HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets:MNF
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jets:MNF
Date: December 17, 2012 06:57PM

Wow . I actually almost feel a little sorry for Sanchez. 4 INT 1 fumble. That last Fumble really hurt.

I was getting moments of Dejavu watching it unfold. Just when he got a bit of a Rythum they yank him out and throw TBow in for a hand off. Just as Saprano used to do to Chad Henne with Ronnie Brown.

Its like that old saying......I almost wouldn't wish Saprano on mu worst enemy. cool smiley

Rex Ryan looked UBER Pissed at the end of this game. I think we see Tbow start next game. I have never seen a team melt down so dramatically. It was hard to watch. First Fireman Ed and now this on a national Platform like MNF.

LOL. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jets:MNF
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 17, 2012 07:04PM

It sure was pleasantly entertaining. Gruden et al had to dig deep for words to describe a really bad offense without laughing.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 17, 2012 07:07PM

Exactly, Treasure.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 17, 2012 07:08PM

Oh and I bet they'd sure love to have a refund of all that money paid to Dirty Sanchez.

Date: December 17, 2012 07:10PM

It was funny. Well not until that last fumble but WHAT POETIC JUSTICE!

I mean, I kept thinking when Tenn was backed up that the punter should take a safety. Risky! If they come back a field goal can beat you, but I settled in for the punt.

Then came the awful punt. And I said, Christ no. They are going to win this game.

Then came the fumble.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................Yes it could. It could have happened to the Hoo-Wah Patriots.

Date: December 17, 2012 08:37PM

LOL. I thought the same thing. That Punter needs to be Towel whipped in the Locker room repeatedly. Makes you really appriciate what we have in Brandon feilds. That boy has kicked us out of some seriously bad feild Position. I didn't think about it , but you are right chyrene, that Saftey was a good option in that wind with that horrible foot! MAN did the Titans get lucky. I think Sanchex threw that INT and then made that fumble in less then a minute. Rey walked past him and didn't say a word , but the camera caught his XXX rated cursing. LOL! Good thing Fireman Ed was Police man ED......they would have to secure his gun!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 18, 2012 02:55AM

Not to beat a dead horse...but the play calling (Sparano) was pathetic. Add that to offensive players that seemed out of it, and you have a really poor showing. It was like watching the GONG SHOW.

When Sanchez was finally moving the team, good ole Tony brings in Tim Tebow with a couple of plays that seemed to be pulled out of a hat; no rhyme or reason to interrupt Sanchez when he finally has a little grove going with his receivers. It didn't make sense to me then and it makes no sense to me this morning.

Tony will be out of a job again. The game was painful to watch. Sanchez is a better QB than the highlight reel shows of him passing and getting intercepted 4 times. Oh and that low snap, mishandled and oops kicked out of the way. The death knell to the Jets's season!

The Jets have a losing record like us; and you know what, the Dolphins are a much better team then they are.

Joe Namath must be cringing with every offensive play the Jets (try to) make. Embarrassing....

I loved that 94 yard TD scamper.... Yeremiah Bell had no angle and could not catch the fastest guy in the stadium. What a speedster.

------
Last night I was out shopping in Best Buy (before the MNF game) and low and behold I see this mountain of a man walking my way--it's Paul Soliai doing some Christmas Shopping. Damn, he's almost twice the width I am. He's one big guy! tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 04:56AM

The jets imploding on MNF in front of a national audience-- wonderful

The fact that they are eliminated from the playoffs with two games remaining, fantastic.

That they have to pay Sanchez over 8 million dollars next season whether they cut him or not, priceless....

Oh, even more priceless is that they traded up to get this interception machine. What did they call him? The Sanchise? lol

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 18, 2012 05:30AM

Personally I don't think Sanchez is as bad as he is playing right now. He has shown spurts of talent over the last few years...not much this year though.

He has not had any consistency or good coaching. Sparano is a QB killer and even the talented offensive line is playing like crap. Not to mention the lack of talent at RB. WR is nothing to brag about either.

I didn't and don't think he was worth the 5th overall pick at the time. They could have stayed at 17 and taken Josh Freeman (taken at 17). They didn't give up much. Only a 2nd rounder basically. The players in the trade were replaceable.

He was the QB that took them to the AFC East Championship as a rookie and again the following year. It was at the hands of a good defense and running game but still...he had 16 college starts.

This is just bad management and coaching all the way around.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 06:16AM

Awesome.....Not even loony tunes can damper my day today.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: December 18, 2012 09:00AM

After watching my DVR of the win Sunday yesterday afternoon then watching the Sanchez/Sparano implosion doom the Jets last night....well, it was a GOOD football day smileys with beer

Date: December 18, 2012 09:25AM

Everyone in the AFC east lost but Miami!

.....................................................................................

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 09:58AM

Here's to many more Sundays like that. smileys with beer

Date: December 18, 2012 10:07AM

I think McElroy was annouced as the Jets starter. Why TF did they even sign Tebow? They won't even give him a chance.

Its a freakin Soap Opera that keeps giving.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 18, 2012 10:28AM

They should move him to linebacker.

Date: December 18, 2012 10:36AM

Date: December 18, 2012 11:13AM

#1 Problem I had with the Dolphins was Saprano. God awful coach that made me so frustrated I was pulling the hair out of my head.
Since he's gone I'm really so greatfull that I can only see the Dolphins in a postive light. I couldn't believe Rex picked him up. They never had a chance after that.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 18, 2012 11:54AM

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 18, 2012 03:14PM

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 04:05PM

Mix an overrated Sanchez, with no WR's, and Sparano's horrible play calling, and that is a recipe for disaster

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 18, 2012 04:50PM

Fat arse Rex will fire Sparano and blame him for Sanchez regressing, they'll sign a decent backup (Henne/Moore?) to push Sanchez and still suck next year, although Moore would be a huge improvement for them, lets hope he goes somewhere else.

Date: December 18, 2012 05:03PM

Henne would have to be traded there, Dolph. I don't think Henne would relish rejoining the "wildcat! wildcat! wildcat!" show. Of course, assuming Tebow stays.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2012 05:07PM by ChyrenB.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 18, 2012 05:13PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Henne would have to be traded there, Dolph. I
> don't think Henne would relish rejoining the
> "wildcat! wildcat! wildcat!" show. Of course,
> assuming Tebow stays.

I could be wrong, but I thought Henne only signed a 1 yr deal?

Date: December 18, 2012 05:27PM

I don't know, I just assumed it was for more. I'll try to check.

Date: December 18, 2012 05:29PM

He signed with the Jags through March of 2014. A two year deal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.