HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          REGGIE!!!!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
REGGIE!!!!!!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 07, 2012 11:02AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REGGIE!!!!!!
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 07, 2012 11:26AM

He's not interested in making contact. He's doing a cha-cha out there.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 07, 2012 11:55AM

You can tell he's fighting the injury. Should have sat in favor of Miller today.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 07, 2012 11:56AM

Right, eesti but just be glad they didn't bench him and give more reps to Danny Thomas instead of bringing in Lamar Miller to take the bulk of the reps that would have gone to Reggie.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 07, 2012 12:24PM

"Make Room for Daddy." winking smiley

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 07, 2012 12:29PM

At this point, while Miller can run the ball effectively, he might get Tannehill killed.

Rick

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: October 08, 2012 05:29AM

In some ways, Bush is starting to remind me of a "less elusive" version of Barry Sanders. He takes a lot of 1-2 yard gains and turns them into 1-2 yard losses. But you're just waiting for him to find the right one and break it open.

I remember one cutback yesterday that would've gained 5 yards, maybe more if he beats the safety, but instead, he cut it back and lost a yard. Grrrrr.

Date: October 08, 2012 05:30AM

Yes but when healthy they turn into gains more oft than not. He didn't have his quickness yesterday.

.....................................................................................

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 08, 2012 05:48AM

The only thing I can think of is that Miller is in th doghouse for not knowing the playbook. His skill set is much greater that Daniel Thomas and everyone can see it. He should be on the field, but is not. Must be in the doghouse.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: October 08, 2012 05:51AM

It's pass protection that is his weakness I believe.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 08, 2012 06:00AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's pass protection that is his weakness I
> believe.

Yes, and this completely explains why he hasn't played. Teams have been consistently blitzing us. The good news is that Tanny has learning how to burn teams when they DO blitz (ala Danny boy). Meanwhile, while teams keep blitzing, we need a RB that can protect the QB.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 08, 2012 08:55AM

He is burning them when they blitz but he's taking some hits on those same plays. Kudos to him for standing in there, but I don't think he needs the hits to be any more frequent or harder.

Date: October 08, 2012 09:53AM

Some will tell you that the offensive struggles are Tannehills fault. What they don't bother to think about is that he knows the offense and everyone else is still learning it....

Javorskie, Long, Incog, Lane, Clay, Thomas, Lamar Miller, Every WR not name Hartline or Bess....have all struggled when it comes to assignments, blitz pick ups, routes, formations etc.

It is a learning curve for everyone. Once they get more comfortable we may have an offense on our hands.

So when you wanna throw "RT can't finish" or "make the throw when it counts" in the subject every time we stall, you might want to think about that as well.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 08, 2012 11:02AM

I don't think Reggie is 100% back. I think it's a good time to find out what Lamar Miller is all about. You don't have to play in on obvious passing plays. You can stick that slug Daniel Thomas in for those.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.