HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          where is this team headed??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
where is this team headed??
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:02PM

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. This team has been a disgrace for many years and still defies all logic when it comes to players and getting players. I am glad we got RT but im sure he wont single handedly be our savior. What i dont understand is if they were going in the WCO why waste a pick on tannehill?? Dump passes and swing passes hell can be handled by robot henne. I know the recievers arent helping but we dont have any do we?? I am sick of this hartline crap for gods sake a calf injury for months?? step off and get rid of him. Moore and wallace?? how many years do u need to show you can play?? Gates?? not worth talking about. Instead of getting rid of davis why not cut all these miserable recievers and get any old retarted has been that can catch?? I personally dont care if davis was cut or not, never impressed me much anyway had a tendency to get burned alot. I just feel there were more worthless players they could of cut. So since im all over the place in my assesments its not the coach its the gm. new coach but same old stupid moves and lack of talent. Falls directly on Ireland but this is just my opinion. 5-11 coming up unless they pull it together quickly....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: where is this team headed??
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:50PM

Every thing you say is right.

Posted by: gofins60 ()
Date: August 26, 2012 08:10PM

I see these moves as cleaning house. Get rid of slackers, malcontents, and everyone with a poor attitude... that's what I'd do as a new Head Coach looking to install a new system and culture to a losing team. It's not like he's getting rid of superstars; this has been a below .500 team for years.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:29AM

I would consider picking up Bess for FF as he seems to be the only friggen Dolphin WR that can catch a pass.

You're right fiedlerhater, those bums you mentioned should be dumped.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 27, 2012 03:15AM

I'd say finally in the right direction once we wash the Parcels stench off (as gophins60 so elegantly stated).

Lets see if Ireland can turn this move into a starting WR. He says he is working on it as we speak.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: August 27, 2012 03:21AM

I just dont get this team at all. They are like the jersey shore its a train wreck waiting to happen but you have to watch it lol. If you are cleaning house the clean the damn house not just the closet. These wr are a joke and its the same ones for what 3 years now? holy crap everyone knows they suck but their employers. Now i agree with the cj cut, hell should of never brought him in to begin with but why are these clowns still here other than say bess and maybe hogan?? get any freakin one else and try it. All i can say is if your a grown ass man making 8 bucks an hour let alone millions... what kind of damn physical and mental problem do you have that you cannot catch a 15ft pass?? a child can do this. it was always the qb for years correct? now you have one and they still cant catch hmmmmmmmmm..... me thinks ireland is a complete idiot....

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: August 27, 2012 04:32AM

Joe Philbin is trying to build a locker room full of winners. You know, guys who keep their heads down, their mouths shut, and work their butts off to win football games? It's the model that he saw work in Green Bay and he's trying to emulate it here.

I 100% support this rebuilding effort.

Karlos Dansby will be the next guy shipped out, btw.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:53AM

3-13 is my prediction, but its ok as I think Philbin can right the ship if he is given the time to do so. Get rid of Ireland I agree with!

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:27AM

A house cleaning has been in order. However the house has been cleaned several times and still has a lot of trash.

IMHO, we got better with draft and some FA this year.

Addition by subtraction
- B Marshall, Vonte Davis for a 2nd and cond 6th, Chad Johnson

We need a few pieces for sure. hope they can pick up enopugh to make the team competitive as rosters get cleaned out. if not we have great draft stuff next year. I'd like to see the team competitive however this year.

Date: August 27, 2012 09:49AM

and whoever said this....

"What in the world are we doing? No way are we better without Vontae. We're supposed to be getting better, and with every decision we keep getting worse," a Dolphins veteran said, requesting anonymity. "We need to see something positive happen."

needs to be shipped out as well....aaheemmkarlosdansby.

.....................................................................................

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:55AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and whoever said this....
>
> "What in the world are we doing? No way are we
> better without Vontae. We're supposed to be
> getting better, and with every decision we keep
> getting worse," a Dolphins veteran said,
> requesting anonymity. "We need to see something
> positive happen."
>
> needs to be shipped out as
> well....aaheemmkarlosdansby.

Dansby is starting to remind me of another infamous Dolphin LB, Joey Porter. All talk...no walk.

Date: August 27, 2012 10:14AM

That's why he belongs in Pittsburgh.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:11PM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and whoever said this....
> >
> > "What in the world are we doing? No way are we
> > better without Vontae. We're supposed to be
> > getting better, and with every decision we keep
> > getting worse," a Dolphins veteran said,
> > requesting anonymity. "We need to see something
> > positive happen."
> >
> > needs to be shipped out as
> > well....aaheemmkarlosdansby.
>
> Dansby is starting to remind me of another
> infamous Dolphin LB, Joey Porter. All talk...no
> walk.

I dont think carlos darnsby threatens other players does he?

Just before the games started i remember joey porter going to other players......QUOTE: Im your daddy today....You are mine....

That sounded triple X but was it realy a threat?

IMHO Porter was 3 times the loud mouth darnsby is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.