HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 28, 2013 10:57AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....
Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 28, 2013 11:19AM

Nice of that guy's mom to allow him to set up his computer in the living room next to the fireplace.

ouch:

"Like Jimmy Johnson, Mike Wallace has come here to enjoy a cushy retirement that includes only an occasional effort to look like he gives a shit about football."

He got one thing right though: Nick Saban is the worst ever.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: August 28, 2013 02:49PM

FKN malcontent douche....all shock factor

Date: August 28, 2013 02:57PM

He looks like he's probably got a pit in his basement...

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: August 28, 2013 09:03PM

I thought the article was pretty funny. Did you read the rest of them? I wish they'd had the Jets one up..I would probably have been rolling on the floor.

Rick

Interesting Dolphins article
Posted by: gnrbaby ()
Date: August 28, 2013 04:59PM

Re: Interesting Dolphins article
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:39PM

I thought the article was kind of funny.

Rick

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: August 29, 2013 02:18AM

You always have that option to stop following the team?

Posted by: KB ()
Date: August 29, 2013 04:36AM

Two things belie this writers motives.

1.) he disses every AFC East team in his article EXCEPT the Pats and then exclaims we will be "Skull F***ed by them for another 4 years".

2.) #7 on his worst Dolphin players list reads "Mercury Morris - because F**k him".

Obviously we are dealing with a Patsie fan who just can't come to grips with the facts that Brady is about done, they Pats are waning and, as always....17-0 > 18-1!!!! smileys with beer

That said there is a lot of truth in what he says about our QB, coaching,personnel and fan base woes over the last decade or so. There is even more truth in some of the replies by fans to the article at the bottom. To me it all comes back to Ross. If you think about it, it's been a cluster since he took over...

Date: August 29, 2013 05:09AM

LOL. Guy definitely has an agenda. Eddie Moore should have Topped the worst Dolphins ever list. Pat White not far behind.........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 29, 2013 05:20AM

tcpp you wanna talk about an agenda.....i read yesterday somewhere....about some experts prediction the phins season.........the last one predicted a 6-10 season i believe and quoted...Wallace was going to be the next dolphins bust....

I was trying to post the link so you guys could see it....but i forgot where the link is....if anyone sees it please post it....

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 29, 2013 06:33AM

merging this with the other thread about the same article.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 29, 2013 07:27AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You always have that option to stop following the
> team?

Dolph- GNRBaby is a 5 generation local south FLoridian, his family has been in his area since it was inhabited... He has been a season ticket holder since the beginning. He is a diehard, he probably hasnt missed a game unless out of the country in over 30+ years.... He is just being honest about it, if you knew the guy, you would understand that stopping following the team is not even a remotely possible option.... The guy is such a diehard he flew to Ohio to watch the Phins in the HOF preseason game... I know of no fan more dedicated and committed then him to this franchise... He is just disheartened by Mr Ross's tenure... Telling a guy like him to stop following the team is a bit insulting for a guy that supports this team emotionally and monetarily as he has since the start... I understand you dont know him but if you did, you would understand that is a ludicrous response to him airing his feelings about the recent state of the franchise...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: August 29, 2013 07:40AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> dolphaholic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You always have that option to stop following
> the
> > team?
>
>
> Dolph- GNRBaby is a 5 generation local south
> FLoridian, his family has been in his area since
> it was inhabited... He has been a season ticket
> holder since the beginning. He is a diehard, he
> probably hasnt missed a game unless out of the
> country in over 30+ years.... He is just being
> honest about it, if you knew the guy, you would
> understand that stopping following the team is not
> even a remotely possible option.... The guy is
> such a diehard he flew to Ohio to watch the Phins
> in the HOF preseason game... I know of no fan more
> dedicated and committed then him to this
> franchise... He is just disheartened by Mr Ross's
> tenure... Telling a guy like him to stop following
> the team is a bit insulting for a guy that
> supports this team emotionally and monetarily as
> he has since the start... I understand you dont
> know him but if you did, you would understand that
> is a ludicrous response to him airing his feelings
> about the recent state of the franchise...

My response wasn't meant in a bad way, but being a fan of a certain team should be an enjoyable experience and not something that causes that much grief in your life, life is too short, if this current regime and ownership is that bad in his (and others) life, maybe it's time to move on?

Date: August 29, 2013 07:42AM

Dolph- how enjoyable has it been for any fan of the DOlphins for the last ten years... The DOlphins cause much grief in all of our lives for a long while, dont you think?

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: August 29, 2013 07:47AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Dolph- how enjoyable has it been for any fan of
> the DOlphins for the last ten years... The
> DOlphins cause much grief in all of our lives for
> a long while, dont you think?

I still enjoy being a Dolphins fan, if I didn't I would be a Packers fan like the rest of my family, do I enjoy the losing?.....hell no, but do I bitch and complain about every single thing the owner does?........hell no. Some of you guys think our problems as fans are exclusive to South FLA, take a look around, it's not. You think any of us would care about the new logo or fight song if we were winning?........hell no

Date: August 29, 2013 08:07AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> Crowder52 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dolph- how enjoyable has it been for any fan of
> > the DOlphins for the last ten years... The
> > DOlphins cause much grief in all of our lives
> for
> > a long while, dont you think?
>
>
> I still enjoy being a Dolphins fan, if I didn't I
> would be a Packers fan like the rest of my family,
> do I enjoy the losing?.....hell no, but do I bitch
> and complain about every single thing the owner
> does?........hell no. Some of you guys think our
> problems as fans are exclusive to South FLA, take
> a look around, it's not. You think any of us would
> care about the new logo or fight song if we were
> winning?........hell no

I dont get it? FIrst off when is GNR Baby around here bitching about anything and everything the owner does... What somehow he isnt entitled to make a post like that, with out some guy acting like an a-hole tells him to just stop being a fan...If you are happy with MR Ross, more power to you, many people at least locally , have serious reservations about him and the changes he has made around here....It is kind of insulting to suggest, when you bleed a team your whole life, live in the area your whole life, have roots, you dont just stopping being a fan, because you disagree with what the most recent owner and GM has done to the team... What world are you living in with that question?

Nietzsche

Date: August 29, 2013 08:33AM

Date: August 29, 2013 08:44AM

JC Wrote:
> merging this with the other thread about the same
> article.

So when are going to merge it JC? Where is the article? smileys with beer

Date: August 29, 2013 09:05AM

I get that the article is there to provoke and poke fun in a tongue in cheek sort of way.

That doesn't mean I can't rip them a new asshole under the guise of "just foolin"...and play the same game.

In regards to the il-tempered poster...

He basically agrees with everything the moron writer says and had to create a post (because he couldn't be bothered to spend the time to read any other thread talking about the same exact thing) to tell us how much he dislikes the Dolphins but likes the article and calls it "interesting".

The same article that rips every single member of this organization.

Sounds more like something I would write on a Pats or Jets board if I was trying to get a rise out of someone.

I will say this.... to ANYONE who trashes my teams HC, Owner, Players, logo, uniforms, Dan Marino in any aspect, city and state.....Go F*** yourself....just foolin'.

.....................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2013 09:25AM by eesti.

Date: August 29, 2013 09:15AM

OOps i thought JC was talking about the article i meant sorry.

Date: August 29, 2013 12:10PM

SO eesti- you are saying that in your words the "ill tempered" poster is like the moron reporter...lol.. Did you read what he said... Or are you just trying to be an asshole as well and passive aggressively attack a guy for a posting a genuine post... He wasn't bashing everyone, in the post he says he likes Tannehill and Philbin, did you read that part of it... Some of you guys are ridiculous with how you treat anyone that questions the actions over the Ross tenure as if the questioning has no validity... Sorry but you all acting like it isnt valid, is ten times more absurd then someone making a genuine post as GNR did... I guess it easy for you guys who dont pay big season ticket prices for 30 years, to tell the guy who does, his opinion is nonsense and should lighten up... Why dont you buck up and support the team and community as GNR baby has for the last 30 years before you start giving him a hard time about having his opinion on the Ross tenure... Until then it is pretty easy to sit in a different area not pay the big prices each year and criticize the guy who is a bit unhappy with all that has changed in the last 5 years......

I will say anyone that acts as you guys are towards GNR's post telling him it belongs on a Pats or Jets board is lost in delusions...You guys are morons, disrespecting a true fan like GNR, as you are too lost in your own BS to realize it... So why dont u go F' yourself ten fold and open your eyes to reality... Oh I almost forgot, just fooling and kidding...

Nietzsche

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2013 12:35PM by Crowder52.

Date: August 29, 2013 12:52PM

lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2013 01:09PM by eesti.

Date: August 29, 2013 01:27PM

The typical "we're locals and you're not, so we have more rights as fans" stance from one Crowder52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.