HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          FINALLY.......Ross calls out Saprano
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
FINALLY.......Ross calls out Saprano
Date: April 26, 2013 07:19PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FINALLY.......Ross calls out Saprano
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 26, 2013 07:50PM

Parcells tenure was a mess

Sparano is a terrible coach

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:27AM

• On Ireland: “People wanted to blame our losing on somebody, and he was the easy person to blame it on. I believe in Jeff, and you’re seeing today what Jeff Ireland can really do.”

He's going to get an extension. Sorry guys.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 27, 2013 05:07AM

Ross gets all excited about being offseason champs... It shows how clueless he is, wait until we actually do something.. Many offeason champs turn into season chumps.. I watched the NFL network yesterday, and they ran a whole segment, child please towards all of Irelands offseason moves.. And how Ireland is a fool...They picked him apart.. I thought they were out of line, our offseason moves are unknown as of now.. But they are no more foolish then Ross crowning Ireland for the same reason, the moves are unknown..
Ross is just trying to build excitement, sell seats, and sell the vote on the referendum..But it sounds foolish...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: April 27, 2013 05:53AM

It's pretty sickening what the national media does to Miami and Ireland, the promo for some post draft show on NFLN was "Did Miami give up too much for Dion Jordan?", how in the hell can you say that? they raped Oakland on the trade, you can ask if he was taken too high, but by all accounts he was a top 5/6 pick on almost everyones board. Ireland and Ross have made some mistakes, but the negative perception of this team is WAY overblown........and it starts on this board

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: April 27, 2013 05:56AM

We all know the history here -- and that's inescapable until the results on the field create a NEW reality -- and beat the crap out of the Cheats and play solid football week in and week out. Until then we're just blowing smoke.

I really believe Ross understands winning is where its at as far as selling tickets and franchise valuation. But -- its critical to keep in mind absolutely NOTHING has been proved at this point -- either positive or negative -- about this off-season.

Soon enough -- reality will show its face.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 27, 2013 06:46AM

ross is an idiot. he's like a little child when he opens his mouth. yes tony was a disaster, but who "rewarded" him with an extension? there is zero benefit in bad mouthing the departed coach like this, it can only hurt down the road, certianly it would weigh in the mind of any future coach ross wanted. also I though ross' bragging about how we ripped Oak off in the trade was poor form, simply no upside to statments like this.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: April 27, 2013 06:52AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ross is an idiot. he's like a little child when he
> opens his mouth. yes tony was a disaster, but who
> "rewarded" him with an extension? there is zero
> benefit in bad mouthing the departed coach like
> this, it can only hurt down the road, certianly it
> would weigh in the mind of any future coach ross
> wanted. also I though ross' bragging about how we
> ripped Oak off in the trade was poor form, simply
> no upside to statments like this.

He acts like a fan who can't stand the fact he has inside information and isn't allowed to talk about it. Eventually he can't help himself and he cracks.

No wonder Ireland looks like he's going to puke every time Ross gets on a roll.

Date: April 27, 2013 06:54AM

how this guy became a billionaire is beyond me. he seems to lack common sense.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 27, 2013 09:03AM

A smart guy once told me, don't talk about things before you do it, or it takes all the power out of your drive... If you already talk as though you have done it, what drive is there. Your drive then becomes not to look foolish, although it is already too late, because you ran your mouth...lol It is a trap... Ideas are a dime a dozen, it is the execution that makes you successful.. SHow me with actions not words... Anybody can pound their chest...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2013 09:04AM by Crowder52.

Date: April 27, 2013 09:05AM

ross is a buffoon

Date: April 27, 2013 12:15PM

I think its evident that he loves attention. He has all that money can buy , but he loves the spotlight. He has whored the rich and famous to his NFL Trinket. Opened a nightclub for them only for VIP's. Helicopters landing and Limo's picking them up for a 500 ft drive on the Red carpet. Now he begs us for money. He is SOOOOO out of touch. He proved that when he took a crap on Tony by shopping for a coach while he was still under contract. Even I know that was wrong. Now after giving him an extension he now says he was a bad coach. He hurt this Team. DUH. You claim you didn't hire him, but you sure as hell REHIRED him. I feel for Philbin and Irlend. imagine having to deal with him on a daily basis? Its amazing we have gotten any Free agents.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 27, 2013 02:30PM

tru-dat

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.