HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins Drama Problems don't compare
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphins Drama Problems don't compare
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 14, 2015 12:46PM

Since this is still in the bye week and anticipating effects of new coaching regime, living out here on the Left Coast, Dolphins problems don't compare with

1) USC football coach Sarkisian (sp?) an angry drunk on the sidelines and subsequently fired by Pat Haden, Athletic Director

2) USC football player, kicker, charged with Rape

3) Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher were teammates with the Lakers, Matt Barnes went to Derek's House which at the time contained Barnes former wife and Barnes beat up Fisher.

4) Now Lamar Odom, Laker found critically unconscious in Nevada Brothel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Drama Problems don't compare
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 14, 2015 02:47PM

Our problems are nothing compared to the winless Detroit Lions. Never won a superbowel, never been to a superbowel. Never had a perfect season. They just benched their #1 pick QB. They are truly a franchise in a mess. Compared to them WE,, are contenders.

Unconscious in a Nevada brothel, ah,, the memories. "Chickens flying everywhere around the plane, could we ever feel much finer?"

SamSam needs to lighten up.

The Clown Show Continues

-

Date: October 14, 2015 03:03PM

SamSam?

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 14, 2015 03:38PM

I hear you chren but no matter what we stilleating sour grapes because we are not going to the playoffs.

Date: October 14, 2015 06:56PM

We atill have a shot at the playoffs.....albeit a slim one.

I'm more concerned with the 6 Teams with perfect records. The most ever in the 5th week since 1970. eye popping smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 14, 2015 08:38PM

I'm upbeat about our chances to make the playoffs because Philbin is gone and it appears an ass kicker has taken his place.

I think that means that everyone on the team knows he's playing to stay on the team whether dropped after this year or traded or loses his job to a bench warmer who has been begging for the chance to show that he is better.

Guys I really think we go up from here.

Why would you possibly think that we would be actually WORSE OFF getting rid of Philbin??????? Or even the same??????????????

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 14, 2015 11:52PM

Almost no chance we're worse off and 99% chance we're better. The team flat out quit on him

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.