HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          uh oh....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: uh oh....
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:04PM

And I don't think it was the case that AH got this way just when he became a Patriot. To take a guy "out for a ride" as the Mafia used to put it and to shoot him in cold blood as he is pleading for his life is not something that comes into your character just because you get big headed because you become a pro athlete.

You have to be a sociopath to do that. A sociopath is someone who lacks human feeling. They are WORSE than pyschopaths.

Psychopaths share our normal moral values but lack our sense of reality. For example, a psychopath will kill you because he is convinced that you are the commander of an advance guard of Aliens who have come here to take over the Earth and kill all of the Earthlings. If he were right, you would not have any moral problem with his killing. The problem is with his perception of reality.

A sociopath, on the other hand, shares our sense of reality but does not share our sense of morality. A sociopath would kill a helpless baby for the insurance money and not feel a thing. He is not delusional about the facts but he just doesn't care.

We put psychopaths in the hospital and we send sociopaths to death row.

Aaron Hernandez is a sociopath, the worse kind of criminal and I doubt this started in the last five years. Probably if you go back into his history, including High school and grade school records, you will see that he tortured dogs and cats, and committed all other kind of anti-societal acts.

Not deserving of any support whatsoever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:23PM

Hernandez obviously told the Pouncey's he is innocent. They are his tight friends. Mike was his room mate in college, meaning they lived together, not just team mates.. Hernadez obviously told his friends the Pouncey's he is innocent, and he is awaiting trial. WHy wouldnt they support him, why wouldnt they wear the hat? Just because the press has convicted him at this point doesnt mean his friends have to follow suit... If he was convicted by a jury of his peers, then it might be a different story coming from them... But at this point, he is still innocent until proven guilty... Although the public and press like to convict people before a trial...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: July 15, 2013 01:16PM

If the facts are as you present them Crowder. If they were in fact personally told by the guy that He was innocent. I agree. You stick by them despite the facts out there. I would go further and say you even stick by them after the conviction if he still tells you he is innocent.

I think most of us were thinking that the Pouncey brothers were saying, by wearing that stuff, "Who cares? Let the Bro go free."

Date: July 15, 2013 01:33PM

Maybe the case Chyren, I took it that Mike being so tight with him in the past, that he talked to him... And they wanted to show support for him and it wasnt a make light of murder situation... But I could be wrong... I dont have any facts that he definitely talked to him... But I assumed he was in touch with him and his wife and daughter... His attorney and himself claimed he was not guilty in court already... I imagine, Hernandez is claiming his innocence to family and friends... So I dont think my assumptions are off base or without merit..... But yes I am making assumptions....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2013 01:37PM by Crowder52.

Posted by: angryseas2000 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:02PM

Unless crowder is right i have to say i am with JC, I dont need my favorite teams players to be choir boys but I have a hard time stomaching routing for a team of guys i have no respect for. Pouncy can certainly come out and own it explain himslef and i might see he has shown complete disrespect to the family here and owes and explanation in the least or an outright apology for being a bonehead. Unless he explains himself further from where i sit he mayde a joke out of the fact that a man was murdered in cold blood and he is more concerned fro a guy he partyed with back in the day.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: July 15, 2013 03:05PM

I'm not mad at Pouncey. He's a 24 year old guy out celebrating his birthday with his twin at a club with friends. Some of who very likely were friends with Hernandez also.

I don't have an issue with them getting drunk and throwing on a stupid hat.

I will have a problem if they keep on the subject, but neither of those guys deserves to be crucified for making a poor choice of messaging while partying on their birthday.

Date: July 15, 2013 03:48PM

Date: July 15, 2013 10:59PM

Sorry they don't get a Pass from me. They are World Class professionals now. They represent The Miami Dolphins and the World Champion Steelers. Getting drunk in public is not a smart thing , but wearing Hats proclaiming your on the side of an individual who has so little respect for the Law , for the police , for his team, his wife and child, For ANYTHING that he would just kill a person in cold blood , then try to hide it , and obstruct Law Enforcement every step of the way because you think you are so above everything that you can pull off Murder.........Sorry. You just do not claim allegiance with that in anyway.

You can take care of his wife and child. Ask them if they need for anything. Call them privately. That's what classy mature professionals do. How did the victims family feel seeing that? Asshole move Fellas. No way around it. I demand better from the Team I support.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 04:55AM

ok so do you want to trade him, as JC does?

Date: July 16, 2013 06:25AM

Date: July 16, 2013 06:28AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok so do you want to trade him, as JC does?

Sure. Why not? We can probably sign George Zimmerman on the cheap as his replacement now that he's put on 100 lbs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2013 08:41AM by THE Truth.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:53AM

Nah, Zimmerman's a pansy. He'd probably want to carry a weapon into the huddle.

Date: July 16, 2013 02:15PM

Date: July 16, 2013 03:27PM

Now, now, guys.

Date: July 16, 2013 04:19PM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nah, Zimmerman's a pansy. He'd probably want to
> carry a weapon into the huddle.

Not a weapon......he would be on a flip phone calling 911, something tells me he is going to listen to their advice this time around and stay in the huddle though!grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.