HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          RG3 is done
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: RG3 is done
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 07, 2013 09:46AM

I disagree that Luck is a "pure pocket passer." If anyone saw the game the other day, then they know that is not true.

The guy is no RGIII or Wilson but neither is he a Dan Marino or Chad Pennington stuck in the pocket.

The kid has some wheels and far better than I had thought because I had not seem him play much in the pros.

I had to change my standard "Luck ain't that good" mantra JUST PRECISELY BECAUSE he had that additional element of being able to roll out and pass on the run.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 07, 2013 10:06AM

Luck met a very talented ravens team. In the first place the colts arent that talented. And second luck is a rookie.

So the ravens exposed him in the playoffs for been the rookie that he is.

Luck and tannehill have a lot in common with luck been ahead a bit as far as having way more games experience in college.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 07, 2013 10:48AM

Luck is a damn good qb. I never saw similarities between luck and Thill. Luck can throw any pass in the book. Tanny has always struggle w/ accuraccy throwing to the opposit flat. In college he had episodes where he would stuggle w/ accuracy. I never saw that w/ Luck. I'm still not sure who THill reminds me of.

Date: January 07, 2013 03:11PM

Mizzou, this is again the kind of misunderstanding that some will take from you and then say that ChyrenB said that Luck and Tannehill were alike.

I didn't say that. I said that Luck shows far more of a running capacity so that as far as running and passing is concerned he is more like Tannehill than I had originally thought but by no means did I say they were exactly the same.

I too had thought that Luck was 100% a pocket passer until I saw him play.

After I saw him play last weekend, I said "Hey, he's got a little bit of the RGIII, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill going for him too."

"A little bit" I'm saying.

I'm not saying they are exactly alike or that he has that much as RGIII, Wilson or Tannehill.

I just said that he's got a taste of the throwing on the run thing himself.

This is how misunderstandings get started on this board like me saying the Truth wanting to replace Ireland with a guy who has his same background and the Truth coming up with the idea, through a 3rd party, that I said he was opposed to firing Ireland.

You say something, party no. 2 misinterprets it, and party no. 3 "goes off" based on party no. 2's misinterpretation of what you said.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 07, 2013 05:39PM

I really don't give a damn how people interpret what I post. I'm just stating my opinion like everyone else. Trust me you are not in my thoughts when I post. Frankly I try to stay away from your post. Dude you are to sensative.

Date: January 07, 2013 07:33PM

If I was wrong in thinking that your "no similarity between Luck and Thill" was a reply to my post, then I was wrong.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 09, 2013 06:43AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 09, 2013 06:51AM

I wish him the best. But IMO he will never be the same....Then i remember magahee rb drafted by the bills and how he tore up his knee..And came back strong.

Then there was yatil green all the talent in the world but never became what he was supposed to be after the knee injury. I saw him in practice many times and he had incredible speed.

Again I wish him the best.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 09, 2013 04:27PM

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.