HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          is this getting to stupid??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
is this getting to stupid??
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: August 28, 2012 06:44PM

Can anyone please tell me what the hell this staff is trying to do?? i keep reading how the veterans are upset and that philbin is losing the locker room and blah blah. Seriously you little shit asses? your making gazillion dollars and you are bitching cuz a new coach is making changes?? Good god people be glad you have a job and that you can support your families. Play the damn game the best you can or freakin quit. I have never seen such sissy babies in my life. god i cant stand this damn team and players anymore. Dansby give your money back and leave your worthless, bush if your crying u can go too who cares................

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is this getting to stupid??
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: August 28, 2012 06:57PM

Certain players don't like it because they are fearing what might happen to them if they don't fall in line too. It is Philbin's way or the highway.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 29, 2012 03:12AM

Only person I've seen make any derogatory comments is Dansby. Bush is a real pro. No one is going to throw a former teammate under the bus after they've been cut or traded unless he was a real tool.

Just because they respond with "It's tough" doesn't mean much more than he will be missed. No big deal.

It's kind of funny that Dansby is the one running his mouth to the media but was the only one to remain silent in the meeting with Philbin.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: August 29, 2012 06:38AM

I personally like what Philbin is doing.

Dansby hasn't even come close to justifying his paycheck. Wouldn't be surprised to see him traded. He needs to be a leader vs. some whiner complaining about chad (who caused his own demise) leaving.

If Philbin hadn't acted strong with chad and also vonte, people would be calling him weak, now he's ruffling feathers? So be it!

This group of vets needs a bit of ruffling.

I also hope we come out of the weekend with at least 3 new WRs to consider. if they haven't made a mark in this wide open competition, they are not liely to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.