HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This ain't right....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This ain't right....
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 08, 2012 02:51PM

This is off topic but worthy, IMO of some comment because our fans have faced hardships and disappointment for well over a decade.

I don't follow the KC Chiefs. I'm 100% Dolphin fan, yet I read about the KC fans cheering when their beleaguered QB, Matt Cassel was knocked out of Sunday's game with a head injury. According to what I've read, things haven't gone well for the franchise. It too has lost prestige over the years. Things aren't what they should be and the KC fans are at their wits end. Yet, to be thrilled that Matt Cassel was injured and taken out of the game is repugnant and classless mob behavior.

Tackle Eric Winston blasting the fans was very appropriate in my opinion. This is a game, not the Roman Coliseum. He's right. Fans can loose sight of that fact. The fan's behavior was despicable. I'm glad that a Chief's player voiced blasted this lousy fan behavior. Good for Eric Winston. That was the right thing to do!

Shame on the KC Chief fans.

I hope Matt Cassel recovers soon from his injury.

Colonel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This ain't right....
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 08, 2012 04:28PM

thumbs up

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 08, 2012 04:33PM

Low class.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: October 08, 2012 04:50PM

Definitely low class. My first thought when I heard about it was that it sounds like what would happen in NY if Snatchez went down.

With all the backlash, even the jest fans would show more respect now.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 09, 2012 05:04AM

I'm actually shocked to hear this.

This is probably the first time I've ever heard any negative stories about fans from the mid-west (except for Chicago, but even they are better than other big cities).

I've always heard and read that fans from KC, STL, GB as well as college fans from Nebraska, MO, WI, etc were first class.

I guess not!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 09, 2012 05:33AM

A plane was being flown around the game earlier in the game, that said, Fire Pioli and bench Cassell... SO i think the whole thing was a bit in reaction to that as well.. Not just Cassell getting hurt.... It is an ugly seen in KC these days...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 09, 2012 05:33AM

I just can't believe Missouri has two football teams.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.