HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          James Walker? Who is he - Writes mostly Crap
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
James Walker? Who is he - Writes mostly Crap
Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: May 24, 2012 01:32PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Walker? Who is he - Writes mostly Crap
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:07PM

What was so bad about it? He gave a best case scenario and a worst case scenario. I thought most of his points were fair and accurate. We have a new coaching staff, on both sides of the ball, players in new systems and schemes both sides of the ball, we traded away a 100 reception 1200 yard reciever, and are not sure who are starting QB is going to be, and how he will fare...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: May 25, 2012 03:55AM

I actually like this guy. Damn accurate assesment IMHOP. Stop the damn pipe dream that we are 'just around the corner' from a super bowl and build a damn solid team. That is what Ireland is doing.

F- the half empty/full glass if the glass is not full then your a$$ is not winning. Then no one has anything good to write about you.

I like the guy.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: May 25, 2012 04:57AM

2-14, I don't think so. To each their own.

Not limiting my opinion to this article. Keep him in mind when you read his stuff in the future and you'll see the trend.

Date: May 25, 2012 05:27AM

I have read Walker's articles in the past and he is pretty accurate in his coverage of the phins. As I said before I have no problem w/ the guy.

Posted by: DolfanKing ()
Date: May 25, 2012 06:19AM

Posted by: DolfanKing ()
Date: May 25, 2012 06:20AM

Date: May 26, 2012 04:57AM

it's simple we win they write articles about as winners into then we get written as has beens.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 26, 2012 07:59AM

Typed that one kinda quick, huh, mizzou.

Date: May 27, 2012 03:19PM

Sorry I don't always have the dictionary and ole thesaurus open when I am posting on this site. I think you can translate.

Sheesh that was pretty bad but I have done worse

Posted by: Flippersbest ()
Date: May 27, 2012 03:37PM

Pretty accurate assessment of our team. You have to take into account that as a reporter it's a safer bet to deem doom and gloom rather than to say, "Hey, I think Miami will be a .500 team."

Date: May 27, 2012 06:18PM

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 27, 2012 07:06PM

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: May 28, 2012 05:27AM

I think Walker does write bull crap because he is assuming that trading Marsahall, and cutting Bell means that this team is not trying to win this year. When in fact it means that they are trying to win by getting rid a of me 1st cancer in the club house, and on the team. Also by cutting an aging Bell, and signing a younger more versatile player in Marshall how are we not trying to win this year please tell me someone? I think he does write garbage about this team are we a playoff team I don't know do we have a star wide reciever NO. Do we have capable wide recivers yes. Can we win some games this year hell yes, and more than we lose if we stay healthy as a unit. Could we lose alot more than we win I don't think so because our running game, and defense will be stout, and that is enough to win most games in this leauge if you have an adequate QB which we have 3 of on the roster. So yes Walker is hard on our team he ranked our defense 3rd in the AFC east why well he's not sold on our unit however the Bills with one big often hurt acquisition jump to 2nd, and the Jets are 1st really give me a damn break. That Walker is a bum who writes garbage about our team, and he is only going to eat his words this season.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: May 28, 2012 05:46AM

Date: May 28, 2012 10:23AM

maybe you anti walker guys can get him barred froom the site like the bleacher report.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: May 28, 2012 10:27AM

Our defense alone will keep us in games as long as we dont get gassed like last season's home opener. That was disgusting, and the biggest reason why Sparano was fired. A team from the north came down to South Florida and beat us by out conditioning us in our own elements that my friends was sickening to watch.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 28, 2012 10:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.