HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Deep Thoughts with CDB on the Jets game
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Deep Thoughts with CDB on the Jets game
Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: September 24, 2012 04:57AM

1) Carpenter effing blew it, but we should have ran the ball up the gut 3 times to get him closer
2) Landry's hit on bush was dirty. He celebrated when he saw Bush was hurt
3) The goal line stand shows our D has some character to it. Burnett stopped Greene cold at the goal line
4) I think we win if we have Vontae
5) Koa Misi is going to have a big year
6) Wake was held the whole game. What else is new?
7) It will be interested to see how we play next week. We should have won this game. The phins played with a lot of heart. I hope we play with the same effort next week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Deep Thoughts with CDB on the Jets game
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: September 24, 2012 06:54AM

Uh...based on what I saw this past Sunday, you're not going to want to watch next week when the Phins play @ AZ.
I'm going to the game, and I'm not as excited about it as I thought I would be.
The Cards"s D will finish in the top 5 this year. If our O-line doesnt play better, RT is going to get KILLED, and I certainly dont want to witness that 1st hand.

Re: Deep Thoughts with CDB on the Jets game
Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: September 24, 2012 07:35AM

Revis out for the year. They may have won this battle. But, we can still win the war.

We have the same record as the Patsies after they got beat up by the Ravens... and that was a very physical game. Fun to watch.

Our easiest opponent so far has been the Raiders and they just beat the Stealers. We seem to have the toughest schedule in the AFC east for some reason.

The Phins have way too many penalties. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

The Phins need a consistant redzone target. Fasano has to be the first look over the middle...we still have much development to occur.

Clay and Miller need to get the ball in space.
Armstrong has to become the true deep threat while Hartline & Bess keep doing what they are doing. This offense will only get in rythm whilst getting everyone involved.

Offensive line has actually been a strength. D-line needs pass rush. Wake almost gets there.

DB's are too touchy feely. The opposition is just throwing the ball up to get a penalty.

One game at a time. We have been competitive. We have self destructed. We shall overcome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.