My take is regardless of what punishment Kraft's cabin boy imposes, at least now all non Brady sycophants know that he is a cheater. Brady''s Wikipedia page will include how he cheated and tried to cover it up. Perhaps it's the lawyer in me, but if either of those two Brady underlings that followed the cheater's orders to deflate the balls gets fired over this, I'd sue the pats organization in a heartbeat. Why should they lose their livelihood for following orders and Brady only gets told not to be naughty again by Roger Cabin Boy.

Date: May 07, 2015 07:18AM

Is anyone else enjoying this as much as I am ? grinning smiley

The best part is watching the obnoxious Pats fans get so worked up...

Their reasoning.....

He put up more points after he was caught and won the game in a blow out by mostly 2nd half points.

So...because you were successful in spite of getting caught, you are absolved???? confused smiley

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: May 07, 2015 07:52AM

I'm guessing the most that will happen to Brady is a fine. Maybe, if Godell hasn't had his morning coffee yet, he will say "Shame on you, Tom!" and shake his finger at him.

Date: May 07, 2015 08:49AM

Like Payton, I was saying Belicheat should be suspended for a year. With or without proof of his involvement. We know he did it.

Date: May 07, 2015 10:12AM

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.