HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          internet game watching
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
internet game watching
Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 07:36AM

With the rising cost of the NFL pass from Direct Tv, which i have had for the past five years, I have seen some talk about seeing games on the internet. Does anyone know where these games will be posted? If i can get it for free on the internet, why pay the $360 on Direct Tv. If anyone could help me out with this, I would apprecitate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: internet game watching
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:08AM

I dont really know much about it but I have a friend from over sees and he says that they get the games via internet but the impression that I got from him is that it is only available to them. I can be wrong since as I said I have not researched the topic myself just what I gathered from him. I would be curious if we can access it from america and if so what is the cost cause even if I have to pay I dont mind if it is cheaper...

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:17AM

I noticed somebody on here the other day speaking that they watch the games via the internet as well......

I would like to know also.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: April 16, 2009 12:26PM

yeah most sports bars have nfl sunday ticket, burp which is why they raise the cost because they pay it, so stop buying it waisting your money put the money on nfl network to see thoughs couple of games this year and go to the bar for the rest. simple. effictive and alot less cheaper.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:34PM

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:08PM

NFL SUNDAY TICKET is AWESOME.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:09PM

There are a number of websites where you can see streamed sports games (NFL, NBA, etc.) for free. They are nowhere near HD, but in a pinch it's better than missing it altogether.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 07:23PM

Phinsfan 2 is absolutely correct.....$360 is far less than it would cost to drive or fly to MIAMI with a family of 5 with tickets. Been to a few games and spent more than that each game.

With the ticket I see ALL Phins games, record them and add them to my PHINS game collection....about 450 and counting. I have the best seat in the house, only have to travel from room to room in my house saving me 1200 miles.

The ticket is definately worth it.

Posted by: Luis75 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 11:32PM

Actually there is a site. Justin.tv
They have all sorts of games there and since i dont have direct tv and if i cant make it out to a bar for any reason i resort to that site. It might not be good quality but ill take it as long as im watching the phins.

Posted by: Blastfire ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:48AM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:41AM

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:56AM

Sunday ticket is awesome. I could not live without it but it is way too high and will be until more than just DTV has the rights. I think the NFL just lost a law suit having something to do with this and the Dish Network. I am addicted and DTV and the NFL takes full advantage of that.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: April 17, 2009 04:25PM

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: April 22, 2009 07:23AM

thanks, guys. I have it saved. Direct TV is great, but with my wife loosing her job, three kids, two dogs, new home and only one salary things, have to be cut and with that extra amount, it has to go. Sucks, but life comes first. Thanks for the help guys.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 22, 2009 07:47AM

Yeah what kills me now is that college football is trying to jumping on board and charge for their games, nah i cant afford that man...

Date: April 22, 2009 08:10AM

i cant afford it we got 3 i can watch at home i live in WV, so? redskins and baltimore is all i ever see. so i go to sports bar, wild buffalo wings, but this year im going to walk about 1500 feet to the golf corse get free water, 6 bucks for some wings, hell ill prob eat at home, then just get a beer? maybe 3 all in all spend around 10 bucks or less per week, i love sunday ticket but unless you like being ripped off and can afford it, then glass of water, appitizer, and a couple of friends at a establishment who has it is the way to go. like i said we got three national televised so im good. and i see em on projector screens NICE!!!!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 22, 2009 10:08AM

Quote:

"wild buffalo wings"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Isnt it Buffalo Wild Wings?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.