Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          How long before you buy a Tannehill jersey?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
How long before you buy a Tannehill jersey?
Posted by: gnrbaby ()
Date: October 15, 2012 05:57AM

I wore a Marino jersey for 10+ years, then Zach, then Ricky. In 2007 as a gag I got a Ted Ginn, a player who I'd later be a real fan of, then I went back to Ricky. (what I wear now) Then >>>

I got my Henne jersey way too early. I got it his rookie year on the last game of the season. I purchased it on the the promise I saw in his play those last few games. We all know he went on to suck and was a bust and the jersey was a waste...

I have been patiently waiting (like most of us) for a new QB hero in Miami. I think we may have one. I don't want to Jinx him, so I am not going to get a jersey this year (unless we go to post season)...

Question is when should I pull the trigger? When are YOU planning ion pulling the trigger?

Let me know!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2012 06:03AM by gnrbaby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long before you buy a Tannehill jersey?
Posted by: Blastfire ()
Date: October 15, 2012 07:17AM

I bought his jersey (authentic, "on-field" ) prior to week one. Only Phins jersey I'd had prior was #54, so I figured it was time to roll the dice and hope for the best.

Week one had me worried, but I'm finding my comfort level in my purchase is going up significantly each week.

Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: October 15, 2012 07:50AM

I bought my son a #15 jersey last Christmas to replace his Ricky jersey. Bet him that it would be the "Bess" Christmas present he ever recieved. I won $10

Date: October 15, 2012 08:58AM

He has to get me to a AFC Championship game.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 15, 2012 09:10AM

If 91 keeps it up I will be gettin gone of those....but I'd rather have #17. My only jersey is 99.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:54AM

I bought one as quickly after the draft as I could...I now own three jerseys.

Two of them are Marino, one home (framed) and one away.

If I buy another it'll be a Zach Thomas.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 15, 2012 11:04AM

I have a Ricky WIlliams jersey, Channing Crowder jersey I think GNR got for me, and back in the day a John Offerdahl jersey... Although I dont plan on buying a Tannehill jersey, never been a fan of QB jersey's, nothing personal, I would buy one of his, if he got us to the AFC Championship as TCP says, but probalby wouldnt wear it...lol...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.