HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hard Knocks decision wasnt popular among team
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Hard Knocks decision wasnt popular among team
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 07:21AM

I know it was posted that Matt Moore wasnt happy about Hard Knocks, and it was said he wasnt happy becasue he was a bad practicer... Well I guess alot of the Dolphins are bad practicer's as well...

Anthony fasano on Sirius XMNFL regarding Hard Knocks news, " I wasnt to thrilled. There were alot of groans in the team meeting".... They must all be bad practicer's like Moore....smoking smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hard Knocks decision wasnt popular among team
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:05AM

That might be the reason we are so good as a team.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:53AM

It's an intrusion and you can bet the dudes will get mocked by their peers for their documented f ups and such... It does put the process under a severe microscope and I don't think it's a great idea relative to the entire situation -- kind of like a 3-ring circus as IMO.

But hey, Ross is a Barney & Bailey style promoter and it’s his right as the owner to spread his clown act corn-dog persona on the entire gig, including training camp and team meetings…

Ha!

BNF.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: June 15, 2012 09:56AM

See if anyone dares to show up out of shape this year.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: June 15, 2012 10:35AM

Correct, BNF.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 10:40AM

These guys are professionals and Ross is the owner. I am sure they will all get over it quickly when they pick up their paychecks.

Date: June 15, 2012 10:17PM

My son (13yrs) is really excited about it. I think its going to be a great hour of fun with him. After the last decade.....the Dolphins owe us some fun.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: June 16, 2012 04:55AM

They can get the f$#$ over it. They are paid millions to play a game for a living, I think the extra cameras in their faces will just have to be tolerated.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:25AM

Anyone know how long Hard Knocks stays there?

- Is it the whole treaining camp? All sessions, only a few?
- Do they get full access?

The only issue I have is that in every camp there are trying times where people heat up in the moment and then its forgotten ... I'm sure that hard knocks and most media will tend to fan those flames and make a story even when there isn't one.

The media has grown to be a bit of a cancer in my mind over the past 10-15 years in that it seems to be less factual and more of how can I sell a story true or not.

- That said, most people know that and take what comes out of the media with a grain of salt. If the players don't over react it wont matter any way.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: June 19, 2012 11:32AM

In listening to a number of player interviews recently, there is one thing that is quite evident:

This coaching staff and their approach is very much appreciated and respected by the players ... not in a fearful way but in a far more open and comfortabvle pride in being on the team.

Its been a long time coming: Saban > Parcells > Sparano all had such a control mentality that people weren't allowed to say squat, and a fearful environment.

This team has a lot more going for it than in the past because they sound a lot more like a team than a bunch of guys being paid to tow the line.

I think the Hard Knocks thing may go better than I thought

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.