Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bucs offer 1st rounder for Revis to the Jets......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Bucs offer 1st rounder for Revis to the Jets......
Date: April 09, 2013 10:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bucs offer 1st rounder for Revis to the Jets......
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: April 09, 2013 10:13AM

Supposedly they were already offered a first AND a third and they turned it down because they believe he's worth a 1st and a 2nd. Morons.

Date: April 09, 2013 10:52AM

Odenn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Supposedly they were already offered a first AND a
> third and they turned it down because they believe
> he's worth a 1st and a 2nd. Morons.

He's damaged goods and they are the laughing stock of the NFL. Its blatantly obvious why. If I was Revis , I'd whisper in their ears to take the deal and run or I will make you pay another way.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 11:28AM

To me the 2nd and 1st is not the deal breaker... The deal breaker is he wants around 15 percent of your cap space each year dedicated to him.. I dont think that is good football move for any team, unless you are maybe one player away from a super bowl win, and have some extra cap space laying around.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: April 09, 2013 11:49AM

I think the point is the Jets are foolish to turn a deal down for him that includes a first rounder, or even if it was just simply a 1st rounder and nothing else. No player that plays a speed position coming off of a surgery THAT HINDERS SPEED is worth what the bucs offered them. They're pompous, even in the FO. Serves them right, I hope they keep him a year and he ends up sitting and then they a forced to release him at year end because no one wants to deal.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: April 09, 2013 11:57AM

Unbelievable. Revis will NOT be a Jet in 2014. He will opt out of his contract and they can't tag him. What do they have to gain? One year with him in their defensive backfield?

On the other hand, it seems to me that the Bucs and whoever else is interested would do better to let him play another year with the Jets to see how he's recovered before paying him big money PLUS a 1st and 3rd.

Date: April 09, 2013 02:44PM

GBO, the Bucs are absolutely PARCHED for quality DB's right now. They have nothing. That's the reason they're willing to go this route.

Date: April 09, 2013 03:13PM

I wouldn't want Revis just for the way he handled is past contracts. He would make a deal and then sit out for more. The guy is NOT a Team player. On top of that he is damaged goods. If I was the Jets I'd grab whatever I could get and run. Start over. A #13 overall 1st rounder is a really good start. Dumb asses.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: April 10, 2013 06:15AM

They built their whole team around Sanchez and Revis, and now they Sanchez sucks and Revis is coming off an injury. That was pretty stupid. Ego eats brains

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.