HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          List of Player workouts, etc by Trifecta UPDATED 4-18
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: List of Player workouts, etc by Trifecta UPDATED 4-5
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 05, 2009 08:41AM

He runs a 4.5 40. I'm sure he could play OLB. He ran a 4.4 at his pro day.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: April 06, 2009 01:30AM

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 11, 2009 05:21PM

Posted by: Kfresh01 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:18AM

I agree that we need a TE. I wasn't super impressed with Fasano. He did ok and was definitely an upgrade from Martin. I think this will be Martin's last year with the Dolphins. and Haynos did a good job as a number 3.

I think that we got by with the wildcat on offense because people didn't know how to defend it, but we have to get better with our traditional offense to get where we need to be.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:53AM

34/454 yards and 7 TD's is pretty good for a TE. Especially in his first year as a starter. He was a great red zone threat and tough runner.

Don't forget he shared time with Martin who also had 31/450 yards receiving and 3 TD's. Martin did a hell of a job.

That's 900 yards and 10 TD's from our top two TE's. I don't think the probelem with our TE's is who they are or how they play but the fact that they will be FA's next year.

They may never be Tony Gonzales but they still have untapped potential.

Give either one of those guys the other ones touches and they are in the top tier of the league for TE's.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Kfresh01 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:59AM

David Martin was the starter the year before. I think he did his job as a number 2. Fasano had a great start to the year but his productivity went down at the end. I just wasn't that impressed with him thats all. I still like him as a starter for us but think we still need to look at rookie TE's because Martin doesn't have much potential and Haynos is unknown at this point. There are a few good TE's in the draft that could make a run at #2 next year.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:08PM

Martin will be 31 next season, so I doubt there's any chance he gets re-signed by this regime. Fasano will likely be re-signed. And then you need someone to replace Martin's downfield ability. I expect we'll draft a TE in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. We have worked out a number of the top TE prospects, and I don't think that's a smokescreen. I think TE is on our shopping list.

Date: April 16, 2009 12:28PM

i dont think we will go after one at all and it is a smokescreen, period. you make me waunder i mean maybe thier production went down do to how we where playing, and haynos showed alot of potential the few snaps he took. AGAIN PEOPLE we have more pressing needs, IE CB, PASH RUSHER, DT, AND NUMBER ONE WR. get another hb and te and such next year.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:11PM

Just go away stunner. Your racist and naive remarks are tiresome. Did you ever learn to spell or even write a coherent sentence?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:21PM

I just want to know if he is 99Taylor.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:12PM

Re: List of Player workouts, etc by Trifecta UPDATED 4-18
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: April 18, 2009 05:27AM

Date: April 18, 2009 10:56AM

not bad and we will prob take a couple of em cheapness wise, but the money is going to be on laurinitous, the name says greatness all over it, like URlacher, and Thomas, anyways, then our second pick will be hakeem nicks IF he is still around, then why late round CB? YOU say IS BECAUSE WE ARE TAKING SEAN SMITH as our third pick, again if he is still around. you heard it here first.

Posted by: cahokietim ()
Date: April 27, 2009 03:44PM

Hi DolphinSam,
Please update this great thread with draft & UFA results.
Thx
Tim

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.