HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Still a force to be reckoned with
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Still a force to be reckoned with
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 13, 2013 02:48PM

If you had any doubt that Tom Brady still has it, that performance against the Saints today proves he definitely does. Unfortunately.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2013 02:49PM by dolphan4545.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Still a force to be reckoned with
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 13, 2013 02:54PM

Yes your point Patriots bandwagon jumper stay off of this site because no one care about the Queertriots except you.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 13, 2013 03:13PM

Like I said in Happy Bye Week thread. They took the pressure off Brady in the last two Patriots drives.

They reason, why put the pass rush on and risk a long completion? Better to play it safe and play coverage.

That works with every OTHER team in the NFL EXCEPT the Patriots because if you give Tom Brady FOREVER to pass, he WILL find SOMEBODY open even if only for that ONE MICRO SECOND the guy is open.

You have to pressure Tom Brady.

Then he makes bad, bad, decisions and without Welker and Gronk to bail him out, even more so.

But it you give him time, he can beat you with three junior high school receivers.

Date: October 13, 2013 04:54PM

Chyren really why would you comment on that queer team and that hated faggot QB. Really they won the refs were with them the whole game, and that faggot got lucky again. WTF I hate that fcking team and their fans that Cheating ass racist coach the whole damn organization. Fck them all, and then their ugly ass wives afterwards. Lucky MF's again.

Date: October 13, 2013 06:47PM

The refs DO seem to give them every call.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 13, 2013 11:46PM

You do realize that we have to play these guys twice yet this year?

Rick

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 14, 2013 03:00AM

Date: October 14, 2013 03:40AM

Yeah, and I realize that every freaking call will go their way. Your
point oh yeah just trying too piss me off more doing a great job of that.
It's hard when you have too play the Patriots, and the refs especially when their at home. Example that 4th and 1 play clearly the Queertriots player was off side everyone knew except that black ref who was paid off by the head cheater of their team. You could of called pass interference every play against the queertriots DB's. I don't think the Saints got 1 call. Talib was mugging Jimmy Grahm no flag. Man screw that team.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: October 14, 2013 06:10AM

How do you hold Jimmy Graham without a catch all day? Hold him off the line of scrimmage throughout the course of his route and rely on the refs not calling a damn thing. Watch the highlites of Talib covering Graham. He constantly holds him. The announcers are even in on the BS. They said it was good coverage.

Date: October 14, 2013 08:46AM

His Time is coming. Its coming. angry smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: October 14, 2013 09:40AM

I saw his interview on NFL network....this dude is seriously fighting to get out of the closet. He comes out with his custom cardigan sweater and who knows wtf else he was wearing. I just looked at the TV and said WTF?!?

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 14, 2013 11:47AM

I don't know what's up with the refs & the cheats but it always seems that they get away with mauling other players on both sides of the ball. Holding, pushing off, pass interference, you name it. I haven't seen any other team continually get away with the shit they do.

With that said, only chance we have to beat that team is if everyone is healthy. Soliai, Wake, EVERYONE needs to be ready to go. As it is, with Soliai out against the Bills to help stop the run and the shit of an o-line that this team has, we'd be lucky to beat them.

Date: October 14, 2013 12:20PM

Right 808, with the refs on their side we have to bring our "A" game if we have one. Also, as you point out we need as many people healthy as possible.

Also, we can't have any coaches mistakes like Atlanta's coaches committed when they passed on a field goal in the first half from inside the 5 yard line to try for a touchdown in a game two weeks ago and ended up losing by 1 point.

The refs really do cheat for the Pats.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 14, 2013 02:27PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like I said in Happy Bye Week thread. They took
> the pressure off Brady in the last two Patriots
> drives.
>
> They reason, why put the pass rush on and risk a
> long completion? Better to play it safe and play
> coverage.
>
> That works with every OTHER team in the NFL EXCEPT
> the Patriots because if you give Tom Brady FOREVER
> to pass, he WILL find SOMEBODY open even if only
> for that ONE MICRO SECOND the guy is open.
>
> You have to pressure Tom Brady.
>
> Then he makes bad, bad, decisions and without
> Welker and Gronk to bail him out, even more so.
>
> But it you give him time, he can beat you with
> three junior high school receivers.

The Saints offense is the one that gave Brady that opportunity. Only 3 minutes left in the game, and the Saints had the ball TWICE during that time. Both times resulted in 3-and-outs. The Saints' defense did their job by stopping the Pats and also intercepting Brady. Is it a wonder that Ryan was pissed?

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 14, 2013 02:29PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chyren really why would you comment on that queer
> team and that hated faggot QB. Really they won
> the refs were with them the whole game, and that
> faggot got lucky again. WTF I hate that fcking
> team and their fans that Cheating ass racist coach
> the whole damn organization. Fck them all, and
> then their ugly ass wives afterwards. Lucky MF's
> again.

Chryen commented on the Pats for the same reason we all comment on the Bills and Jets....because they are in our division. What they do has a lot to do with the Fins.

Date: October 14, 2013 02:38PM

I still remember that Ghey play when he tried to kick a defender last season. Remember how him and Belicheat exited the stadium in a crybaby huff. His time is coming and I can't wait to see the real girl in him come out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 14, 2013 03:15PM

I think Finshady is just venting, Cap. We are all under a lot of stress in this bye week having gone 3-0 and then to lose the next two, especially when the second loss was much worse than the first.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:45AM

I am watching the officials closer now when the Patriots are on TV here. What I'm beginning to see is that they give the benefit of the doubt to them. It reminds me of dissolution of marriage proceedings when the issue of child custody is before the court. The rule in Florida, at least, is all things being equal the court favors the mom. All things being equal, the "Patriots defender covered like a glove"; "the blocking couldn't be any better" and "they made a first down by inches."

I often see the ball placed inaccurately by the officials on close 3d down plays, but it seems more times than not that, one particular team gets a more favorable location than deserved. Hmmm. I used to notice similar things with the Cowboys.

I see it also with re-knowned top performers that don't get a call for mugging the WR yet a similar play is called on the rookie or journeyman defender. The Patriots have won favor in the minds of many officials, not unlike others in life that do the same thing when they are in awe over someone. They can't be in the wrong. They favor that person. They rule in their favor.

Life isn't fair despite rules and regulations to make an even playing field. Why, because someone has to interpret them and their pride and prejudices interact with the rules and regulations.

It's the old you don't argue ball and strikes. The umps do their best, you must assume they have integrity to do the best they can. We can only hope that football game officials realize this minor slant happens and to be fair, need to re-evaluate themselves so they do the best they can in being fair.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 16, 2013 09:49AM

funny i was watching the game too and was surprised the Saints were not getting any calls. thought it as just me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.