HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Those down on Tanny ..........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Those down on Tanny ..........
Date: November 12, 2012 12:14PM

You people are such Wagon Jumpers. First of all Dan Marino went to a Super Bowl calibur Team. 1983 Dolphins were the AFC Champs. So he stepped in shit out of the gate. Tanny is not so lucky. Long won't block, Reggie Bush is turning the ball over, and recievers are dropping balls square in the chest. And don't even get me started on the penalties.Then there is this defense. WTF happened to them over the bye I don't know. Seam Smith looks like a deer in head lights.

Want more history? Peyton manning won only 3 games his first season. He also threw a league high 28 interceptions that season.

Tanny can not do it all. Either could Peyton Manning , & Dan Marino already had a great Team right out the gate.

This has been a great season so far from the perspective of what it was supposed to be. a 2-14 season with Tanny ridding the bench. Instead it proved to be so much more for all involved. Questions that needed to be answered in the off season are being asnwered every week they play. Who cares weather we go 4-12 or 8-8 in the big scheme of things? Next season Philbin and company knows who they need to replace. We are still headed in the right direction and a much superior team in the next Two seasons. Let Miller and Thomas Run the ball and see if they are the future. We already know Long and Bush , the highest paid players are gonzo. Lets see who else we can pluck off that free Agency list not worth the Coin and keeping.

Lay off Tannehill. He's done extrodinary well as a rookie with only 14 games under his belt from college. I still believe he is the future. But he can't do it alone. Comparing him to other past failures after what he has acomplished is just ignorant and unfair. What were you guys expecting this year an AFC championship? Really? Com'on. Drop back down to realityville and see our team for what it is. And don't blame it all on Ryan Tanneihill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Those down on Tanny ..........
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: November 12, 2012 01:34PM

Perfectly said!!

Posted by: DolfanKing ()
Date: November 12, 2012 01:54PM

Wagon jumpers?

Extraordinary for a rookie is Andrew Luck who is a top ten passer.

It is a delusion to think that the 24th best passer in the league, a guy with a low 70's passer rating is anything better than ordinary, regardless of the qualifier.

Perhaps as a rookie, the coaching staff should have benched him for a year and let a vet pick up the slack. But if the coaching staff did that, then the front office would look like complete idiots for picking a QB top ten that couldn't play his first year.

One thing is becoming clear. Tannehill is not a top ten NFL Draft talent. This is not a knock on Tannehill - in January of this year nobody had him going top ten, and few had him in the first round. This is a knock on Jeff Ireland, who once again passed up better players to get a guy who clearly was a reach at the time.

If the coach gets canned for this, none of this will end well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Dolphins. Always Perfect.

Date: November 12, 2012 07:56PM

Shut up DB. Who asked you?

This thread is for true Dolphins fans so please leave .

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: November 13, 2012 06:22AM

D***F**K...you are joke. Your agenda is so obvious it's almost funny. The only topic you have posted on over the last 6 months is Ryan Tannehill.

You are clueless.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 13, 2012 06:35AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D***F**K...you are joke. Your agenda is so obvious
> it's almost funny. The only topic you have posted
> on over the last 6 months is Ryan Tannehill.
>
> You are clueless.

Ditto thats why some people sometimes doubt if he is a dolphin fan or not.

The only thing good about all this is the new york $H!TS $TINK even more than us..

Sanches and Tebow Stink to high heavens.

Ryan the real deal tannehill has shown more upside that both of them put toguether.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 13, 2012 06:36AM

OOOps i almost forgot DK take that and rub it all over your face.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: November 13, 2012 07:06AM

Tannehill might not be the top 5 QB in the draft. So many others are looking way better then him.

Just wait till we play the Seahawks and what another real rookie QB looks like.

First you say the QB makes the team, then when Tannehill sucks you say it is not the QB's fault. Make up your mind.

Date: November 13, 2012 07:14AM

They should not allow texting at recess.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: November 13, 2012 07:29AM

Good point about the Jets. They suck but I was worried a few seasons back because at least they had Sanchez and a direction.

Tables are turned. We knew this Team needed alot more pieces and were playing a bit over their heads. Tanny will be just fine. Jake Long needs to get his head out of his ass, and Bush needs to not turn over the ball. Defense also has to snap out of it.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 13, 2012 09:27AM

THE GOD PHILBIN NEEDS TO BE AS TOUGH........HELL NO MUCH TOUGHER....ON THE DEFENSE THAN HE IS ON REGGIE BUSH, THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT PLAYS WITH HEART ON EVERY PLAY.

Date: November 13, 2012 11:37AM

I guess with Bush he feels he has other options. Miller and Thomas. And there is a good chance he won't even be here next season.

The Defense is a bit light on depth. He will right the ship.

Date: November 13, 2012 07:49PM

eesti Wrote:
> D***F**K...you are joke. Your agenda is so obvious
> it's almost funny. The only topic you have posted
> on over the last 6 months is Ryan Tannehill.
>
> You are clueless.

Oh, here we go with the "agenda" talk again. Tannehill has a bad game and all of the sudden all the conspiracy theorist come out of the wood work.

The last thread I started was about the '72 Phins and all of about 1 of you so called Dolphins fans responded.

As far as clueless - do you seriously think that Tannehill has shown anything the last two games? Tannehill has not been good. The QB is the key to any teams success. If you don't see that, then you are clueless.

Date: November 13, 2012 07:51PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> OOOps i almost forgot DK take that and rub it all
> over your face.

What that you think the Jets Suck? I'm with you on that.

No, I'm not a Jet fan. Sorry.

Date: November 14, 2012 04:11AM

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 14, 2012 04:41AM

Name calling and insults with asterisks in the place of a letter or two, is still name-calling and insults.

Everyone needs to stop it.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.