HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Tosh.O
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Tosh.O
Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: February 02, 2012 07:38AM

Did anyone see Tosh's new show Tuesday night, he is a huge fins fan and he made a joke about Sanchez helping his coach with his foot fetish by throwing to the feet of his team mates, then he showed a split picture of Saban, one in a fins shirt and one in a bama shirt and he made a joke about when something gets too hard just quit and go back to what you know you can do. He is always showing up in some fins garb and making references to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tosh.O
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:24AM

no I didn't but he is a huge miami fan and does stuff like this on his show all the time. nice to see there phins fans exist outside of this board and the state of florida. used to be you'd find miami fans every city you went

Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:06AM

I think he grew up in FL, I know he went to UCF, he has talked about that on his show before also.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:45AM

Yup he's a fellow UCF Knight! Proud to have him on national television, reppin' my Alma mater and standing behind the Dolphins. Takes shots at the Jets and Pats alll the time. I love it. Having someone on national tv speak out about the bull$hit that happens to us via the refs or whatever validates it, when otherwise no one else says a word when we get screwed over something. Case in point, the 2010 season, the game against the Steelers we got screwed in, and ended up directly costing us the game, he took a shot at the Steelers and the referees from that game. He made some joke alluding to the fumble we recovered to win the game that was just flat out ignored and then never reviewed.

He's also a Heat fan and has made a bunch of jokes over the years about Heat rivals like the Celtics, making fun of Paul Pierce for being a baby on the court and pretending to have catastrophic injuries only to come back 2 minutes later perfectly fine. He's pretty funny.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:23PM

Adam Richmond is a huge Phins fan too. He is the host of Man vs. Food. He is from NY.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:53PM

They're still out there-they're just a lot quieter than they used to be.

Rick

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.