HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Beware of Refs for Ravens this week!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Beware of Refs for Ravens this week!
Posted by: ncfishfan ()
Date: December 03, 2014 06:43AM

I'm sure we all remember last year, and the back to back PI calls against us to set up the Ravens with a gift touchdown. Well, there was an article on NFL.com about Harbaugh whining about the PI call against the Ravens on sunday that set up the Chargers go ahead touchdown, and how it was the incorrect call. I'm sure he has the refs attention...and with our banged up corner situation...this is not good

also remember refs blew call on Sturgis FG that could have sent game into OT. Ravens were in an illegal formation. It would have made a 57 yarder a 42 yarder! NFL admitted call was missed and used it for Jets the following week to beat Pats!

I'm very worried about this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware of Refs for Ravens this week!
Date: December 03, 2014 07:23AM

The referee this week will be John Parry...below is a description last year from ESPN...not good for us!

It’s worth noting that Parry’s crew was a relatively prolific caller of defensive holding and illegal contact last season, before the points of emphasis were announced. It called a combined 26 of them in 15 regular-season weeks, tying with Clete Blakeman’s crew for the most in the league.”

Date: December 03, 2014 07:25AM

The ref will be John Parry...look at espn description last season...not good!

It’s worth noting that Parry’s crew was a relatively prolific caller of defensive holding and illegal contact last season, before the points of emphasis were announced. It called a combined 26 of them in 15 regular-season weeks, tying with Clete Blakeman’s crew for the most in the league.”

Date: December 07, 2014 11:57AM

I hate to say I told ya so, but they definitely changed outcome of games several times!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 07, 2014 12:05PM

ncfishfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate to say I told ya so, but they definitely
> changed outcome of games several times!

I saw the bad calls, but we lost badly enough that I don't know if we can blame the entire loss on the refs..Something I'm wary of doing as a fan.

Date: December 07, 2014 12:10PM

the 3 illegal down the filed calls killed us..all were big gainers including one to the ravens 20 when we up 10 0

the fumble overturned was atrocious since no clear evidence

the end zone thing was a safety

all these calls kept our defense on the filed too long. cant overcome that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.