HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Stream
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Stream
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 01:52PM

Is anyone watching a stream of the game tonight? If so would you mind sharing the site name and other information to help me watch these mighty phins whoop up on the cowgirls....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stream
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 02:20PM

Phins so far look like they belong on the same field as dallas...

clay 1 reception 19 yards...

morenos fist carry 18 yards,...

Date: August 23, 2014 02:23PM

Miller had a carry of 7 yards..

They keepholding wallace this time it was called holding 5 yards automatic first down....

Dallas had the ball first and had to punt...

Our first offensive possession we took it all the way from our own 15 yard to the dallas 8 yard line...But our kicker needs some practice so thats good.

Date: August 23, 2014 02:24PM

special teams defense isnt looking too good today.

sofar 2 good returns by dallas on kickoffs.

Date: August 23, 2014 02:27PM

wheeler sucks and misses anothe rtackle.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: August 23, 2014 02:36PM

Sounds like OV hurt his leg on a 3rd down sack, hope he's OK

Date: August 23, 2014 02:36PM

Chris Perkins ?@chrisperk 3m
K John Potter no longer warming up. Walking with slight limp. But has helmet on & talking to ST coach Darren Rizzi.

He went in the lokerrom looked like he had some kind of injury.

Date: August 23, 2014 02:42PM

Sounds like Moreno is making a case for the RB job, running and blocking

Date: August 23, 2014 02:43PM

He picked up a blitz allowing RT-17 time to find Wallace for a 14 yrd gain

Date: August 23, 2014 02:45PM

Moreno compared to anybodyelse we have on this team rb is like night and day...

moreno bull rushed someone for 8 yards on a play.

Date: August 23, 2014 02:48PM

Its not tannehills fault that scrubs like dion sims fuble the ball away...

Date: August 23, 2014 02:50PM

im telling you the dolphins dline is ready for the regular season they just beat up on the dallas qb bad.

Wake with the sack.

Date: August 23, 2014 02:55PM

jason trusnik on the tackle in special teams....Beat up someone bad...

The dallas kick returned did not getup.

Date: August 23, 2014 03:10PM

moreno willbe starting rb barrying injury like day and night comparedto all the other scrubs we have at rb.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: August 23, 2014 03:49PM

Gotta wait till Sunday night to see it on replay, Hashtag IMACHEAPBASTARD.

Date: August 23, 2014 08:06PM

OK. THAT was a fun game!! My Boy Tannehill threw 1 interception that was not his fault , and another he completely over through. His Long balls looked worse then ever. sad smiley He's my boy , but not his night.

Moore had his share of drops and interceptions. A Pick 6 on the 12 YD line . He through into traffic that he never should have......but Holy damn shit. He had a touch on long passes and corner routes, I mean they were PERFECT throws. eye popping smiley

Some great running by Moreno and Rookie #5 Diemen Williams. They better keep him . Dump Thomas . Moreno , Williams, amd Miller. I still like Thigpen also but I don't see them keeping a 4th RB. Thomas is a bust.

Rookies James is playing real well on the line. I will be happy when Pouncy returns though.

Wheeler SUCKS. He missed tackles left and right. Sacks that he should have had. Just god awful. CB Jamar taylor looked Killer out there. Finnegan was missing a lot but covering Dez Bryant is a monumental task. That guy was great.

Joe Philbin is 2 for 2 on getting plays overturmed this offseason. he really looked engaged and in charge. I like the fact that Lazor is on the sidelines.

This was a really great game. We had about 4 turnovers(maybe 5?) but we still pulled out a Win. It was a really fun thing to watch.

The Kicker situation is scary, At one point they had Brandon fields warming up on the sidelines for a field goal. confused smiley Glad it didn't come to that.

We have to sign a scrub this week and see if the long break is enough for Potter or Sturgis to heal. I hoping for Potter personally.......

Go Dolphins!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: August 24, 2014 03:15AM

listening to nat moore that first long pass to Wallace was on Wallace. he has to run his route and then look for the ball.

they came into the game wanting to work on the running game. success. shelley smith looked good at rg. keep him there.

i'd sit all the starters this last game and get ready for ne.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: August 24, 2014 03:19AM

oh and the 2-3 snaps tripp got at mlb with the first teamers he was in on the tackle and looked more instinctive than anyone else at that position.

they need to let him take his lumps. he looks like a natural there. I'd take some growing pains over the guaranteed mediocre play from the rest of our MLBs.

Date: August 24, 2014 05:39AM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh and the 2-3 snaps tripp got at mlb with the
> first teamers he was in on the tackle and looked
> more instinctive than anyone else at that
> position.
>
> they need to let him take his lumps. he looks
> like a natural there. I'd take some growing pains
> over the guaranteed mediocre play from the rest of
> our MLBs.

I agree he also had one tackle in the open field he closes really quick
wheeler would not had made that tackle bt has more experience..

I would give tripp a try to start because wheeler stinks.

Date: August 24, 2014 05:42AM

treasurecoast i agree with everything you say its on point except one thing. It was tannehills fault on the int he locked up on hartline....He needs to look somewhere else hartline was double covered.

Chren dont knock yourself so hard..>Its not easy times...money is scarce.

Chren remember me on moores case....well....im gonna give him some credit this time....He is doing really well against backups or second teamers...

But i gotta give him credit..

Tanehill is the starter though.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: August 24, 2014 05:50AM

Moore did better with second team OL and second team WR's too.......

He is just flat out better.

Tannehill int was all his fault how on earth you could even think of saying anything else is mind boggling.

The Dallas D has given up a ton of points this preseason as they suck, but of course Tannehill could not take advantage.

Date: August 24, 2014 09:11AM

I did say, Tanny completely overthrew the ball to Hartline. His fault. I admit it when he doesn't play well. He did not last night.
Moore is doing well as a back up. I'm really confident in him if Tanny went down. But Tannehill is so much more athletic. He just needs to click in better with his receivers. I'm reading now that even Wallace is admitting he should have kept going and made a cut that caused Tannehill to overthrow. When they lock up its gonna be a beautiful thing.

Dolphin you never admit anything positive , only the negative so your opinion really has no value. The only reason your here is because he has a bad night. If Tannehill scored 2 touchdowns you would never even have the balls to show up and say , good game , a W for the Dolphins. Hope you upped your meds......your gonna need it this season.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 24, 2014 10:21AM

I forgot that this was the game thread and I still haven't seen the game but I caught dolphin's statement that Moore played better with the second string team.

As I said before as to the Tampa game, of course Moore was playing AGAINST SECOND STRING COMPETITION ON DEFENSE.

All you have shown, dolphin is that our second string offense is better than there second string defense.

That's all you have proved. Now when Moore plays against a FIRST STRING defense and when he plays WITH OUR FIRST STRING OFFENSE (lol which might be worst than our second string offensive line), then you can TRY to make the point that you are trying to make.

Date: August 24, 2014 11:40AM

quote: Dolphin you never admit anything positive , only the negative so your opinion really has no value

Couldnt't agree more.

Date: August 25, 2014 07:04AM

Date: August 25, 2014 10:51AM

Finally saw the game. Most interesting thing was that Bob Griese was announcing. And he was bragging about being asked to stand by to kick one time when Garo was injured.

Then he started bragging about being also a point guard on the Purdue basketball team

and I yelled, "bullshit! You were never on the Purdue Basketball team!"

But then I remembered that he was a senior my freshman year at Purdue.

So I looked up the 1966-1967 basketball roster and he was not there.

But I wiki-ed Bob and did see that he was an All Star Basketball guard in High School.

So he probably did play in his Sophomore or Junior year for Purdue in Basketball. (In the 60's, Freshman could not play with varsity and had their own teams).

Posted by: TailPhin ()
Date: August 28, 2014 01:54PM

Looking for a decent stream of tonight's game if anyone can shoot me a link. Thanks much!

TailPhin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.