HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Seriouisly Ryan Tannywaste?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Seriouisly Ryan Tannywaste?
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 24, 2014 08:13PM

Is it just me? or is this starting to get stupid? Tanny is irked and upset that coach didnt name him the starter publicy?? I now understand why he sucks and cant man up and play the freaking game... he belongs in the lingerie league. I mean if you want the damn endorsement and want to be comforted like a baby then play better what the hell is wrong with that. Its your job tannywaste to play better and if it upsets you like a girl to be called out by your coach cuz your sucking up the joint then play better or hang up your cleats .............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seriouisly Ryan Tannywaste?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 24, 2014 08:53PM

Date: September 24, 2014 09:10PM

exactly, maybe he will get his bell rung on sunday and loosed the cobwebs up. I am just a firm believer you get your money by earning it, and this guy doesnt seem to know that. quit saying i have to play better and faster reads blah blah just do it for crying out loud put on your jock like your a man and go throw the freaking ball then you will get all the ada boys and back pats and ass smacks you want.

Date: September 24, 2014 09:46PM

Don't know what your talking about......but you seem to be enjoying making it up as you go along so , have fun.

The Tannehill I know was sacked 58 times, got up every time and never pointed a finger. I don't remember ever seeing him cry about anything ever, but hey , don't let something like proof and facts get in the way! Your enjoying making this up .......makes you feel like you actually have some self importance . Enjoy that.........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 25, 2014 12:45AM

.....and if he wouldn't of said anything, the mob would of said "Tannehill is such a pu$$@, he didn't stick up for himself when the coach called him out"

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: September 25, 2014 03:33AM

exactly. Tanne is standing up for himself while others are throwing him on the s*** pile. Good for him. He is not a *****y.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 25, 2014 03:42AM

All i know is philbin dug his own grave.

Iam almost positive he will not last too long on this team.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 25, 2014 03:51AM

There's a small uninteresting piece in the Sun-Sentinel this morning about Tannehill not being happy with Philbin not naming him publicly in the news conference as the starter.

Rather than criticize Tannehill's replies to the media about not being named, we need to be more concerned why Philbin did this while telling Tannehill in private that he was starting. When Tannehill asked Philbin why he took this approach there was a reason given, BUT, Tannehill would not say what it was. He said to the folks asking, you need to ask Coach Philbin why he did it.

My assessment of this is that Phiblin is insecure, doesn't have a handle on what to do performance wise and is just all over the place with his thoughts. Simply, the man is befuddled.

This clearly wasn't a chess move to relieve or divert criticism away from Tannehill's "slow start" this season which reveals inaccurate throws, inability to connect on anything over 20 yards, and unwillingness to move and run when it's something everyone else sees he should do. It did nothing but illuminate the Dolphins' distress.

Phiblin just seems to be lost and I don't expect anything changing anytime soon with offensive plays. The only saving grace, if any, this coming Sunday in London is that we play Oakland which is floundering badly at 0-3.

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 25, 2014 03:52AM

"Obviously, it doesn't feel good," "It creates a bunch of stir and a bunch of distraction in the locker room, mostly from the outside coming in, and guys having to deal with the distraction of it. So it's not a good feeling, but he's been clear with me and I know where I stand."

Just sounds like he answered a question.

Philbin is an idiot...we all know it. Should Tannehill have stuck up for him after he created this mess?

It's not a big deal. JJ called out Marino a few years ago and I think we all remember how he responded.

Let's see how Tannehill responds. Hopefully he can finally get some help from his receivers and blockers. Getting Pouncey back should help.

Date: September 25, 2014 03:56AM

I think about it a bit more and................

There are 2 possibilities.

1. Maybe joe philbin did it to push tannehill buttons and make him excell...

or

2. Philbin really thought of starting Matt Moore but got cut off by the OC.

Date: September 25, 2014 04:51AM

Look im not enjoying this lol. at all. I am only stating what i feel and just get extremely annoyed watching this same chicken crap for the last 15 yrs. Time and time again, in interviews tanny says it falls on him to play better, that he must play better and get his feetwork down and all the other crap. Bingo dude nobody else is doing it its your job so dont talk about what you have to do, just do it and earn your money. Dont get irked and annoyed when someone finally calls you out wether its the coach the owner the fans, it doesnt matter. If you played to your abitlity then you wouldnt be called out. thats what im trying to say..

Date: September 25, 2014 04:54AM

But what right does Philbin have to call anyone out? He needs to call himself out!

That being said, I also don't think he called RT out. I just think it's his awkward and uncomfortable way of everyday life and dealing with the media. And of course they turned it into a story.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 25, 2014 05:23AM

Well maybe it was just Philbin being Philbin and sticking to what he always does by not talking about who plays and who doesn't to the press. Philbin simply does not discuss player matters. He never has, so why should him diverting the question be such a suprise?

I'm not saying that his answer was the smart one...in fact, I think it only served to create a contriversy when none was warranted. But, I don't think it was out of character for him.

As far as RT is concerned, I think his responses were more out of frustration than anything...and he should be frustrated. By his own play, the coaches, the play calling, the defense, the play of the O-Line, and the play of the receivers. There is more than enough frustration to go around right now.

I'm just wondering when the players themselves are going to get embarassed enough by their own sub-par play to get pissed and show some fire...thier continual slow starts, and tepid play are not going to get us, or them, anywhere, but home for the holidays.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2014 05:32AM by Ken.

Date: September 25, 2014 05:29AM

Date: September 25, 2014 05:34AM

Date: September 25, 2014 06:11AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JoeFootball Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But what right does Philbin have to call anyone
> > out? He needs to call himself out!
>
>
>
> He is the head coach.....He has a right to.
> Tannehill is playing like crap anyways..
>
> You mean to tell me joe philbin is just supposed
> to go with the flow and not say anything..
>
> Should joe philbin say: Tannehill you are doing
> great. Good job.
>
> He is supposed to tell tannehill you are playing
> like crap buddy. Get it together or you will be on
> the bench soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I dont like that he call him out either but then
> FIEDLERHATER made a good point and he is
> right!!!!!
>
> Fiedlerhater is right!

HE did not call anyone out! read the quote.

Date: September 25, 2014 06:27AM

Joe i start thinking.....Over and over and come to this conclusion....fiedlerhater opened my eyes a bit....

First of all i dislike philbin. I dont think he knows what he is doing really no fire whatever thats all true. Players are not on his side anymore i believe.

But why are people so disgusted with philbin when he was simply stating the truth....

Philbin was torn on who to start this week...Its clear tannehill is not doing his job.....IMO he is simply telling tannehill do better or we will find another option...Whats so bad about that...?

First game against new england we even won and the OC was saying how the passing game needed to get better soon......Nobody complained about that.

The OC saw it all along even in the only game we won.

Date: September 25, 2014 06:31AM

And again let the record show again i think philbin should be fired not because of this but because he is clueless about how to lead a nfl team.....He is clueless of how to get his players fired up.....The speeches you need to give players in order to get them fired up whatever else.

He has no idea of how to go about his bussiness.

Date: September 25, 2014 07:13AM

Thanks SamSam! I think Philbin has been terrible, I dont even know who is calling the plays, I will assume its Philbin for the most part because it still reaks of him. But he has the right to not say who will start or who wont, he is after all the coach. But for anyone to be annoyed escpecially RT is retarted to me. I have never been the man that needs praise to do my job or public support. I figure if you havent been told to step it up per se, then all is good. PhlimPhlam just told him to step it up without saying it thats all. And if RT needs proof his game sucks, wake up bud and look in the mirror and ask the guy staring back who is throwing the ball behind recievers, who is incapable of hitting a wide open guy, which player is throwing the errant passes. I guarantee you bud, the answer will be obvious.

Date: September 25, 2014 09:29AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Joe i start thinking.....Over and over and come to
> this conclusion....fiedlerhater opened my eyes a
> bit....
>
> First of all i dislike philbin. I dont think he
> knows what he is doing really no fire whatever
> thats all true. Players are not on his side
> anymore i believe.

I am losing faith in him myself but have heard nothing that says players have turned on him...yet.

>
> But why are people so disgusted with philbin when
> he was simply stating the truth....

Good question.

>
> Philbin was torn on who to start this week...

No evidence to support that whatsoever.

Its
> clear tannehill is not doing his job.....IMO he is
> simply telling tannehill do better or we will find
> another option...Whats so bad about that...?

Nothing but he never even said that. His policy is to not talk about stuff like this. He was just following suit.

>
>
> First game against new england we even won and the
> OC was saying how the passing game needed to get
> better soon......Nobody complained about that.
>
> The OC saw it all along even in the only game we
> won.

Yes. THE PASSING GAME. He did not single out Tannehill. So in essence he was calling himself out because he is in charge of the passing game.

Date: September 25, 2014 09:45AM

Joe its clear tannehill was struggling the first week against new england even the commentators were saying how bad he was throwing the ball even on completed passes. He was not accurate at all.

IMO the OC Meant tannehill when he said the passing game needed to get better.

And now in the third game there is even more prove of that.

Tannehill is struggling bigtime...There is even video of two receivers wide open on the same side of the field and tannehill gets sacked on that play....Tannehill was even looking to that side.

And yes there is a fraction of seconds that a receiver is open...But maybe tannehill doesnt have the talent to see it.

Date: September 25, 2014 09:47AM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
> Look im not enjoying this lol. at all. I am only
> stating what i feel and just get extremely annoyed
> watching this same chicken crap for the last 15
> yrs. Time and time again, in interviews tanny says
> it falls on him to play better, that he must play
> better and get his feetwork down and all the other
> crap. Bingo dude nobody else is doing it its your
> job so dont talk about what you have to do, just
> do it and earn your money. Dont get irked and
> annoyed when someone finally calls you out wether
> its the coach the owner the fans, it doesnt
> matter. If you played to your abitlity then you
> wouldnt be called out. thats what im trying to
> say..

Dude I'm trying to be polite to you. Never had a problem with you and because of the way I've handled Dolphin recently (and will continue to)I don't want to get a bad reputation here. I've even thought of giving myself a self imposed vacation for a few weeks.

That said.......How STUPID is your above statement?

I mean.......The man is surrounded by media and asked these questions. He has never been anything but genuine and self .
criticizing. How do you want him to respond? Just do it? That's your answer? So he is supposed to come off the field and say , sorry I have nothing to say.........I need to just do it? And he is a pussy for saying that?

he never pointed the finger at a single lineman last season. never once. he is trying to learn this new offense, he is not calling out any referees, no receivers. NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. That's what men do.

And he was asked point blank about Philbin he was honest again and said , well its a distraction and does not feel good. WTF is wrong with that in any context?

Are you looking for a problem with the guy? because I guess if you look hard and long enough you start to see what you want to see, But its not there.

What I like first and foremost about Ryan Tannehill is his character. We can discuss everything else and yes he needs improvement in a lot of his game. But don't try telling this board he needs to man up about anything. Ryan Tanehill has character coming out of his ass. If anything it shows your huge lack of any of it.

Ryan Tannehill would challenge a Navy seal when it comes to giving up. I look for guys like that when I do my job. I'd fight next to him anyday. Philbin? Not so much.........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 25, 2014 09:48AM

joefootball wrote: I am losing faith in him myself but have heard nothing that says players have turned on him...yet.

Joe Philbin dug his own grave...The defensive coordinator is in hot waters as well.

Date: September 25, 2014 10:02AM

I tried to be polite , but I have to agree. Its the same douchbag mentality over again. They have to all be the same asshole. Comes out no matter what the name is.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 25, 2014 10:30AM

Wow. You were just agreeing with him and singing his praises a short time ago saying "fiedlerhater opened my eyes a bit"

Date: September 25, 2014 10:37AM

Joefootball....YUK.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: September 25, 2014 10:45AM

Actually fiedlerhater is right on the money! How can you get upset cause you arent doing your job, or in treasures case when people point out all his stupid posts.. Do your job and no one can call you out!

Treasure just cannot process logic......

Date: September 25, 2014 10:51AM

And dolfin you cannot proccess the fact that brady is not going to send you flowers any more.

No flowers no candy and no toy picklez.

Date: September 25, 2014 11:04AM

And funny he comes out the woodwork when the phins start losing.

Date: September 25, 2014 11:21AM

Oh no.....>you ve been here before him and you dont know the story?

Ok.

Back to football..

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.