HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The cold hard truth
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The cold hard truth
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:07AM

Henne SUCKS this team is too in consistant and we are in for a new coaching staff and major changes starting with a NEW starting NFL caliber QB not freaking sorry ass Chad Henne.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The cold hard truth
Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:09AM

Stop it! Henne is AMAZING just ask his relatives on this board!

He's a PROVEN winner and we'd really suck if it wasn't for Henne! Henne! and his AMAZING arm feet brain etc.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:10AM

Finally a post that I can relate to, been saying this for a few years now but get flames for the truth

Date: December 05, 2010 11:14AM

I ask everyone on this board could Thigpen be any worse I seriously doubt it. It is time to see if Thigpen can be the bandaid At QB because Henne blows.

Posted by: finman34 ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:15AM

Let's hope not! The last thing we need is a new staff to come in and bring the same thing we have had the last several years! Starting from scratch, bringing in their own players, devising new offensive and defensive systems. Maybe Sparano and crew, including Chad Henne should be given that fourth year just to see what happens.

Three years to become what all of us die hard fans want them to become is asking a lot coming off of a 1-16 season. I see a lot of promise in Henne. So maybe it's taking him a little longer than some QB's, but I see some great plays he pulls off as well. That last pick was not his fault. It was just a bummer for us. He didn't throw a pick, his pass was deflected and caught by the browns.

I think Henne still has the tools to be great! I think as long as we get a new offensive co. we should still keep the rest of the coaching and our quarterback as well as go through one more year of free agency and another draft before we give up on Sparano and gang.

Just my opinion of course.

Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:16AM

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:16AM

Henne's not good.

Sorry. I wanted him to be good and I tried to be optimistic about his performance, but aside from one good performance, he has been absolute crap since the Jets game.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:17AM

No I saw the Chicago game now think what would of happened had Henne been the starter enough said.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:19AM

Listen people on this board and elewhere it is time to take the blinders off Chad Henne=ROTTEN GARBAGE.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:20AM

I've defended (though not blindly, IMO) Henne all year long. As of right now, the best he can do for me all year - short of miraculously winning a playoff game or two - is prove that he deserves a chance to compete for the starter position next year.

I will also say that, IMO, Thigpen doesn't even deserve the consideration Henne might get, and Pennington would be a desperation move to even be backup.

So, the problem is what do we do. Franchise QBs don't just fall out of the sky (well, unless you count Brees...twice). I haven't really thought through this much and there's a lot of time between now and time for such action, but I think I would be happy to have Michael Vick. I'm a believer in 2nd chances and forgiveness for those who have paid their debt and been penitent.

There you go, Dolfan1...perhaps I can take some of the flaming :-)

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:21AM

Thig is no better than Henne and that means we don't have a QB on the roster. So we're still "rebuilding" and what else is new...

Date: December 05, 2010 11:22AM

Michael Vick is literal human garbage and I'd love to see him break his neck, but at this point I'd still rather have him as the Dolphins' QB than Henne.

Posted by: marcsbros ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:25AM

Well said Finshady..Henne has no poise.locks on and cant pull us through when games are on the line..a good qb can find ways to win games..Henne would have trouble finding his way out of the stadium.So pleeeease............Stop saying we will give him more time,stop saying he will develop and stop saying hes the answer...because hes not.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:25AM

Henne is better than Thigpen but that is not saying much.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:26AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:26AM

If Nolan comes up with that interception, we win the game.

If that Brown defender's reflex wasn't so good, we go to overtime.

Our guy drops the un-droppable pass. Their guy catches the uncatchable batted ball and every scavenger on this board blames Henne for the loss.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:27AM

With a team like the brown at home we should have never been in that position in the first place!

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:27AM

Date: December 05, 2010 11:31AM

He threw two awful INTs and made a number of other lousy throws, like the worm burner on 3rd and 1 out in the flat at the back's feet.

He played an awful game and was probably the single biggest factor in the Dolphins' loss.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:32AM

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:39AM

Date: December 05, 2010 11:40AM

Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:43AM

As sickening as it is to admit, especially having watched Hard Knocks, Mark Sanchez is more of a leader than Chad Henne.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:45AM

Krunk Fu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As sickening as it is to admit, especially having
> watched Hard Knocks, Mark Sanchez is more of a
> leader than Chad Henne.

Sanchez is much much better. Wish we had him. We need Andrew Luck.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:46AM

Vernon Carey did not play in the second half. He was replaced by Lydon Murtha, who is a human turnstile. The pressure from that side was constant the entire second half.

Brian Hartline did not play in the second half. That left us Davone Bess (who I like a lot, but runs a 4.7 and has no size to speak of), and two undrafted rookie free agents, who both had very unremarkable college careers at small time programs. Bess was doubled the entire second half, and there was no one getting open. No one.

Seriously, how many sure pick-6's has our defense dropped this year? I can count 4 off the top of my head, one for Jason Allen, one for Benny Sapp, one for Sean Smith, and today's for Nolan Carroll. Obviously, the defense played very well today, although they didn't have a plan for covering Ben Watson. But, sometimes you need the defense to make a game changing play for you. And we seem to drop all of those.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:47AM

HENNE WAS TERRIBLE.....man wide open and he underthrows it badly....and the decision to throw to Bess that last pick when he was not open....no excuses for MR. inconsistant!

Date: December 05, 2010 01:00PM

Henne is from some po dunk red neck town in Michigan just look at him buzz cut and every thing. He is so country and redneck that I think he married a relative or someone close to being a relative. Hokey pokey Chad has got to go we need a QB with flair and a real leader not some po dunk red neck who sucks at QB.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 05, 2010 01:11PM

Nope, not going to allow attacks on red-necks either. I spent a large part of my summers as a kid, caddying with, fishing for golfballs with and playing with red-neck kids in Oklahoma.

Date: December 05, 2010 01:14PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Henne is from some po dunk red neck town in
> Michigan just look at him buzz cut and every
> thing. He is so country and redneck that I think
> he married a relative or someone close to being a
> relative. Hokey pokey Chad has got to go we need
> a QB with flair and a real leader not some po dunk
> red neck who sucks at QB.

Lol exactly.

We need a Brady type. Married to hot models

Date: December 05, 2010 01:25PM

I am just saying look at Henne and tell me he dosen't look like he belongs behind a plow on some tobacco field deep in the heart of dixie.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.