Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This franchise is trending down again...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
This franchise is trending down again...
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 23, 2013 09:57AM

and I believe it is to do with Jeff Ireland and Joe Philbin.

Jeff Ireland has let PROVEN and talented guys walk, while replacing them with equal to lesser talented players.

He also FAILED epically to put real talent around his young QB. Mike Wallace isnt playing up to $60 mill, Hartline is a NFL slot WR, and Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller have been duds.

Plus, RT17 is playing behind one of the worst O-lines in the history of the game.

Ryan Tannehill has had flashes of great and terrible. But one thing is for sure, he hasnt been set up for success, Sherman is terrible.

As far as Philbin goes, he seems to be terrible at spur of the moment, in game decisions. Our team looked horrible after a BYE week. They just dont look good.

He has failed to develop players. And I think another major item is he doesnt use players to their strengths.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This franchise is trending down again...
Posted by: bravedave13 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 10:06AM

Couldn't have said it any better the head coach
has lost this team maybe next year as usual for us phin
Fans. It's getting real old Mr. Ross not sure you care....

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 23, 2013 10:30AM

thumbs up

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 12:45PM

We are 3-3, obviously after winning three games in row, everybody felt the franchise, was trending upwards. Now after 3 consecutive losses we are trending downward, pretty obvious... But I am not sure the season is over, nor this regime is done.... You have positive runs and negative runs during any given season.. Right now we have been on a negative run, but all it takes is one big win this week, and everybody will feel much better about the situation... Lets not have us losing this game already, and that is what it sounds like from many of you... We are 6 games into a 16 game season, and we are at .500... I am certainly not ready to throw in the towel... We need to get it together and play a big game this week in NE... That is where I am at... Trending up and down, is just part of a long season with a team trying to make it.. THe holes on the offensive line is not making it easy for us to succeed.. But our last 2 losses came down to final drives, a few less mistakes and we win those games.. I believe this team can play with a few less mistakes... And that is what I am looking for in the coming weeks... I am not looking for nor expecting more downward trending... F*ck that BS...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 23, 2013 12:55PM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are 3-3, obviously after winning three games in
> row, everybody felt the franchise, was trending
> upwards. Now after 3 consecutive losses we are
> trending downward, pretty obvious... But I am not
> sure the season is over, nor this regime is
> done.... You have positive runs and negative runs
> during any given season.. Right now we have been
> on a negative run, but all it takes is one big win
> this week, and everybody will feel much better
> about the situation... Lets not have us losing
> this game already, and that is what it sounds like
> from many of you... We are 6 games into a 16 game
> season, and we are at .500... I am certainly not
> ready to throw in the towel... We need to get it
> together and play a big game this week in NE...
> That is where I am at... Trending up and down, is
> just part of a long season with a team trying to
> make it.. THe holes on the offensive line is not
> making it easy for us to succeed.. But our last 2
> losses came down to final drives, a few less
> mistakes and we win those games.. I believe this
> team can play with a few less mistakes... And that
> is what I am looking for in the coming weeks... I
> am not looking for nor expecting more downward
> trending... F*ck that BS...

What you are saying, Crowder, is correct. Anything can happen, even beating NE.

I have followed this team for many, many moons, so I have a pretty good idea of what will or won't happen. This team will finish below .500 and will not beat NE.

I am being realistic, not a doom-and-gloom guy. The OLine can improve slightly, if at all. As I have said, along with others, the OL is what it is. I highly doubt McKennie will have much of an effect, plus Martin is now going back to RT, where he didn't play that well his first year in Miami. Will he be better than Clabo? Time will tell, and we can only hope he will.

With the OL the way it is with no real hope of improvement, RT will not get much better. I see him as a good QB, one that can compete with the best of them....if he gets the chance. With only 2.4 seconds to throw and his OC not really doing much to help him, people will continue to rock him. Everyone also says our RBs are below average. Again, if the line can't open up holes or even keep the defenders out of the backfield, our running game will go nowhere.

So, with all those problems and knowing they can't be fixed this year, I don't see an upward trend for this season.

But, as I said on a different post, I will never give up on my Fins!

Date: October 23, 2013 01:04PM

Date: October 23, 2013 01:14PM

Take away, RT pick six to open the game and we win... Just one play.... We gave that game to buffalo from mental mistakes at the end of the day... A play here or a play there we win.. Am I happy with the team losing, no, but it is not like we got blown out, we only really lost one game... The other games we were in to the last moments of both games.. Despite making several huge mistakes among the games.. AS bad as our oline is we have had a real chance to win 5 of our 6 games, we won 3... We can still play some football and win some games, we just a need a good break and take that momentum to get on a little winning streak, shake off the 3 game losing streak... I think RT is either going to light it up or suck this week against Brady, my guess is Tannehill lights it up, has his best game of the year...

Before the season started and you looked at our schedule, we all would have been happy going 3-3 after 6 games... Well that is what we are, the three game high followed by the three game low, is just hard to deal with as a fan...

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2013 01:22PM by Crowder52.

Date: October 23, 2013 01:22PM

Crowder, Crowder, listen carefully, we will not only be "out-coached" and lose these future games but more importantly....wait for it....wait for it....

"We will be coached OUT OF those future games."

confused smileyconfused smileyRe: This franchise is trending down again...
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 23, 2013 01:26PM

Let's look at this season and the moves, non-moves or attempted moves....

Hosted Bryant McKinnie in a FREE AGENT workout and decided he was not worth signing....Action: Waited until he signed with someone else and then traded a draft pick for him. confused smiley

Looked at a trade for one of the best LT's in the league in Branden Albert but didn't think a PB LT was worth a 2nd round pick. Action: Move a player, who they obviously had little faith in, to the premier line position....and sign a player who looks like a shell of his former self in a zone scheme.

Same deal for Eric Winston, who BTW had played in a zone scheme before. confused smiley

Spent a relatively high draft pick on an injured player they thought could play LT and LG. Reality: Looks like he will struggle to even claim a starting spot.

Spent a high draft pick on an injured player to play CB (pattern developing) who did not get on the field until week 5 or so....(Jamar Taylor) and was then benched in favor of a journeyman CB.

Gave a huge contract to Dannelle Ellerbe.

Sign an injured FA guard (Louis) to take up space before his eventual release...and fall back on the underachieving John Jerry

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: October 23, 2013 01:44PM

Chyren- I respectful dont buy it... Let me lay some knowledge down on you for this coming game...

In the last 3 games Tom Brady has been sacked 13 times, Tannehill has been sacked 12 times... So NE isnt exactly doing a great job, protecting there QB either as of late... We are pretty good at putting pressure on the QB at the same time... Brady didnt throw a TD last week either and the passing game has struggled at times

NE is pretty good at running the ball, top ten... Something we happen to be a top ten team at stopping. We went against what was the top rated rushing team last week in the Bills and pretty much shut down the run for most of the game...

We struggle to run the ball rating 29th in the league.. Well NE rates second to last at 31 stopping the run... We are going up against the weakest run defense on paper we have played all year.....

I dont think it is a bad match up for us... We need to stop Gronk and the screen pass to RB's. And Tanehhill needs to minimize mistakes and turnovers, and this game is ours to win...

Nietzsche

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 23, 2013 01:44PM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Take away, RT pick six to open the game and we
> win... Just one play.... We gave that game to
> buffalo from mental mistakes at the end of the
> day... A play here or a play there we win.. Am I
> happy with the team losing, no, but it is not like
> we got blown out, we only really lost one game...
> The other games we were in to the last moments of
> both games.. Despite making several huge mistakes
> among the games.. AS bad as our oline is we have
> had a real chance to win 5 of our 6 games, we won
> 3... We can still play some football and win some
> games, we just a need a good break and take that
> momentum to get on a little winning streak, shake
> off the 3 game losing streak... I think RT is
> either going to light it up or suck this week
> against Brady, my guess is Tannehill lights it up,
> has his best game of the year...
>
> Before the season started and you looked at our
> schedule, we all would have been happy going 3-3
> after 6 games... Well that is what we are, the
> three game high followed by the three game low, is
> just hard to deal with as a fan...

I said it before, we lost the game in the first quarter. Miami improved their play from the 2nd quarter on, but both sides of the ball can't handle the critical moments (and the coaches can be lumped in there, as well).

Now, to clarify what I just said...we didn't lose because of a pick six or a couple of other plays. Unless it is in the closing seconds, no one play loses a game; after all, Miami did have the lead in the last 3 minutes.

What I am saying is Miami's first quarter poor play was just a reflection of their downward spiral (the last 3 games). They just can't get out of their own way. One step forward, two steps back. In realty, their first three games were better, but not by much. Same problems were going on then, but they sucked it up enough where they could either make a comeback or hold on.

It will be impossible for this team to improve this year; there is nowhere for them to turn to bring in better players, and evidently our backups aren't good enough to replace a Clabo (8 sacks) and Martin (4 sacks?).

How can RT light it up this week? It's going to be the same OL. It is doubtful McKennie will play, and if he does, it won't be much. Even when he does learn the offense, how much of an improvement will he be? Not much, I am afraid.

Correct Crowder, before the season started if anyone saw Miami at 3-3, we would have been pleased, but it is how they got to 3-3 that is disappointing. Stink up the place against Buffalo? I said before the game was played that the Bills game would show where Miami is. Well, it did.

If Miami played well and still lost, I could give this team credit and see them winning down the road; but there are just too many problems in key areas.

Unless the Jets are the real thing, NE is once again going to run away with this division.

Date: October 23, 2013 01:47PM

eesti- I am no fan of Ireland and his moves that is well documented around here... I just dont think the season is over... Despite all of Irelands mis steps we are 3-3, beat a pretty good Colts team, and have a shot to win this week.. 4-3 and a win over the Pats will change the way we all look at the future of this season.. Do I think we are Superbowl bound, no.. DO I think we have a shot at finishing better then .500... Yes...

Nietzsche

Date: October 23, 2013 03:03PM

Crowder I said it's not that we can't win, it's that we don't win. Your whole post addresses the former and not the latter.

Let me put it plain, if there are no coaching mistakes, we will win this game. There!

We will come close to winning until the final quarter when Nostradamus predicts that we will be leading by less than a touchdown with 3 minutes or less to go and they will send Tanny back to pass EITHER ON FIRST OR SECOND DOWN OR on third down and short or third down and out of field goal range anyway when we SHOULD BE RUNNING THE CLOCK DOWN and 1)Tanny will be sacked either (a) taking us out of field goal range or (b) he fumbles the ball away OR

2) He will throw an interception under a vicious rush or

3) He will throw an incompletion which will serve as an extra timeout for the Patriots and they will use that timeout to beat us by a few seconds.

I PREDICT!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2013 03:04PM by ChyrenB.

Date: October 23, 2013 03:16PM

Chyren- last week, we were winning by 1 with 3 minutes left 2nd and 8 on the fifty, after running on first down for a gain of 2 yards.. That is not a run out the clock call.. You need a first down, you need to get in field goal range... Running the ball three times, not getting into field goal range, not getting a first down would have been stupid as well.. They were trying to win the game and I dont think it was a horrible call.. Actually passing on 2nd and 8 was not that bad of a call in the situation. Had it been successfully we get a first down, kill the clock with another set of downs, and get in field goal range... You play to win, you dont play to not lose... You have to try and get the 1st down... THe coverage was right, Tannehill made the read to pass based on the defense's formation, it just went bad from execution...

Nietzsche

Posted by: gofins60 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 03:16PM

Philbin isn't doing much of anything, and Sherman's offense is not a good fit for this team. When the team does win, I think that it's because of the players on the field making plays, and has nothing to do with the coaching. All of the losses and the negative plays of the offense can be traced back to 2 things: #1 Tannehill has been a turnover machine which has been helped by #2 poor coaching, playcalling, and a failure to field a competent o-line.

Date: October 23, 2013 04:34PM

Crowder-I'm not saying the season is over but I am starting to doubt Ireland and Philbin more and more by the week. I was a staunch supporter because I think they still had time to prove some things. Unfortuanately they are proving some things but not in a good way.

With all the moves we made we should not just be a .500 team.

It seems Ireland is too ready to sacrifice now for a "chance" to be good in the future. Signing and drafting MULTIPLE injured players...4 this year alone and it's happened in the past as well.

2013 Jordan, Thomas, Louis, Taylor

Were back to the same..."doing the same thing and expecting a different result" type of thing....

Trading for players we could have gotten for free....etc. Signing players that don't fit the system. Failing to identify an offensive lineman. We have one good one and then a huge drop off. Even the coaching hires are not performing. Our defense should be much better. Areas of strength are now mediocre. Our coordinators are sucking big time. We are still not maximizing players assets.

There are still positives....

Tannehill, Pouncey, Grimes, I still like the Wallace signing but he won't perform until RT gets protected, Hartline, Gibson, Clay but then there's...

Ellerbe, Martin, Clabo, McKinnie, Jerry, Jones is average again.

None of our draft picks have made an impact at all with the "slight" exception of Jordan (another injured player) and he cost two high picks. He has also been outperformed by several other defensive rookies that we could have had without trading up.

Hell, we would be much better had he listened to uninformed fans.

Resign Reggie Bush

Stay at 12 and draft Sheldon Richardson or Star Lotulelei.

or trade down for Kyle Long

Draft Kiko Alonso at 42

Trade #54 for Branden Albert (even tho he has had injuries this year it doesn't mean he would have been injured in Miami) Still highly rated.

Instead of spending big on Ellerbe, sign Andy Levitre

Abandon the zone blocking crap.

Make those moves and you would have a hard time identifying a weakness.

Many moves he could have made other than those specific hindsight examples.

.....................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2013 04:10AM by eesti.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: October 23, 2013 05:36PM

eesti Wrote:
> Stay at 8 and draft Sheldon Richardson or Star
> Lotulelei.

Stay at 8?

Posted by: WestCoastDolFan ()
Date: October 23, 2013 05:44PM

Most of you guys make me sick. I come to this "forum" to get news about the team that I can't get here in Washington. Instead, all I read is bitch'n and moaning about this and that. If you hate the team so much, go clap your hands for the jets. If you think you can do a better job at GM, them apply for the position. God knows, most of you think you are football gods. I have been a fan since '69 and I have seen the team through highs and lows. Every year, I am excited thinking that this may be the year we break out. I am extremely disappointed right now that we are not playing as well as I think we can. But bitching about it won't make it better and giving up on the team just makes you look foolish. So my suggestion is to get a grip. There is a long way to go. We are one loss out of first place. The Jets will come crashing back to earth soon and the patriots are really not playing much better than we are. It is still up for grabs. (Gets ready to duck to avoid all the incoming criticism)

Date: October 23, 2013 06:05PM

Date: October 23, 2013 06:09PM

Welcome my fellow West Coast Dolphin fan. I've been one since April of 1967. The short answer to your concern is that since we can't play, talking about the team, praise or criticism is all we really can do. We are just a bunch of fans and are really not a source of information.

Again, as the Germans say, it is well that you come to us.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 24, 2013 03:30AM

WestCoast--you're position speaks volumes about the mixed emotions of all Dolphins' fans. Winning will stop the moaning and groaning. The problem that I see that has many of us vocal fans upset is we are seeing a trend that won't be reversed by other teams having problems at QB or else where. There is a systemic problem with management.

The systemic problem is one caused by poor judgment. Making the wrong decision on personnel; misinterpreting opponent's weaknesses; misjudging the caliber of personnel on the field as to what they can do versus what they should do. This is on mostly on management. The execution of plays is directly linked to these things. Sure, once in a while a ball will be deflected and intercepted, or a ball will be jarred loose on a run--that's expected and part of the "fog of war." The command, the leadership, the management are weak. We are not the only team with these issues. Most average and below average teams have these issues. This is why assistant coaches often move from one teams' system to another. The problem as many of are seeing and finally saying is that much of this teams problems come from poor decision on hiring players or drafting players. The guy in the hot seat on this is Jeff Ireland.

Do I think he's there to sabotage the Dolphins? Hell no. He's trying to do the right thing. However, he's shown that he doesn't have a knack for making the best decisions on getting players that will upgrade play on the field.

Believing that at 3 and 3 that the next game will be better is a nice belief, but this is not that realistic. Under Shula, 3 losses in a row would be catastrophic, unacceptable and a fan could expect him and his staff to turn it around. None of us have that confidence in Philbin or his coaching staff. Philbin is a journeyman HC.

I have complained about Clabo's play. He's not up to par. He is failing at protecting the right side. He either has to lose weight, get stronger, learn better technique, or on the coaching side, have a tough TE to help block a premier pass rusher. The last thing the team hasn't done--should have done against the Bills' Mario William. It's something Shula would have foreseen and corrected.

I've used Shula as an example of superior coaching. I can think of many others who would also have the savvy to adapt to weaknesses on the field. Madden, Fairbanks, Walsh, Seiffert, Landry, Brown, Knowles, Turner, Carrol, B. Ryan, Ditka...etc.

Date: October 24, 2013 04:08AM

WestCoastDolFan Wrote:
> Most of you guys make me sick. I come to this
> "forum" to get news about the team that I can't
> get here in Washington. Instead, all I read is
> bitch'n and moaning about this and that. If you
> hate the team so much, go clap your hands for the
> jets.

Who the hell are you to tell anybody around here to do anything? If it's news you want then turn on channel 212.

If you think you can do a better job at GM,
> them apply for the position. God knows, most of
> you think you are football gods. I have been a fan
> since '69 and I have seen the team through highs
> and lows.

And so have most of the people on this site. Congratulations on being a fan. We're all impressed.

Every year, I am excited thinking that
> this may be the year we break out. I am extremely
> disappointed right now that we are not playing as
> well as I think we can. But bitching about it
> won't make it better and giving up on the team
> just makes you look foolish. So my suggestion is
> to get a grip. There is a long way to go. We are
> one loss out of first place. The Jets will come
> crashing back to earth soon and the patriots are
> really not playing much better than we are. It is
> still up for grabs. (Gets ready to duck to avoid
> all the incoming criticism)

If the truth hurts then this isn't the place for you. Nobody here hates the team. Well almost nobody. I have spent the last two years defending this team to many on this board but after 3 straight losses in games we should have won....it is time for some criticism.

It doesn't mean we are jumping ship. It means we are DISCUSSING the teams issues.

yeah bitching won't make it better but I got some news for you SUPERFAN...getting on the rah rah band wagon won't help us win games either. If you don't like what you are reading then feel free to leave but don't be telling anyone here how to act or react...newbie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2013 04:32AM by eesti.

Date: October 24, 2013 04:11AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> eesti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stay at 8 and draft Sheldon Richardson or Star
> > Lotulelei.
>
>
> Stay at 8?

8...12...221...whatever it takes. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: KB ()
Date: October 24, 2013 04:13AM

captkoi Wrote:
> both sides of the ball can't
> handle the critical moments (and the coaches can
> be lumped in there, as well).

True. Early on we seemed to be winning the 'critical moments' battle. Thats why we were 3-0. The N.O. game (as I feared) was the turnaround point. A young team goes in to a rowdy opponents environment, against a good team, under the prime time lights; Makes a few mistakes at 'critical moments' and implodes. I really think we lost our confidence that night. To me it's on coaching leadership to stop that from happening...they didn't, they haven't and I'm not sure they can based on their 'calm cool, everything is ok' attitude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2013 04:16AM by KB.

Date: October 24, 2013 05:08AM

Chyren- a first down wins you the game.. You need 8 yards, you only gained 2 on 1 st down when you did run the ball... The call was actually a read, RT was to lineup and depending on the formation he got from the defense either run or pass. The bills stacked the box, and gave the coverage that was right to be successful with a pass and not successful with a run... Tannehill made the right call. If he ran it for a loss and put us in third and long. Where the defense, gets in to a pass protection coverage which all but means we punt the ball with time left back to the Bills.. Only needing a field goal to win... SHerman and Tannehill made the right call, maybe the play should have had a TE or rb come up and chip or double team Mario Williams with 20/20 hindisght... But it was the right call, it was the execution that let us down...
Too many times under Sparano, we didnt carpe diem, and we went into prevent offense and lost.. I like that we were trying to win the game.. You cant blame the fact it went south because of Clabo's execution on Sherman nor Tannehill IMO... Go down swinging, at least..

Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2013 11:07AM by Crowder52.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 24, 2013 05:12AM

it seems all our draft picks were injured before we drafted them. that is way bizarre. when you buy stocks you might take a risk on 1 or 2, but not the entire portfolio!

RT does not impress me. Some of the sacks come because he locks on the receiver and waits all day for him to get open instead of actually looking for the open receiver.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 24, 2013 05:55AM

WestCoastDolFan Wrote:
> Most of you guys make me sick. I come to this
> "forum" to get news about the team that I can't
> get here in Washington. Instead, all I read is
> bitch'n and moaning about this and that. If you
> hate the team so much, go clap your hands for the
> jets. If you think you can do a better job at GM,
> them apply for the position. God knows, most of
> you think you are football gods. I have been a fan
> since '69 and I have seen the team through highs
> and lows. Every year, I am excited thinking that
> this may be the year we break out. I am extremely
> disappointed right now that we are not playing as
> well as I think we can. But bitching about it
> won't make it better and giving up on the team
> just makes you look foolish. So my suggestion is
> to get a grip. There is a long way to go. We are
> one loss out of first place. The Jets will come
> crashing back to earth soon and the patriots are
> really not playing much better than we are. It is
> still up for grabs. (Gets ready to duck to avoid
> all the incoming criticism)

Hi there,

As a long time moderator here I need to tell you that the current atmosphere on this board is WAY better than it used to be. You think these reactions are bad, you should have been here when Fiedler was QB.

Venting, bitching, moaning, all fine as long as it doesn't get out of hand with cursing and insults. and sometimes (often?) it's even necessary after disappointing losses. Not that I'm a fan of the above, I'm not, but in general the discussions about what to change in order to correct or problems are relatively insightful...let's change coaches/players/draft a certain way etc.

And yes there's always a few people that threaten to leave the team and never do.

All we need to do is beat the Patsies to turn everyone's mood around.

Go phins!

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: October 24, 2013 07:33AM

I dont know guys.......I think this new guy is Ghotirulespinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:26AM

What the hell does this new guy is talking about.

He needs to go jump in some traffic or gargle with some acid.

The phreaking phins lost 3 games in a row....If you are not bytching and whinning and talking $hit about the phins then you are not a fan.

Are we supposed to feel good about the phins losing 3 games in a row?

Get real.

Date: October 24, 2013 09:42AM

dolphin Wrote:
> RT does not impress me. Some of the sacks come
> because he locks on the receiver and waits all day
> for him to get open instead of actually looking
> for the open receiver.

You need to switch handles to a different mammal....like deadhorse or something.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.