HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          What else did you expect
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
What else did you expect
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: November 07, 2010 11:34AM

with the game on the line Sean Smith drops a sure Int for a touchdown why because he and his teammates are a bunch of non caring fairies on both sides of the ball. Baltimore wanted this game more and they kicked our ass up and down the field. We are not worthy of the playoffs or even to be a team in this leauge. Quite simply we SUCK, and we will continue to suck as long as we have Henne as our QB and Sparano as our coach.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What else did you expect
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 12:04PM

The jets are the stars of the AFC East. JT will get his ring after all

Posted by: Welead ()
Date: November 07, 2010 12:16PM

Sparano already said Henne is our QB for the entire year. I don't think that's real wise for him to say that. Because of that decision he will be gone, and only until Sparano is gone will we get a new QB.

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 01:59PM

idk why people talk so highly about the jets here, fact is they got shut out by the packers, SB teams never get blanked, and they barely escaped the motor city with a W. They play like they have these last few weeks, and theres no way they make it past the divisional round

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: Andy B. ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:35PM

We are a .500 team. Plain and simple, no better or worse. Its frustrating watching them mired in mediocrity, but thats all we have at the moment. From the owner to the coaches to the players....nothing special or spectacular. I started seriously watching Miami in the late '70s and it was fun. Then in the '80s and early '90s we expected Super Bowls and 12 win seasons. Finally over the last 10 years we have been average to below average. I used to expect us to win, now I expect us to lose. I don't know what it will take to get the fire of the early Phins teams back. I just don't know. Until that time, I'll continue to watch, hope, and have the rotten feeling in my stomach when we lose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2010 03:36PM by Andy B..

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 07:16PM

The Jests suck...This division is just weak!

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: November 07, 2010 08:19PM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 08, 2010 03:43AM

Jets won yesterday because Lions lost Stafford again with his bumb shoulder.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.