HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets are motivated.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jets are motivated.......
Date: December 26, 2013 08:30AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jets are motivated.......
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 26, 2013 08:52AM

yeah, and we have to play for is the playoffs. why do I think the jets come out more motivated?

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 26, 2013 09:15AM

Calm down fellas we got this. Then we'll see what this team is made of.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 26, 2013 09:36AM

Finshady we saw what this team was made of last week when we had a chANCE OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS..

Now we have to pray that the ravens lose.

We will not make the playoffs. I hope im wrong but i see the bills laying an egg and showing their true colors against the ravens. You will see.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 26, 2013 09:50AM

You're right SamSam. Dead on right. But I am not so much counting on a Ravens loss to the Jills as I am a San Diego win over Kansas City (also far fetched but not as improbable) in order to create a 3 way tie in which we go based on the best conference record.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: December 26, 2013 10:02AM

Ravens play Cincy. Jills play the past.

Posted by: Sickofit+1 ()
Date: December 26, 2013 10:12AM

I Wana win solo badly but come on Jets will play without a care in the world while we will be frigid and probably repeat last week. I will be amazed if we win. I'm sorry but watching last week killed me inside and I'm more than pissed off and honestly I do not think our team deserves to win. I want our coaches gone.

Date: December 26, 2013 10:29AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ravens play Cincy. Jills play the past.

Yeah, SamSam led me down the wrong path. Ravens play Cincy who can take over the number 2 spot from New England if they beat Cincy and the Patsies lose to the Jills.

So Cincy will have motivation to go all out for a win.

But, by virutue of the flip side of the same coin, so will the Patsies have an incentive to beat the Jills (but that game does not affect our chances).

Date: December 26, 2013 12:13PM

I will be there. We will beat the Jets at home and will probably eeek into the play offs. Don't thin Ryans job is depending on this game. he is either gone or he's not. His fate is already set. personally.......I think he's gone but not for long. I really see him as the next Cowboys head coach. They love that type of personality down there.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: KB ()
Date: December 26, 2013 12:22PM

I think there is a better than avg chance we get in but the truth is we proved last week we just aren't that good. if we end up playing the Pats as the #3 seed, we are in deep. Playoffs, home refs, after we beat them week before last...ugh. Unlike our clueless staff, Bellicheat WILL have a pay-back game plan (most likely based on the Bills disaster) and they WILL be looking to humiliate us.

Date: December 26, 2013 01:04PM

We are NOT Superbowl material. We all knew that. The goal this season was the playoffs. I'd like to see that happen and then build on it for next season. We are in good shape still salary cap wise.If we had a better Oline and our recievers don't drop some passes , we are a 11-12 W team easy this season.

We tinkered with the defense and it blew up in our faces. Should have left that alone. We got work to do. But I still had more fun this season then any past because we have hope every game. Couldn't say that for a long time. smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 26, 2013 01:55PM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 26, 2013 07:26PM

Rex won't be fired, even if he loses. His team sucks this year. It's amazing what he's been able to do with it.

Date: December 27, 2013 01:22AM

montequi Wrote:
> Rex won't be fired, even if he loses. His team
> sucks this year. It's amazing what he's been able
> to do with it.

I agree he has them playing way above what they should be , but don't forget HE got his starting QB hurt for the season placing him behind a line of 3rd stringers in the 4th Qtr of a meaningless Pre season game. He has a history of thinking with his dick more then his brain. That swagger, that macho B.S. gets him in more trouble then he is worth. he needs to be in a assistant Role where he can stick to football , not making decisions that effect the whole club. His mouth cashes checks his statement's can't cover.

I think He will be the next coach of the Texans or the Cowboys. They deserve each other. People love his bravado down there.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 27, 2013 06:35AM

Somehow i feel better that the ravens play the bengales instead of the bills.

The bengals are a better team although i really like the bills DLine.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 27, 2013 12:42PM

I have a terrible feeling that we are going to get punked again. Really hope I am WRONG!

Date: December 27, 2013 03:57PM

LOL, Chat.

Posted by: Ihatebrady ()
Date: December 27, 2013 05:29PM

chatafkup Wrote:
> I have a terrible feeling that we are going to get
> punked again. Really hope I am WRONG!

That feeling is based on a mountain of previous experiences and is most likely dead on.

Miami will come out flat, get behind in the first half, make somewhat of a run at it, maybe even take the lead in the 4th, only to blow it in the end with a sack or two, maybe a turnover, and certainly some ill-timed penalties. A script I know by heart now.

Miami 20 jets 24. Season done. Only to watch whole coaching staff return and play the same bullsh1t game again next year.

Sound familiar?

Date: December 27, 2013 06:04PM

Right on, IhateBrady, or, we will come out like gangbusters in the first half. Then when the second half starts, Jesters will have adjusted and we will keep playing the same and will fail to anticipate their adjustments and to re-adjust to those adjustments. Then we get blown out in the second half.

It must be all the announcers can do to not laugh at us during the broadcast.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 27, 2013 06:20PM

That is exactly what I am afraid of! Well we will soon find out boys

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 28, 2013 05:10AM

Well if we lose, think of the draft, if we win, well we might make it 1 game in, so really what does it prove if we cant go to the big game?

Date: December 28, 2013 06:26AM

I remember when I was a child. I said I cannot wait to watch the Dolphins win the SB and asked myself how old will I be. sad smiley God why did I become a Dolphin fan. Heartache every year.

Date: December 28, 2013 09:21AM

I thought that same thing circa 1990........When Jimmy Johnson became coach I was Psyched! I thought it was a given. But its time. Its going to happen with Ryan Tannehill. I can feel it. In the next 3 seasons.

Jets always play us tough. This won't be a walk in the park , but we got this. 24-19 Dolphins. I'm going to this one and can't wait to hear the stadium celebrate the Playoff drought!! drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Dolphacolyte ()
Date: December 28, 2013 09:50AM

Still don't understand the sick hatred that the ESPN network has for the organization. Last week's game has nothing to do with the one tommorow. Let's shut up these jackass reporters there once and for all. In particular those ridiculous former NFL players also.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 28, 2013 11:36AM

Dolphacolyte Wrote:
> Still don't understand the sick hatred that the
> ESPN network has for the organization. Last week's
> game has nothing to do with the one tommorow.
> Let's shut up these jackass reporters there once
> and for all. In particular those ridiculous former
> NFL players also.

Hard to shut 'em up when Miami plays like they did against Buffalo. All the experts picked Miami to beat the Bills. Miami should be trashed on TV.

Date: December 29, 2013 09:17AM

Of course Hartline is hurt and they stop throwing it to Clay. Jesus Christ fire Sherman......

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 29, 2013 09:26AM

We are screwed I think sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.