HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ask yourselves
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ask yourselves
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 30, 2013 11:21AM

Does Belecheat win with this talent on our roster. you all know the answer is yes so that means that the whole damn outfit has too go. We need a coach who can motivate and instill fear in his players if they screw up. I would take a coach who is a disciplinarian then I bet that this team would win. Answer the question honestly would Belecheat win with this roster? The answer is not only yes, but hell yes. Coaching matters, and we have one who is scared to scream at his players when they muck up. Time for all of them to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ask yourselves
Posted by: marcsbros ()
Date: December 30, 2013 11:30AM

Agree totally but keep Philbin one more year with a GM monitoring Philbin and players alike.Sherma is too clicky with Philbin and i really dont think Ireland would give a stuff if he was binned tomorrow.he knows his days are numbered.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 30, 2013 11:37AM

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 30, 2013 12:19PM

Never discount the FACT that Billygoat has only won with the Lady.

Take the Lady away and the Goat might be exposed a little.

In comparison, Shula won with Woodley for a timeā€¦

I'm not saying Billygoat can't coach some pigskin -- I'm just not sure he's a pigskin messiah. He sure looked awfully ordinary when he coached in Cleveland. That's something Shula never did. He was kick ass from day one and had like a 775 winning percentage at the pinnacle of his career.

But yea -- I think it's fair to say this team did not play up to its full potential and the coaching staff totally screwed the pooch by not addressing the OL way back in TC.

Date: December 30, 2013 12:27PM

Hey if coaching matters this much then why haven't Philbin ,and Fireland and all the other crap in between been terminated yet? Anyone really.

Posted by: sickofit ()
Date: December 30, 2013 12:29PM

excellent question i am sure nobody wants to even think about

do you think belichick could be successful with the current Dolphins roster

and by successful I mean a record of at least 10-4 and winning at least 1 playoff game

if the answer to this question is yes, we must keep hiring and firing until we find a decent coach

if the answer is no, we have even bigger problems

Posted by: Sickofit+1 ()
Date: December 30, 2013 12:33PM

If he was or HC, they would be undefeated right now.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 30, 2013 12:38PM

Maybe we can trade Philbin + Sherman + Coyle + 5 years supply of fresh Florida oranges for the Billygoat?

That might be cool.

Posted by: sickofit ()
Date: December 30, 2013 12:41PM

i expect ross to keep philbin and co. and expect us to be having this same discussion next year

i'm calling it right now

we will be having this same thread in december 2014 if philbin/co. stay

Date: December 30, 2013 01:42PM

preach it brotha because they truth will set us all free from this B. S. team.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 01, 2014 04:56AM

If you can't find a better coach to replace Philbin and company, then things will remain the same. We don't want, what is called a lateral move, and stay where we are, solidly in mediocrity. A new HC must be proven, must be able to make this team consistent, solid, and a real threat at home or at away games. That guy must be able to energize the players, to keep them on their toes, to have them hunger for the next win.
He must be tough, he must be a good tactician and must be able to surround himself with energized assistants who wholly embrace his will to win.

Now go out their Mr. Ross and hire this coach!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.