HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          NFL AM
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
NFL AM
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: April 09, 2013 12:30PM

I don't know how many of you guys are able to watch NFL AM in the morning, but if anyone is able to do so, are you getting sick of all the "girlie" stuff going on with that show?

During the season, they had a segment "Dancing with the starters." Now lately, because Jacoby Jones has been dancing on "Dancing with the Stars" they have had a constant series of segments hi-liting his dancing. Now, tomorrow's show is going to have his dancing partner on.

Cripes, I realize this is the off season, but damn....I am actually looking forward to Jones' losing so NFL AM will stop with their nonsense.

I am sure it has a lot to do with their co-host Nicole.

Ugh!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL AM
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 02:48PM

never heard of the show. but most morning tv is aimed to women/housewives so I am not suprised

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: April 09, 2013 02:50PM

What berk said. Plus the NFL isn't going to put their prime stuff on in the morning. They'd be going up against powerhouses like GMA and the Today show. I'd rather see repeats from the night before myself though.

Date: April 10, 2013 02:05PM

Odenn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What berk said. Plus the NFL isn't going to put
> their prime stuff on in the morning. They'd be
> going up against powerhouses like GMA and the
> Today show. I'd rather see repeats from the night
> before myself though.

NFL AM just started late last year/early this year? Can't remember. But, it does carry the stuff that is also being put on "Path to the Draft" and "Total Access." It has the two hosts, along with Eric Davis (ex-49er), Steve Wyche, and Kreigel. Jamie Dukes is also on their quite a bit.

It's an OK show, but like I said, they are putting the feminine touch to it (I am guessing because of Nicole) with the "Dancing" crap.

I do agree with ya, Odenn, in that they should have continued their old programming by repeating Total Access and Path to the Draft in the AM (from the evening before).

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: April 10, 2013 06:18PM

If I had the ability to watch it in the morning, I'd agree. I'd rather watch something with more of a strictly sports demeanor rather than some feminine offshoot. Hey don't get me wrong, it's nice and all to watch feminine shows, but it's not usually on channels where the "content" is the important thing to my motivations for watching. LOL.

Date: April 10, 2013 11:08PM

Yep.......some of these outlets need Tampons. Dancing with the stars? Seriously? I think that's what soured Bill Parcells on JT. He did not dig that he went on that show in the off season instead of training with the Team. I bet that morning show endorses the new logo..........eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: April 11, 2013 08:50AM

I watched it last year during the season quite a bit. Don't remember it having a lot of the content you mention. But if I remember correctly, it was an hour show and to be able to fill a full hour at this time of the year, I'm sure they're having to do some 'creative' productions. Anything and everything NFL is on the table.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 11, 2013 10:51AM

I thought this was thread was going to be about an AM *radio* syndicated show spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: April 13, 2013 01:22PM

GBOFinFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched it last year during the season quite a
> bit. Don't remember it having a lot of the content
> you mention. But if I remember correctly, it was
> an hour show and to be able to fill a full hour at
> this time of the year, I'm sure they're having to
> do some 'creative' productions. Anything and
> everything NFL is on the table.

No, it's a THREE HOUR SHOW.

Yeah, last year didn't have all this nonsense. BTW, a few days ago they were putt-putting. angry smiley

I understand that it is hard to fill a 3-hour show during the off season, but I can guarantee I could do a hell of a lot better than they have been doing. I could fill it up with FOOTBALL stuff. Just expand the football stories.

Also, they repeat a lot of the stuff each hour. I guess that helps fill up space, or maybe it's for those who missed it the first time.

I live on the west coast, so this show starts at 3AM. I don't get up that early, so I catch it about 7AM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.