HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Sam brenner?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Sam brenner?
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: November 18, 2013 07:14PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sam brenner?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 19, 2013 03:59AM

Dallas Thomas played just one snap against san diego.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: November 19, 2013 04:23AM

he is better

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: November 19, 2013 10:58AM

Philbin said Dallas Thomas is pretty much practicing as a Tackle these days not guard..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 19, 2013 11:15AM

Now that's disgraceful. We are missing three starting linemen and last April's draft pick at offensive line has only one snap and is NOT injured?????

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 21, 2013 07:55AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Philbin said Dallas Thomas is pretty much
> practicing as a Tackle these days not guard..

I think "Tackle" is code for "Water Boy".

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 21, 2013 10:49AM

I'm still astounded that with three guys already on the roster including our 3rd pick in the draft and two vets, we brought up an undrafted rookie from the practice squad two days before the game to take the position. Unbelievable.

Rick

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: November 21, 2013 02:07PM

Wes Welker was undrafted so your theory is plain wrong, and dumb. Maybe Brenner is already better than what we drafted. Goes to show how imperfect the draft really is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 04:43AM by Finshady.

Date: November 21, 2013 02:41PM

Finshady Rick can defend himself but I did not read his post as being as saying you should never play undrafted players. I read it more as a comment on the quality of the players we DO have on our team given the fact that they WERE drafted and presumably paid high salaries. It was a comment on player evaluation and/or coaching.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: November 22, 2013 04:48AM

Chyren how many players have been drafted high, and failed? I am only saying alot of good players get past over in the draft for the so called more athletic player from a bigger named school like from the SEC. Tennessee or Utah we chose Tennessee, and that player we got from their can't play while the player from Utah played well last week Why? Their is a running back that plays for South Dakota State Zach Zenner he rushed for 2000 yards last year. He is a senior this year should he drafted yes will he probably not why because he plays for the Jack Rabbits. But someone will get a star running back UDFA, and that is the sad part really.

Date: November 22, 2013 03:46PM

I just think he was saying that we drafted poorly and not making any reference to the colleges where these draft choices played nor whether any other player not drafted would have played better or worse regardless of what college they came from.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: November 22, 2013 06:17PM

I think ChairmenB's point is more related to the fact we bring a discard up off the PC as opposed to having a legit answer for OG on the roster.

My opinion. Of course.

And BTW. If that's the point -- I strongly tend to agree.

BNF. But what for?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.