HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Mark Duper arrested
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mark Duper arrested
Date: April 02, 2013 11:18AM

I'm with you there Chyrene! Nothing more frustrating then the Juvenile "justice system". If you are waiting for that to teach your children they are screwed and will learn the hard way.

I have arrested scores of kids only to have the parents look at me as the bad guy. The Juvenile detention center is a revolving door for these kids. But when 18 arrives and they go to the Big boy jail , its a different story. All of a sudden ,Mommy doesn't pick you up, you need to have a lawyer present , and you need to post a bond.

Even the staff at the Juvenile detention center let the kids say what they want , almost do as they please. I've left that place to a chorus of name calls, no respect is ever taught there.

I love taking them to the county Jail on there maiden voyage. First time they don't do what they are told or if they say anything disrespectful they get slammed. Cold reality can be a bitch sometimes. It a shame some parents let it get that far.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: April 02, 2013 05:12PM

I agree with everything you said ChryenB. Especially with regards to bullies running the schools. I have five kids in school, the oldest about to hit middle school. I have all girls, so the bullying takes on a different dimension in most cases from the boy bullying. I dread having to deal with it. However, I have seen some positive signs of schools starting to take a zero tolerance approach to the problem.

Date: April 02, 2013 06:03PM

Problem today is that Bullying used to end at the end of the school day. Now with facebook /twitter its a 24/hour thing. Never ends 365 days a year, all hours of the night , as long as the Bully has access to a cell phone. Its a huge problem. In Chicago this past weekend An organized mob of over 400 kids ran amok in the city. Social media is a huge problem and parents are the ones supplying their kids with the weapons.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: August 07, 2013 02:45PM

Date: August 07, 2013 10:27PM

Cool. This is the result 99% of the time. These arrests are made because of liability reasons. After a cooling off period charges are never pursued, victims do not cooperate. in 20 yrs I've never went to court on a domestic violence case. Charges are either dropped or plea deals are made.

As a fan there is not a better spokesperson for the Dolphins. He has an RV parked in the Fans lot and welcomes everyone with open arms. Pictures and signatures. He was really nice to my two boys. My son even threw him a pass . Complete to Mark Duper! God bless him. thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.